View Full Version : George Bush's Dismal Resume

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 01:03 PM
RESUME OF GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington , DC 20520
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
LAW ENFORCEMENT:
I was arrested in Kennebunkport , Maine , in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.
MILITARY:
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
COLLEGE:
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader and extemely HEAVY partier.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil business in Midland , Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas . The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas .
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:
I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union . During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America. I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money. I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history. With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida , and my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week. I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury. I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history. I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period. I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period. I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month. I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, had a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President. I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations. My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip- offs in history. I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history. I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts. I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history. I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government. I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history. I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission. I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law. I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention. I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election). I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television. I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and, less than a year later, made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind. I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community. I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in wartime. In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends. I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security. I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD. I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view. All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

Jordy
10-06-2004, 01:16 PM
How many times are you going to post this? You posted it in another thread and now you're posting it here? Wow, I'm swayed, I think I'll vote for Kerry now... :rolleyes:
I'm curious, do you even have a boat or are you just a regular boatless troll?

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
I have a boat. You? I don't see why anyone would have entered this site without one.
Yes, I did put this on another string but thought it would be interesting to see some comments from others that weren't looking at that string.

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 01:38 PM
Since you like to stir up shyt K, please list the sources used to gain the information in this "Resume". We need "facts" here, and I'd hate to think you would come in here and spew a bunch of lies. For example, who keeps track of the so called "records" you claim Bush broke, and who held the record before he did?

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Since you obviously like to be informed, perhaps you should check the facts yourself and learn something along the way, like I did. Or as your math teacher used to tell you, "do your own work or you won't learn anything."

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 01:55 PM
I know what the "facts" are. Do you? That document is full of a lot of garbage other than facts. things like innuendo, insinuation, opinion and rhetoric. If you cannot back up your supposed "facts", just admit that you cut and pasted that from some liberal website because you can't think for yourself. Then we'll all know the truth: you're just another hater with no facts to back up the trash you talk.

vdriver4ever
10-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Looks to me like another deperate liberal looking at the poles.
I love Geroge W. Bush. Is he perfect? No....... I am just amazed that the dummycrats couldn't come up with anyone better to challenge him. I bet now they wish they had...... John Kerry is a complete idiot.

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Cite one single alleged fact that you dispute. Once I find facts to support the allegation you will admit that you are wrong about that fact and all others in the "resume" and that Bush is crap. I don't have the time to waste feeding you the facts. I've done my research. Do your own. And I don't think listening to Limbaugh or one of those other right-wing whacko's is "research".

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Ok let's start Enron!!!!!
• Can you show me any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, that George W. Bush or anyone working for George W. Bush did anything to help Enron hide its financial misdeeds?
• Can you name one Bush family member who received money from Enron for professional services – as an attorney, for instance?
• Can you show any loans to George W. Bush or any of his family members from Enron or from any of Enron's principals?
• Can you show that George W. Bush invested in Enron and that that investment was subsequently protected by Enron officials when the financial picture started to fall apart?
• Can you provide me with any evidence that any administration official, from Bush's years as governor of Texas or since he became president, has taken any action whatsoever to prevent, stall or impede an investigation by any government regulatory agency, either state or federal, into the financial affairs of Enron?
• Can you provide any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, of any sexual relations between George W. Bush and any officer or the wife of any officer of Enron?
• Can you produce evidence that either Enron or any Enron official ever made payments on any promissory obligation of George W. Bush or any member of his family?
• Can you introduce any evidence that George W. Bush, or any member of his immediate family, ever participated in the preparation of any legal documents drawn for the sole purpose of defrauding the federal government?
• Can you show that either George W. Bush or any member of his administration or his immediate family has lied, whether under oath or not, about any aspect of his relationship with Enron or any Enron officials?
• Can you provide me the name of any Enron official who is presently serving time in jail for contempt of court for his or her refusal to answer questions under oath about the role of George W. Bush or any member of his family or administration in dealings with Enron?
• Can you show me that any pertinent documents relating to Enron, which documents were once in the possession of George W. Bush, any member of his immediately family or any administration official, have been destroyed, lost, shredded or otherwise disposed of?
• Explain just why there is so much criticism of George W. Bush over the Enron debacle while Enron was being represented in Washington by Bill Clinton's former attorney.

