PDA

View Full Version : I've got a question for Kerry!

Rocket2003
09-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey John Kerry, If it is so Un-American for Bush to have joined the Air-National Guard During the Veitnam conflict, Then why is it OK that over 1/2 of the people that are defending our Nation in Afganistan and Iraq right now, Guard reservists???????
Seems to me that it's just as "American" to be a member of the National Guard or the Coast Guard, as it is to be in one of the other branch's of the Military! :supp:
We need ALL the help we can get! :hammer2:

OutCole'd
09-05-2004, 11:50 AM
I don't think it was un American at all, it was just an easier way out than going to fight in Vietnam, that's all.
If I had a choice, I would prefer my kids goes to the guard rather than to a place like nam.

v-drive
09-05-2004, 11:58 AM
It doesn't bother me that that Bush was in the guard or that chaney got deferments. It does bother me that Kerry went, counted every scratch as a war wound and came home condemning our country,throwing his medals away, and then uses his service record to get votes. Kerry is so going to lose this race..v-drive

Rexone
09-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Funny I was listening to a "post Bush Speech" speech by Kerry on TV yesterday. He was whining about Bush doing nothing but making personal attacks on him during the convention speech. He must have heard a different speech than I did. I only heard Bush attack his voting record and position on the issues. I don't recall Bush ever even mentioning all the vietnam bs or any other personal Kerry issue, that Kerry seems to remain obsessed with talking about and focusing on. Kerry continues to whine about Bush attacking him while at the same time continuing to attack Bush. All the while never talking about anything concrete he would do for the country other than general political hype or defending his weak voting record as a senator for the past 20 years. I can't believe the democratic party would even put this weak ass whining candidate on the ballot. He tries to talk like a stately aristocrat but says nothing of substance. He's starting to make me want to puke when I listen with all the bullshit he spews.
Kerry has voted against every defence related bill over 20 years that I've come across. I sure as hell do not want this guy as my president. He sucks.

v-drive
09-05-2004, 02:14 PM
You know that most of the democrats realize that this guy is a schmuk and would distance themselves from him. I just saw Gebhart defending him to the death on a show. The commintater was reading the the things he had voted against off of a legal documentand Gebharts response was that those things were insignificant. commintaters response was that the patriot missile system is not insignificant. You guys should(dems)get a clue....
:hammerhea v-drive

Rocket2003
09-05-2004, 02:41 PM
I think it's Odd that Kerry keeps Harping on the Nam thing! :rollside:
It's like a guilty husband, He will Keep showing how inocent he is by finding faults, and bitching your wife! :confused: Even accusing her of haveing an affare! :notam:
:idea: Kerry Why, not drop it (vietnam) already and start telling the country what you have done, and would do better than Bush?
Oh I forgot, He can't! :yuk:

09-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Funny I was listening to a "post Bush Speech" speech by Kerry on TV yesterday. He was whining about Bush doing nothing but making personal attacks on him during the convention speech. He must have heard a different speech than I did. I only heard Bush attack his voting record and position on the issues. I don't recall Bush ever even mentioning all the vietnam bs or any other personal Kerry issue, that Kerry seems to remain obsessed with talking about and focusing on. Kerry continues to whine about Bush attacking him while at the same time continuing to attack Bush. All the while never talking about anything concrete he would do for the country other than general political hype or defending his weak voting record as a senator for the past 20 years. I can't believe the democratic party would even put this weak ass whining candidate on the ballot. He tries to talk like a stately aristocrat but says nothing of substance. He's starting to make me want to puke when I listen with all the bullshit he spews.
Kerry has voted against every defence related bill over 20 years that I've come across. I sure as hell do not want this guy as my president. He sucks.Mike, Ya just don't get it...its ok for the Dems to attack Bush, write critical books about him, make negative movies about him, spend millions thru 527 groups, have Kerry attend meetings of Moveon.org [a clear violation of campaign laws] But its NOT ok for Bush to defend himself or take issue with Kerry's weak suck voting record and 19 wasted years of taking up space in the Senate. One statement Kerry made in that midnite press confrence that nobody has taken issue with is Kerry said he served 2 tours of duty in Viet Nam...Since when is 4 months 2 tours of duty???? :confused:

