PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity is ON!!!

DEAL BROTHER
09-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Is anyone listening to Sean Hannity right now!! What a great show!

dwci97
09-18-2004, 01:41 AM
I love Hannity but I hate that cross eyed bassturd Colmes. Ignorant liberal jerk, he makes me want to puke half the time.

JustMVG
09-18-2004, 03:36 PM
I love Hannity but I hate that cross eyed bassturd Colmes. Ignorant liberal jerk, he makes me want to puke half the time.
I agree with ya on Colmes, but you have to have a Lib to "balance" out Hannity or the Libs will get their feelings hurt :D :idea:
MVG

Havasu Cig
09-20-2004, 10:52 AM
When the show first started Colmes was more rational. Now it seems that he has gone even more left. I used to think he was a decent (misguided) person, but after basically calling the swift boat vets liars and backing some of the ACLU lawsuits I have no respect for him anymore.

MagicMtnDan
09-21-2004, 05:43 AM
I like Sean Hannity but he's not my favorite TV/radio show host by any means. While he's way more interesting than Alan Colmes, his very biased droning (Democrat bashing and supporting anything Republican) is way too predictable and he contributes to the polarization of the politcal spectrum we have these days.
If you listen to Sean Hannity on the radio turn your dial (in SoCal turn it to KRLA 870 AM) and listen to Michael Medved. He and Dennis Prager are two of the most intelligent and ethical people in the media. They're both a breath of fresh air. Prager is on 870 AM in the mornings (9AM) and Medved comes on at noon, I think.

eliminatedsprinter
09-21-2004, 12:16 PM
I like Sean Hannity but he's not my favorite TV/radio show host by any means. While he's way more interesting than Alan Colmes, his very biased droning (Democrat bashing and supporting anything Republican) is way too predictable and he contributes to the polarization of the politcal spectrum we have these days.
If you listen to Sean Hannity on the radio turn your dial (in SoCal turn it to KRLA 870 AM) and listen to Michael Medved. He and Dennis Prager are two of the most intelligent and ethical people in the media. They're both a breath of fresh air. Prager is on 870 AM in the mornings (9AM) and Medved comes on at noon, I think.
I agree with most of this. Sean Hannity is a terrific public speaker, but he is a lousy debater. I get so frustrated watching him miss oppertunities to ream leftists when they say stupid, false things on H & C and he's still repeating some weak question from whatever script or notes he started with. Sometimes it's as if he doesn't even here what is guests are saying, he misses so many easy oppertuities. Plus, he has a bad habbit of interrupting people that he agrees with, right when they are making their most important points, thus leaving the best points that support his (the conservative) side left unsaid.

Ducatista
09-22-2004, 02:51 PM
I love to listen to Laura Ingraham & Michael Savage, to very smart people.
http://www.lauraingraham.com/public/includes/home/book.jpg
http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/files/savagebookssigngood.jpg

Flying Tiger
09-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Savage is the best,,
Hard to catch his shows in LA

MagicMtnDan
09-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Listen up infidels! The Savage Nation is on the air on 870 AM around 6PM (unsure of the time). He's a great listen as is Laura Ingraham in the morning also on 870 AM.

JustMVG
09-22-2004, 11:05 PM
Listen up infidels! The Savage Nation is on the air on 870 AM around 6PM (unsure of the time). He's a great listen as is Laura Ingraham in the morning also on 870 AM.
And for those of us "infidels" in the IE they are both on 590 am Laura's on in the morning and Savage is on around 6pm
Mike VG