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:26 PM
WASHINGTON – A so-called "sweetheart" deal between Enron Corp. and India – brokered with the help of Clinton administration officials during controversial trade junkets in the mid-'90s – ultimately soured and sped the energy giant's collapse, analysts say.
After investing more than $1 billion to help build a huge power plant near Bombay, Enron had problems last year getting paid for power generated by the plant – even after sources say former President Clinton lobbied Indian officials on Enron's behalf during his April visit to India.
Desperate, Enron chairman Kenneth L. Lay on Sept. 14 fired off a letter to Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee threatening legal action to recover claims of up to $5 billion related to the Dabhol Power Co.
A month later, on Oct. 15, Lay called Commerce Secretary Don Evans, pleading for help with the nightmarish project.
The next day, Enron stunned Wall Street by announcing its first loss in more than four years. In the third quarter, the Houston-based energy giant hemorrhaged $618 million.
Enron's once-high-flying stock nose-dived, robbing many of its workers of their retirement nest eggs, and the company filed the biggest bankruptcy in U.S. history.

kahanamoko
10-06-2004, 03:29 PM
And yet I didn't hear an agreement to publicly concede that Bush was crap if I prove the facts. And prove means cite reputable sources. And reputable means those generally held to be reputable by the general populace, not by conservative whackos. Agreed?

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Where is Bushes MBA from Harvard Business School Mentioned?

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:40 PM
And yet I didn't hear an agreement to publicly concede that Bush was crap if I prove the facts. And prove means cite reputable sources. And reputable means those generally held to be reputable by the general populace, not by conservative whackos. Agreed?
You do the same LOL That's funny trying to sidestep the 12 Questions I asked!!
It really doesn't matter, though, because the vast majority of people in this country – including most/All Democratic voters – don't have the intellectual curiosity to delve into the situation. They'll believe what their favorite politician says – or what they hear from their favorite news anchors – and that will pretty much be it.
BTW Kerry is a Yellow cowardly Anti American POS..

10-06-2004, 03:42 PM
RESUME OF GEORGE W. BUSH
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable for public view. All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
__________________At least W's military record is available to the public, he signed military form #180 releasing his record. Is John Kerry's military record available to the public? NO, He refused to sign #180 as he does NOT WANT HIS RECORD AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC....I wonder why. :idea: ANOTHER FU*KIN" HYPOCRITE.

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
But if Dems Repeat a Lie Often Enough They believe it! what a bunch of loons.
WHERE IS KERRYS SIGNED SF180??

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 03:50 PM
What was Kerrys discharge ?? What did The bent one Clean up for him??

HighRoller
10-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Bill Clinton had more to do with Enron than Bush ever did. When commerce sec Ron Brown died, he was flying to Bosnia as an emmisary of the Clinton administration. He was to preside over a negotiation between Enron and certain entities over there. Talk about a "sweetheart deal"....BTW kamawatonoku, you never responded to those twelve points about Enron. Typical liberal. When the facts show up, they disappear like a beer fart in a tornado.

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Kerry with friends.. He should be in prison for this!

Red Eye
10-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Well I kept it short and simple. I gave the starter of this thread some neg points and told him to, "Go F yourself" let's see if I get some back.
signed,
Vets for anyone but Kerry

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:02 PM
KooKamonga is over in some Commie/Sewer forum..

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Kerry is a Communist look at his voting record in the Senate when he found his way to work..way Left of the Drunk/Woman Murder/Rape enabler Kennedy

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Here a fine DemoRat

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:16 PM
The AWOL is a crock of Chit the only one AWOL is ferrycon by 35 years for the fake Purple Hearts..
BTW GW had an Honerable discharge Just thought you should know.

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:22 PM
And BTW I prefer Killing rubbish in a Foreign Country to the streets of America… Ferry and Rat boy consider terrorism a job for the Police I guess they will prosecute them in Court and a heavy fine will teach them a lesson.

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 04:25 PM
There is no excuse for this piece of trash even being in this country.

Dave C
10-06-2004, 05:11 PM
thats some funny sh*t right there I don't care who you are :)

Steve 1
10-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey KooK a Monga Have those nice prisoners from Gitmo live with you And those Friends at the liberal sewer site!! That way you will not have to worry so much.

angry dad
10-06-2004, 06:29 PM
hmmm....i smell a pirate..... and yes, it's foul!!!

Jordy
10-07-2004, 06:56 AM
You know what's really funny? I got hit with an unsigned negative at 3:41 this morning for my post on this thread. Hmmm. Who was on at 3:30 or so... This is going to be a tough one to figure out. :D
Oh yeah, and Kanhandlemocock, you didn't hurt me because your opinion doesn't matter. Thanks for the grey dot jerkoff. :rolleyes:

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 06:58 AM
My god Steve1, wasn't your boyfriend keeping you occupied enough today? How many emails times are you going to respond to your own meaningless drivel? Since you've apparently already blinded yourself to something called THE TRUTH, I find talking to you a waste of time. Your 12 points are meaningless until you agree to call GW the shit he is.
Goodbye.

RealDarthPoncho
10-07-2004, 07:42 AM
The only thing that matters about President George W. Bush and his resume is that we received an attack from Bin Laden that killed six thousand Americans and he did something about it so it would never happen again! Edwards/Kerry has a team that was heavily involved with or top members of the Clinton administration. Bin Laden was linked to several attacks that killed Americans, includeing an attack on the World Trade Center. In 1997/98 the Sudan offered to hand over Bin Laden werever the U.S. wanted him; Clintons response was that not enough evidence available to bring him to justice, offer declined! In late 1998/9 the CIA with hard sat intel pinpointed Bin Laden again his administration messed up and blow off the chance to kill him!

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 08:27 AM
My god Steve1, wasn't your boyfriend keeping you occupied enough today? How many emails times are you going to respond to your own meaningless drivel? Since you've apparently already blinded yourself to something called THE TRUTH, I find talking to you a waste of time. Your 12 points are meaningless until you agree to call GW the shit he is.
Goodbye.
Nutcase what’s the matter sweet lips no man tool today?? BTW the Girley Boys are on your team.ROFLMAO
Regarding the Middle-East I was over there building Gunboats that Killed Iraqi Democrats/Islamic/Marxists/Liberals/Rubbish...
In your silly rant why don’t you post the GOOD being done there (Iraq) instead of the expanded lies of the Leftist Media!!!!!!!!
Regards

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 11:27 AM
The only thing that matters about President George W. Bush and his resume is that we received an attack from Bin Laden that killed six thousand Americans and he did something about it so it would never happen again! Edwards/Kerry has a team that was heavily involved with or top members of the Clinton administration. Bin Laden was linked to several attacks that killed Americans, includeing an attack on the World Trade Center. In 1997/98 the Sudan offered to hand over Bin Laden werever the U.S. wanted him; Clintons response was that not enough evidence available to bring him to justice, offer declined! In late 1998/9 the CIA with hard sat intel pinpointed Bin Laden again his administration messed up and blow off the chance to kill him!
We can thank the Reagan Administration and the likes of American military disgrace Oliver North for training and equiping the terrorists back in the 80's. Or don't you follow the news?

Steve 1
10-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Nutcase Iran was a Rat problem and everything thereafter.. Your Traitor Infested political party has no room to talk.