PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think?

ADAM GARCIA
08-19-2004, 09:03 AM
I was thinking of opening a sister shop in havasu this summer in 05. my question is do you think there is enough buss out there for a high end stereo shop with a good rep? WIRED FOR SOUND MOTORSPORTS ADAM. :confused:

Jordy
08-19-2004, 09:19 AM
There is certainly no shortage of boat shops and boaters up there. What is the competition like, not in skills, but just general stereo kinds of places? Have you talked to any of the builders up there? Get them on board early as it would be an attractive partnership I would think, and it would save the tow to So Cal to get the stereo done. And if nothing else, it would be a good excuse for ya to spend some more time at the river. :D

ROZ
08-19-2004, 10:56 AM
Yes, I believe there is a market for the type of custom shop you run and abilities the type of employee has to offer, but how large is YOUR customer demographic in the area...I don't think there's a shop there that has the ability to do to total custom(leave it to your imagination) 30k labor tickets or offers all the services WFS presents to customers. Where are you going to find your employees? Chances are that you're going to be schooling all the custom work... If Cartoyz has a good lease on a large shop and showroom(both like yours), buy it taking the customer base and add what you have to offer...
Is this a you venture or Z as well?

ADAM GARCIA
08-19-2004, 11:08 AM
we are buying out big Z in about 10n days

ADAM GARCIA
08-19-2004, 11:12 AM
i have alot of customers in hav and parker i think it would be a good move.instaler wise i would send myself and some of my guyes from down here. but the big plus would be being at the river 3 to 4 days a week.

Mr. Naudio
08-19-2004, 11:18 AM
There is definitely alot of business in Havasu and your rep is good.
Should be a good move.

ROZ
08-19-2004, 11:29 AM
we are buying out big Z in about 10n days
Sweeeeeet!
i have alot of customers in hav and parker i think it would be a good move.instaler wise i would send myself and some of my guyes from down here. but the big plus would be being at the river 3 to 4 days a week.
There is definitely alot of business in Havasu and your rep is good.
Should be a good move..
Done deal :D

sigepmock
08-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Are we gonna see a "Car Toyz" vs "Wired For Sound " showdown? :D

ROZ
08-19-2004, 02:09 PM
Adam's Daytona vs. ???? :D

Jordy
08-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Adam's Daytona vs. ???? :D
Shadow's Ultra Shadow?? Wait, that's not gonna work. :D

ADAM GARCIA
08-19-2004, 03:25 PM
its looking good allready shaddow found me a building. we will see what happens soon! !!!!!!

Evo22
08-19-2004, 05:18 PM
sounds like a good move the only problem is trying to find talent( good qualified installers and sales people) in LHC otherwise you could end up hurtin good luck :D

riverbound
08-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Sounds like something that has been needed there for a while good luck on it.

RiverDave
08-23-2004, 12:47 PM
I was thinking of opening a sister shop in havasu this summer in 05. my question is do you think there is enough buss out there for a high end stereo shop with a good rep? WIRED FOR SOUND MOTORSPORTS ADAM. :confused:
I think it could potentially be a huge move. :) Especially with Nordic, Magic and some of the other larger mfg's out there. Do some quality "textbook" installs and get some accounts, then do the off the wall shiznit for the rare customer that wants it. :)
RD

Havasu_Dreamin
08-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Need someone to be a general manager? I don't know squat about stereos but I would love to find a job and a reason to move to Havasu permanently! :cool:

mbrown2
08-23-2004, 09:25 PM
I think it would be a good move, and you would probably be doing my stereo system this week instead of Audio Concepts in Simi who I am comfortable with cause I did not want to drag it back....I drug it back because I am not comfortable with anyone up there.

TOBTEK
08-25-2004, 08:06 AM
I think it would be a good move, and you would probably be doing my stereo system this week instead of Audio Concepts in Simi who I am comfortable with cause I did not want to drag it back....I drug it back because I am not comfortable with anyone up there.
what are you having done? Your system is allready SICK AND WRONG! OH, by the way. The Sony head unit I put in over this last winter, to mate with the access remote........is allready FRIED! Fricking Sony crap......I have had the WORST luck with there head units. Hope the new Dig movie camera is better!

ROZ
08-25-2004, 08:36 AM
what are you having done? Your system is allready SICK AND WRONG! OH, by the way. The Sony head unit I put in over this last winter, to mate with the access remote........is allready FRIED! Fricking Sony crap......I have had the WORST luck with there head units. Hope the new Dig movie camera is better!
You know Toby, the 04 Pioneer headunits will work plug and play with your access tech remote... :rollside:

mbrown2
08-25-2004, 10:17 AM
Maybe Sony's dont like you :).....for memory there is nothing better except MB Quart, but I don't feel like changing changers and HU's....This is not the DCB that is getting done, however, that is down at DCB getting a new Iota Charging Unit, this is the Malibu...
The BU is going to be over the top...I will post details and pics when done, but at 80ft back boarding, it will still sound as if you are sitting in the drivers seat.... :idea: ..Sick I say, Sick....

ADAM GARCIA
08-25-2004, 02:11 PM
thanks for all the input. im going out this weakend to talk to the land lord about the building so we will see what happens hopefully it will do good. also come check us out at the sand and sport show sept 16 17 18 at orange show fair grounds :D :D :D

Hustler
08-26-2004, 02:40 PM
thanks for all the input. im going out this weakend to talk to the land lord about the building so we will see what happens hopefully it will do good. also come check us out at the sand and sport show sept 16 17 18 at orange show fair grounds :D :D :D
Are you going to be in the spot as last year?

ADAM GARCIA
08-26-2004, 04:04 PM
yep same spot with extreme.the new platinum car is off the hook. also every one can check out the stupid 25k golfcart we built. come by and say hi. put some faces behind the names :) :)

Hustler
08-27-2004, 01:53 PM
I'll swing by on saturday. I want to talk to Extreme anyway about a car for next year. maybe :rolleyes: