PDA

View Full Version : Kahanamoku on the campaign trail???

JustMVG
10-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Hmmm makes me wonder if he's practicing for the challenge set forth by Froggy!!
Secret Service to Investigate Incident
The Secret Service was contacted Friday to help investigate a shot fired at the Cabell County Republican headquarters in Huntington.
Supporters of President Bush had gathered at the 4th Avenue headquarters Thursday night to watch the president accept his party's nomination. About two minutes into the speech, someone fired a shot through the front window of the building.
Nobody was hurt, but there was plenty of anger in the aftermath.
"This is pretty low and shows how desperate the Democratic Party is," said Republican Amanda Beach.
Bobby Nelson of the Cabell County Democratic Executive Committee disagreed. "I hope it doesn't take on a political connotation, that this was done for politics," Nelson said. "I'd like to say it was some random thoughtless act."
Police did not have much to go on in their investigation. No bullet fragments were found, so detectives can't tell for sure what type of weapon was used.
Eyewitnesses told 13 News they heard a loud bang but weren't sure what had happened. One woman said she found pieces of glass on her neck and shoulders. The bullet hole pierced a sign that said marriage is between "One Man, One Woman."
"It's kind of scary," said Christina Gossett, a Marshall freshman. "The scariest part is that there were people sitting in there a few feet lower and could have been really bad."
President Bush is scheduled to campaign in Parkersburg on Sunday and in Huntington Sept. 10.
Thursday's incident attracted the attention of the Drudge Report Internet site. Its link essentially took wowktv.com offline for most of Friday.
In all seriousness i am JUST KIDDING!!! Mike VG

Froggystyle
10-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Hmmm makes me wonder if he's practicing for the challenge set forth by Froggy!!
He better bring something more than a little practice and a bad attitude. ;)

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Why don't you get a real job. No, why don't you EARN a real job and not suck off of Daddy.

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Wow...all that hatred. He must be a democrat.

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Oh really? Tell me how much you love Kerry, Clinton, Moveon.org, and the democrats Highroller.

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Well, Moveon.org is a communist organization funded by Goerge Soros. In case anyone forgot, he freely admits he will go to any length legal or not to get GW Bush out of office. Kerry and Clinton's records speak for themselves. Kerry has never accomplished anything while in the Senate, and Clinton's legacy is as the only standing President to ever be impeached. Preety impressive "resumes" for the Dems biggest players. :rollside:

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Why is the DNC and the American Communist partys planks the same??

OGShocker
10-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Why is the DNC and the American Communist partys planks the same??
Was this retorical? :D

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 03:15 PM
The fact that Clinton was impeached reflects not only upon his ability to lie under oath regarding an issue that should have never been an issue in the first place (fidelity to his wife) but the republican extremism to tear down the office of president in order to get their guy in office and to discredit the other guys. Kinda like the ability to tear down America itself, don't you think?

Schiada76
10-06-2004, 03:22 PM
The fact that Clinton was impeached reflects not only upon his ability to lie under oath regarding an issue that should have never been an issue in the first place (fidelity to his wife) but the republican extremism to tear down the office of president in order to get their guy in office and to discredit the other guys. Kinda like the ability to tear down America itself, don't you think?
Perjury, suborning perjury and witness tampering in a civil suit has nothing to do with fidelity to his wife. As CIC he is the highest ranking law enforcement officer of the land. Only a filthy scum bag liberal would think that constitutes "republican extremism". But then filthy liberals think fu cking a mentally ill fat chick in the oval office with a cigar is perfectly normal behavior. :rolleyes:
Liberals are scum

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Mentally ill? Fat chick. You're a real nice person there. I didn't condone lying under oath, but then I wouldn't expect you to have actually read my comments prior to issuing your observations. That would be reasonable and would indicate you were the type of person that considers all points of view. No. What I was pointing out is that that whole fiasco should have never gotten to that point. We, the American Taxpayer should have somehow called a stop to the obscene waste of our money in tracking down every little stinking issue possible by Kenneth Starr in an obvious attempt by the opposition party to discredit the president. That was the bigger issue and the one that you apparently missed. Unfortunately, the republicans have often been better at playing dirty politics. I say unfortunately only because it would be nice to have at least an even playing field. Best scenario would be if neither of them played dirty and simply represented our interests.

Dave C
10-06-2004, 03:48 PM
hmm... wasn't he fined for lying under oath?

nodigg
10-06-2004, 03:59 PM
I see his button has gone red already! LOL! I wonder how old he is? 15/16??

Sleek-Jet
10-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Catmando??? Is that you??? :crossx:

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Nice logic...the President lies under oath, supborns pejury and has an extra-marital affair with a subordinate. BUT...the guy who is investigating the case is the evil doer. Wasn't it really Bill Clinton who wasted the American taxpayers' money by stonewalling at every opportunity? Ken Starr wouldn't have had to go to such great lengths if Clinton and his cronies would have complied with the probe. Instead, he fought them tooth and nail every step of the way. Geez, even Richard Nixon had the decency and dignity to resign to save our country from the anguish of Watergate. Bill Clinton dragged our country through the mud, not Ken Starr! Bill Clinton broke the law and lied about it...not Ken Starr.

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 04:01 PM
I see his button has gone red already! LOL! I wonder how old he is? 15/16??
I think Nick is back.....

Schiada76
10-06-2004, 04:03 PM
hmm... wasn't he fined for lying under oath?
Fined and disbarred.
Kahanakook,
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong, you being the big time attorney and all. But the Office of the Special Prosecutor was created to hound Nixon out of office. The President picks the Prosecutor and has the authority to replace him at any time. Klintoon picked Starr because of his reputation as being non partisan, and was actually lauded by you liberal scum for running the Senator (whose name escapes right now, (R) Oregon I believe) for supposedly grabbing some chicks ass, he didn't even have to f uck her with a cigar. You scum bag liberals conveniently ignore the fact that this was all brought on by a civil suit filed by Paula Jones, not just fat chick blow jobs in the oval office.
We could go on to the open bribery, ignoring terrorism etc etc that really are that fools legacy but I'm sure you find solace in the "everybody does it excuse".
Good thing you're a PI attorney you'd never make it arguing a case.
Liberals are scum
Communism, 110 Million dead in the Twentieth Century. Lets give it another try! :idea:

nodigg
10-06-2004, 04:06 PM
THAT'S IT! Good rep points out to everyone on this forum! Well, except you know who! LOL!

Back Forty
10-06-2004, 06:34 PM
If KAKmouth is going to be on the campaign trail, he needs to make sure he brings plenty of oats for the horseface's offspring. Somebody's got to do chores in the morning...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/graphics/akerry2.jpg
This horse face has his own lamp shade... :jawdrop:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/graphics/akerry.jpg

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 06:43 PM
My God it must be Halloween somewhere!

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Did someone say Bent Bill?

angry dad
10-06-2004, 07:23 PM
:2purples:

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong, you being the big time attorney and all. But the Office of the Special Prosecutor was created to hound Nixon out of office.
Wrong, sort of. It was created by Executive Order. That means by Nixon's own order. Unless he wanted to hound himself out of office?
"..filed by Paula Jones, not just fat chick blow jobs in the oval office.
What is it with you a "fat" chicks. Would that include Barbara Bush? She's kinda fat. How about fat dudes. Limbaugh? Cheney (come on, he's fat. Admit it). Frankly, I don't know why you have to try to diminish people by referring to their looks. Does it make you feel superior?
We could go on to the open bribery, ignoring terrorism etc etc that really are that fools legacy but I'm sure you find solace in the "everybody does it excuse".
And yet, the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. History happened six months after the current idiot president took office and was given many, many opportunities to recognize the growing threat. Not a great legacy there. Kinda like a failure of a presidency. He will always be remembered as the President during one of the worst attacks on U.S. soil and he could have easily prevented it.
Good thing you're a PI attorney you'd never make it arguing a case.
I'm not a PI attorney. Someone's not paying attention.
Oh, and since some of you obviously prefer conservative women to the Kerry daughter (I'd do her), then here are some republican women you might enjoy.

Schiada76
10-07-2004, 09:13 AM
And yet, the biggest terrorist attack in U.S. History happened six months after the current idiot president took office and was given many, many opportunities to recognize the growing threat.
Exactly! The Khobar towers, embassy bombings, the Cole, Somalia, the ONLY WTC BOMBING, etc. etc....................oh wait that all happened under the dumb asses watch and nothing was done at all to respond to any of them.
Typical liberal scum, it's always someone elses fault. :sleeping:

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Here is a DemocRat/commie chick.

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 10:54 AM
None of my pictures were doctored up. Nothing funnier than reality.

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Reality?? I am sure your photo would bring a laugh from the entire forum. Better consider retouching it.

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 11:10 AM
Why don't you leave the funny stuff to people that are actually funny? And not funny like when you were 5 ("gee, you're ugly, ha, ha, ha"). Get a life.

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Why don't you leave the funny stuff to people that are actually funny? And not funny like when you were 5 ("gee, you're ugly, ha, ha, ha"). Get a life.
I get a laugh out of messing with you retarded puffed up nobodys..