PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's whacker

572Daytona
09-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Somehow I didn't expect him to be a big block kind of guy, but it looks like he could give Bubbles a run for it's money. :eek:
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~daytona/kerryshocker.jpg

MagicMtnDan
09-23-2004, 09:54 PM
You talking about the big block sitting next to him?! :yuk:
She called people scum bags the other day. Yeah, she'll be a helluva first "lady." (NOT)

Rexone
09-23-2004, 09:56 PM
You talking about the big block sitting next to him?! :yuk:
She called people scum bags the other day. Yeah, she'll be a helluva first "lady." (NOT)
That chick is flat ass scary.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5735

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 07:49 AM
That chick is flat ass scary.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5735
Can you imagine. Tereza H-Kerry seems to be nothing but an aging ex hippy who married into money and has been surrounded by suck ups for so long that she actually believes that she is "smart and well informed".
To me she seems like a three way cross between Angela Davis, Arianna Huffington, and Za Za Gabor......

1978 Rogers
09-24-2004, 10:19 AM
Mrs. Bush is damn good looking for her age. Tereza, Hillarey, were talking Coyote Ugly. :D

CrazyHippy
09-24-2004, 01:26 PM
is he throwing up the reverse shocker??? one in the blood, 2 in the mud??
BJH :crossx:

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 02:00 PM
LOL I didn't notice the hand signal. :D That must be how Treeza likes it. :idea: No wonder she has that wierd look on her face all the time, she's impacted.....

Ducatista
09-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Damn you are right. Geez those crazy left wing liberal elitists billionaires, who would have thought! :rolleyes:
What you don't see is the Mega Yacht they are headed for. :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 02:48 PM
What you don't see is the Mega Yacht they are headed for. :rolleyes:
Yep, I figured this was just a $40,000 tender. But let's give him credit, if he's doin Tere Za ZA, then he's working hard for his money. :yuk:

1978 Rogers
09-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Yep, I figured this was just a $40,000 tender. But let's give him credit, if he's doin Tere Za ZA, then he's working hard for his money. :yuk:
It's a very nice $40,000 French Tender. He like to support the American worker.

1978 Rogers
09-24-2004, 03:16 PM
God, after you look at the picter again, it sure looks like it. That's scary. I won't be able to sleep tonight. That's worse than seeing Jaws as a childe.

eliminatedsprinter
09-24-2004, 03:22 PM
It's a very nice $40,000 French Tender. He like to support the American worker.
Of course it's french. He's got to support his base...

1978 Rogers
09-24-2004, 03:29 PM
I till can't get over that picture. It's like a car accident. You have to look. :sqeyes:

09-25-2004, 09:50 AM
That picture speaks volumes. He really believes in "Buying American" F*ckin' hypocrite. The thought of him as Pres. and that nasty c*nt as 1st lady makes my blood run cold.

Rexone
09-25-2004, 10:28 AM
058 what cracks me up in the "buy american" bs is the fact the Heinz Companies do most of their manufacturing and processing in countries other than the US. A multi bizillion dollar company of which Mrs Kerry owns bizillions of dollars worth of which she (and he) now enjoy the profits from in the form of multi-million dollar estates spread all over this country and every other toy and amenity imaginable. Mrs. Kerry's wealth puts even the Kennedys in the poor category. The only president that even came close to this level of wealth was George Washington (indexed for inflation of course). If the Kerry's really believed in the principles of "buy american" they would have divested any stock ownership in Heinz long before becoming a presidential candidate. Now its just an excercise in hipocracy.
And he preaches to the working man..... I cannot even believe people listen to his bs.

Jordy
09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
That's funny, I just saw the picture and was going to pose the same question... :D :D :D

Boy Named Sue
09-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Don't you water logged brain boat people realize that JOhn KErry is a man of the people's party and knows what is best for you? And yes that crazy blizzitch is coyote arm stump ugly cookin pet rabbit on the stove scary! :jawdrop:

MagicMtnDan
09-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Separated at birth? (I'm talking about the ketchup lady :D )
http://www.cardmagnets.com/SNL/015.jpg
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~daytona/kerryshocker.jpg[/QUOTE]

09-26-2004, 09:33 AM
058 what cracks me up in the "buy american" bs is the fact the Heinz Companies do most of their manufacturing and processing in countries other than the US. A multi bizillion dollar company of which Mrs Kerry owns bizillions of dollars worth of which she (and he) now enjoy the profits from in the form of multi-million dollar estates spread all over this country and every other toy and amenity imaginable. Mrs. Kerry's wealth puts even the Kennedys in the poor category. The only president that even came close to this level of wealth was George Washington (indexed for inflation of course). If the Kerry's really believed in the principles of "buy american" they would have divested any stock ownership in Heinz long before becoming a presidential candidate. Now its just an excercise in hipocracy.
And he preaches to the working man..... I cannot even believe people listen to his bs.Mike, I wonder if by slim chance he becomes president will he and Terezzzzzza pressure the Heinz Corp. to close down all the plants outside our borders and bring those jobs back to this country like he said he would. These people are the best the Democratic party can do? They represent the working people? When they went to Wendy's for a burger and fries [photo op] Terezzzzzza didn't know what chili was and had to ask. Yep....they really know how the common man lives.

eliminatedsprinter
09-27-2004, 11:49 AM
When they went to Wendy's for a burger and fries [photo op] Terezzzzzza didn't know what chili was and had to ask. Yep....they really know how the common man lives.
When they had that photo op at Wendy's she had no problem ordering. The food was brought in from a yacht club and put in Wendy's bags for them to eat there. No kidding. I forgot the name of the yacht club, but it was reported and it is not a big secret.

Boy Named Sue
10-04-2004, 12:16 AM
Separated at birth? (I'm talking about the ketchup lady :D )
http://www.cardmagnets.com/SNL/015.jpg
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~daytona/kerryshocker.jpg[/QUOTE]
MMD - The day you posted that comparison I just laughed but looking at it again later it's just flipping creepy!! How did you see the similarity? Your mind works in mysterious ways.
Suuueey!