PDA

View Full Version : American Hostages?

LVjetboy
09-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Here's what I'd do if elected.
Inform all current and wanna be terrorists in Iraq through news and other channels that U.S. policy is...
For every American kidnapped and killed, we send in 1000 more troops to maintain the peace.
Should only take one test of will, and subsequent well-publicized deployment in response...they'd move on to softer targets. Like countries with no back bone they know they can bully.
jer

MagicMtnDan
09-18-2004, 10:36 PM
What we ought to be telling them is for every American killed we will kill 1,000 of them. That's the way to fight their kind of war and win it. But we could never do that - it's not politically correct and the liberals here in the US would be outraged (until their sons or daughters were the ones who died). And countries like France and Germany wouldn't like it if we did that either :2purples:

Kurtis500
09-20-2004, 07:08 AM
This isnt an American way to do things but it works.
In the 1940's when the Nazis invaded France some of the residents in one particular town obviously didnt want them and started to stand up and fight. They kidnapped a couple Germans in the middle of the night, killed them and threw thier bodies in the town square. The Nazis promptly took 20 residents from the town, shot them in the head and threw them in the town square. They told the town that the next time one german was missing there would be 40 laying out there.. Never happened again. Those people speak the language of violence and terror, we need to talk thier language sometimes.

LVjetboy
09-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Good idea. One thing for sure, countries who cave to their demands only make things worse.
jer

Her454
09-20-2004, 02:05 PM
I'll be damned LV, I think we finally found something we agree on.

LVjetboy
09-20-2004, 08:37 PM
Imagine that?
:confused:
jer

Squirtin Thunder
09-20-2004, 09:33 PM
I spent 6 1/2 years serving this country and this shit is pissing me off bad. When I heard this I had to pull over for a min. Congrass sucks!!! What we need to do is pull everyone out, and make a nice new parking lot for all the new oil riggs. I am not saying this is over oil but just think of the possiblities. low gas prices again!!! This is what they do to are people what did they do to there own??? What did they do to there women??? **** THEM "MUSHROOM CLOUD" is what I think.
Jim

ROZ
09-21-2004, 01:37 AM
Good idea. One thing for sure, countries who cave to their demands only make things worse.
jer
I totally agree. Also believe that the rest of the world would like a president they can push around or whoo will continue to overlook what is happening in the world today. If Kerry is elected, they'll get the weak president they want. The USA is already disliked, don't let them think of us as disliked pussies if Kerry is elected. Because that's what they'll think...
ANyone read the New Soldier? Read it and learn about what Kerry really stands for...
I like Bush, a whole lot ;)

JustMVG
09-21-2004, 02:02 AM
Whats sad is that the video of the latest Beheading shows the killer using a very small knife, and he put the victim through h ell if you want to see then go to Ogrish.com, the poor guy the killer was not able to make it quick and you can hear the guy trying to breath and cry out, just so sad that the innocent have to be treated like this, just for trying to make good money.
We have got to get in there and start kicking some ass!! Kill one of us or ours and we go and take out as many clerics, Mullahs and whatever else we can get rid of!!! Sorry for the mini rant but that vid, PO'ed me getting tired of hearing and seeing this stuff it's just not friggin right!!!
MVG

MagicMtnDan
09-21-2004, 05:31 AM
I commend you for watching the video! If everyone (except children under say 15 years of age) in the US watched it there wouldn't be any debates about who to vote for. Kerry and his crowd don't even want to talk about this stuff except to bash Bush. That's Kerry's platform: Bash Bush
My heart goes out to all the victims of the scum in Iraq. Humans should never be treated like animals at some barbaric slaughter. No hell is hot enough for these scum. They deserve an eternity of the treatment they give these innocent people.

JustMVG
09-21-2004, 06:37 AM
MMD well put, but we should be showing this stuff, and we should be showing Death Row inmates having their sentences carried out, there should be some deterrent in that. Maybe kids would think before pulling the trigger or stabbing some other gang member, we are just too PC in this country.
Mike

Her454
09-21-2004, 09:07 AM
Personally I couldnt handle watching the video. The fact that it even occured leaves NO room for debate in my mind. And being too "PC" in this country has left us with the perception of a weak country, slow to retaliate for atrocities such as these.

OGShocker
09-21-2004, 10:32 AM
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/IRAQ_HOSTAGES.sff_GARF106_20040921132421.jpg Looks like number two has been murdered. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Squirtin Thunder
09-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Did we forget to tell them we would blow the hell out of them if they keep this shit up.
Jim

uclahater
09-21-2004, 11:01 AM
I watched the video :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: I better not see a Towell Head today :mad: :mad: Its time to turn this war into an Eye for an Eye. :devil: :devil:

09-21-2004, 12:54 PM
I don't want to see that video and I don't need to see it to get angry. I do NOT understand why we allow those pukes to be armed. If I were running that deal I would give the order to shoot ANY person carrying a handgun, rifle, gernades, rocket launcher or any other weapon on the spot. No questions, no comments and NO apoligys. We won the war twice and with that goes the right to dictate policy.

