PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore

Seadog
10-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Out of curiosity, I thought I would look at the origins of the name Moore. This is what I found: 1- One who lived at or near a moor or marshy bog. 2- From the Old French, meaning a dark complexioned man
Why am not suprised that he is a French swamp critter. Must be how he got that mouth.

CrazyHippy
10-19-2004, 08:04 PM
Michael Moore has to be really intelligent. He gets paid vastly more than any other stable boy i've ever heard of, i mean all he does is shovel sh*t, so he has to be a stable boy right??
BJH :devil:

angry dad
10-19-2004, 08:35 PM
mike moore is the biggest coward, lowlife, scum sucking pig, thats ever been born!!!! oh yea..........efff the french!!!!!

spectratoad
10-20-2004, 06:29 AM
mike moore is the biggest coward, lowlife, scum sucking pig, thats ever been born!!!! oh yea..........efff the french!!!!!
Do you have something against the french monsiuer <sp>???
If you have seen the Jack in the Box Commercial that is funny. Or at least I think so.

Flying Tiger
10-20-2004, 07:29 AM
Did he ever agree to Debate Hannity?
I know the challenge is out there.

eliminatedsprinter
10-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Did he ever agree to Debate Hannity?
I know the challenge is out there.
I hope not. Hannity is a good public speaker, but he is a lousy debater. I watch Hannity and Colmes most weeknights and almost every night I find myself talking to my TV, because he misses so many easy oppertunities to debunk what his oppnents say. He really needs to take a class from a good debate coach or logic teacher. He seems to come in with a planed script and he can't seem to deviate from it when the need arises. :notam:

1978 Rogers
10-20-2004, 10:13 AM
Did you see the Moore interview by O'reily at the DNC. O'reilly was asking him about F/911. O'reilly made him look like a dumb ass. Not that it was difficult. It will be interesting to see Celcius/411.

spectratoad
10-20-2004, 10:38 AM
In his contracts during his university debacles errrrr visits it states that there will be no other people at the podioum ie.... opposing views, while he is there. Means he doesn't want and can't handle any sort of debate. :cry:

eliminatedsprinter
10-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Did you see the Moore interview by O'reily at the DNC. O'reilly was asking him about F/911. O'reilly made him look like a dumb ass. Not that it was difficult. It will be interesting to see Celcius/411.
Yes I did see it. However I wish O'Reily had not let Moore get away with that cheezy "Would you sacrifice your son for-----" I would have stopped the discussion right there and pointed out what a non sequitur that was and what a dishonest and common propagada device it is. Instead O'Reily let him waste a lot of time with it and it seemed to befuddle O'Reily a bit.

Always_Fresh
10-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Do you have something against the french monsiuer <sp>???
If you have seen the Jack in the Box Commercial that is funny. Or at least I think so.
I love that commercial lol.