Jeanyus
09-06-2004, 06:35 AM
The book Unfit For Command , confirmed that Kerry did serve 2 tours during the Vietnam War. The first tour was on a larger Navy vessel, that sailed the open water offshore. I can't remember the details right now, but according to the swift boat vets, on his first tour he probably never set foot in Vietnam, the ship was never involved in combat. It was considered in harms way, but seeing how the Vietcong had no navy, and no air force it would be safe to say that kerry was in very little danger.
By the way according to the Swift Boat Vets, Kerry is a lieing, exagerating, scumbag, that manipulated the system for medals and glory.
He had aspirations of being president even way back then.
He was so worried about getting injured or killed that it was his policy to shoot first and ask questions later. His boat did kill unarmed citizens, and Kerry laid the blame on the crew members, even though he was the commander. At least he was not lieing when he said he commited war atrocities.

09-06-2004, 08:39 AM
The book Unfit For Command , confirmed that Kerry did serve 2 tours during the Vietnam War. The first tour was on a larger Navy vessel, that sailed the open water offshore. I can't remember the details right now, but according to the swift boat vets, on his first tour he probably never set foot in Vietnam, the ship was never involved in combat. It was considered in harms way, but seeing how the Vietcong had no navy, and no air force it would be safe to say that kerry was in very little danger.
By the way according to the Swift Boat Vets, Kerry is a lieing, exagerating, scumbag, that manipulated the system for medals and glory.
He had aspirations of being president even way back then.
He was so worried about getting injured or killed that it was his policy to shoot first and ask questions later. His boat did kill unarmed citizens, and Kerry laid the blame on the crew members, even though he was the commander. At least he was not lieing when he said he commited war atrocities.Hummmm....Didn't know that. Thanks for taking the time to point that out.

v-drive
09-06-2004, 09:59 AM
There was something on television last night and I think it was with Tom Brokaw. They kept going over the things he did after Vietnam trying to make light of the whole protester movement. Sorry boys, this stuff aint goin away.
;) v-drive

09-06-2004, 10:40 AM
There was something on television last night and I think it was with Tom Brokaw. They kept going over the things he did after Vietnam trying to make light of the whole protester movement. Sorry boys, this stuff aint goin away.
;) v-driveMake light of the protester movement???? WTF? People died because of the protesters. Viet Cong and N. Viet Nam were ready to give up and surrender, they knew they were beat but the leaders thought if they just hang on for a few more months America's public opinion would turn the tide of the war. As a results of assholes like Kerry and Hanoi Jane people died needlessly. He should be charged with High Treason. It shouldn't go away, voter need to know what a looser this guy really is. I hope the Swiftboat Vets keep up their campaign and destroy this POS.

572Daytona
09-06-2004, 10:42 AM
Kerry has criticized all of the people who did go to the war and now he is criticizing those who didn't. This is all that I have to say to that :mix:
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/eccStoreFront/stp/product_images/64798/F_64798_1.jpg

v-drive
09-06-2004, 01:07 PM
That would make a great billboard. It could say
a vote for Kerry is a vote for.......... and then the picture
:D v-drive

v-drive
09-06-2004, 01:15 PM
058, do a search on john kerry and dick cavett. he did a show with kerry and
john o'neal in 71. To this day o'neal still hates kerry and what he did.
He is also not afraid to say so...v-drive

09-06-2004, 08:26 PM
V-drive, I have heard clips from that Cavett show, We have a conservative radio station [KSFO] in the Bay Area that is a very small island in a sea of insanity here that hammers away at the libs and Demorats. They have also played cuts from Kerry's address to Congress when he called all that served in Viet Nam War Criminials. I still think he should be tried for high treason.