PDA

View Full Version : TIME: Bush opens Double-Digit lead !!!!

carbonmarine
09-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Campaign 2004: Bush Opens Double-Digit Lead
TIME Poll: Among likely voters, 52% would vote for President George Bush, while 41% would vote for John Kerry and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader
Friday, Sep. 03, 2004
New York: For the first time since the Presidential race became a two person contest last spring, there is a clear leader, the latest TIME poll shows. If the 2004 election for President were held today, 52% of likely voters surveyed would vote for President George W. Bush, 41% would vote for Democratic nominee John Kerry, and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader, according to a new TIME poll conducted from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2. Poll results are available on TIME.com and will appear in the upcoming issue of TIME magazine, on newsstands Monday, Sept. 6.
MORE : http://www.time.com/time/press_releases/article/0,8599,692562,00.html

Dr. Eagle
09-03-2004, 12:09 PM
I just have a hard time with polls, I hope it's right though...

Froggystyle
09-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Mark Twain said there are three kinds of lies... Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.

ROZ
09-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Mark Twain said there are three kinds of lies... Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.
Statistics don't lie, but statistitions do..

Dr. Eagle
09-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Exactly why I rarely believe polls... :rollside:

Dave C
09-03-2004, 01:33 PM
that is so true.
Statistics don't lie, but statistitions do..
BTW... if you see a poll with more than 1% margin of error that means the poll ain't worth the paper it is written on.
since most public polls have 3-4% margin of error they are worthless.

Jeanyus
09-04-2004, 07:51 AM
At this point in the election, When Clinton beat HW Bush, Clinton was way ahead in the polls. It's goining to take Kerry more than a few poll points to beat an incumbent president. The game is over for Kerry, that is why he is acting so desperate. Campaining right after the republican convention, challenging Bush to weekly debates. Challenging Cheney's Vietnam record,Still beating the Vietnam dead horse. All signs of a desperate man. I'll be glad when the election in over, and Kerry can fade back to his mediocre career as a senator, never to be heard from again.

Squirtin Thunder
09-04-2004, 08:11 AM
Ronny,
I would sure like to know how much money they have wasted on this SHIT. I am not very pollitically smart, but I do know what people are saying. But all I keep saying is that as long as you vote for the President that will do what he says and will bring some sort of stability, we will be fine for another FOUR YEARS. Yes Another FOUR YEARS !!!!!!!!!!
Jim