Dave C
09-21-2004, 03:25 PM
they can't show those videos to the public.... that would be a disaster for the liberals in the news because ordinary people might make up their own mind and get upset.... and Dan Rather-you'd-not-know and Kerry can't have that! now can they?
No, the U.S. people might finally see what the muslim extremists are really about and the gloves might come off and someone might get hurt...... (which they should)
No... the liberals want us to go the the U.N. where the endless debate on how to sit on your hands properly continues........... :rollside:
(note the sarcasm)
Instead chalk me up for a carpet bombing..... we should have flattened Fallujah months ago...

LVjetboy
09-23-2004, 02:21 AM
"What did they do to their women?"
Thunder, great point. The culture of these people historically is to degrade and put down women as second class...not worthy of recognition or self-improvement. That's a matter or history. And a matter or current events if the networks would just report on women in Iraq instead of the latest roadside bombing. Then the terrorists claim the latest beheading of American and British people trying to help Iraq, is to secure the release their "valued" women prisoners?
WTF for? Do you really think they value life man or especially woman? If so you're the idiot.
To use those women as suicide bombers as is their latest tactic? They know women will more likely become successful bombers and die for their perverted cause. To pretend they actually "value" women?
Com'on!!
Just a thought. My post has nothing to do with Bush or Kerry, or who you favor or will vote for. Just what's going on right now.
To those who buy into suicide terrorist BS! And their supposidly good cause...idiots!
jer

572Daytona
09-23-2004, 06:14 AM
I think the media should downplay the kidnappings more. The attention that they get just serves the kidnappers cause of getting themselves known and their message to the world. If they didn't get any coverage on their kidnappings and their subsequent demands I would suspect they wouldn't have a reason to do it again.

Squirtin Thunder
09-23-2004, 08:09 AM
I hate to say it but I think that 572 is right on the down playing. Why should we help these Flockin idiots with anything.
I got a call this morning from a friends mom. We served together for four years. She thold me that Todd was killed in this great war of freedom. All I could say was that I loved and respected her son and that GOD will protect him now. She does not know any particulars on his death but it really doesn't matter, he was helping the Flippin Iracy people gain control of there ****ed over country. I hate that place. I spent 8 months of hell there in Destert Sheild. That place should be a big ass parking lot. I am getting mad now so sorry.
Jim

eliminatedsprinter
09-23-2004, 08:45 AM
"What did they do to their women?"
Thunder, great point. The culture of these people historically is to degrade and put down women as second class...not worthy of recognition or self-improvement. That's a matter or history. And a matter or current events if the networks would just report on women in Iraq instead of the latest roadside bombing. Then the terrorists claim the latest beheading of American and British people trying to help Iraq, is to secure the release their "valued" women prisoners?
WTF for? Do you really think they value life man or especially woman? If so you're the idiot.
To use those women as suicide bombers as is their latest tactic? They know women will more likely become successful bombers and die for their perverted cause. To pretend they actually "value" women?
Com'on!!
Just a thought. My post has nothing to do with Bush or Kerry, or who you favor or will vote for. Just what's going on right now.
To those who buy into suicide terrorist BS! And their supposidly good cause...idiots!
jer
Of course they value women. Slaves are valuable to those who desire them...

LVjetboy
10-02-2004, 04:05 AM
"I think the media should downplay the kidnappings more. The attention that they get just serves the kidnappers cause of getting themselves known and their message to the world. If they didn't get any coverage on their kidnappings and their subsequent demands I would suspect they wouldn't have a reason to do it again."
I'd say you're right...sorta. While I'd wish the media didn't play into terrorist hand, the American media does what they do best...cater to the sensational...yet try at least to appear unbiased. I don't think the media should be censored for all their shortcommings. For the most part they portray their spin on what's going on, yet acknowledge both views and at worst are better than what you'll hear from other overseas "new" media.
In the end, I think it's up to our elected leaders, whoever they may be, to influence these kidnappers (or roadside bombers for the matter) by not bending to their demands like other nations, but staying firm. No need to kidnap if it doesn't work right? Then only then will this war be truly won. Otherwise, our position is weak and aggressors feed on weakness as shark bait.
jer

MagicMtnDan
10-02-2004, 05:16 AM
I hate to say it but I think that 572 is right on the down playing. Why should we help these Flockin idiots with anything.
I got a call this morning from a friends mom. We served together for four years. She thold me that Todd was killed in this great war of freedom. All I could say was that I loved and respected her son and that GOD will protect him now. She does not know any particulars on his death but it really doesn't matter, he was helping the Flippin Iracy people gain control of there ****ed over country. I hate that place. I spent 8 months of hell there in Destert Sheild. That place should be a big ass parking lot. I am getting mad now so sorry.
Jim
I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend. And I thank you for your service to our country.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is made possible thanks to all the servicemen and women over the years.