PDA

View Full Version : Voting for Kerry is voting for your own death!

BUSTI
10-27-2004, 04:23 PM
There is only one issue in this campaign and that is will you vote for a President that will wage America's war against terroism regardless of his popularity. Or will you vote for demoratic candidate that will turn and run cowardly from the war on terror as he did in Viet Nam!
A VOTE FOR kerry IS A VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DEATH. Anybody who votes for kerry loses the right to shed tears the next time this country is attacked resulting in the death of 3,000 fellow Americans.
You can spred all the bullshit you want and try to pass it off as semi-intelligent elitist leftist stuff, however all right thinking people know your full of horse manure and are only voting for kerry because you hate Republicans and namely this President. Because he stands for every thing American that your party, the left, doesn't stand for!
We know that most of you are just lap dogs of the commie left such as blown 472 is.

eliminatedsprinter
10-27-2004, 05:04 PM
It may sound funny, but 99% of the reason, I'm going to vote for Bush is because I dislike Kerry'ys authritarian/ hyper-regulatory domestic policy ideas. :notam:

O.B eddie
10-27-2004, 07:44 PM
Kind of funny you say that when george never went to vietnam?? I dont get either side of the opinions on this thread?? Call me clueless??? :coffeycup

Blown 472
10-28-2004, 07:38 AM
There is only one issue in this campaign and that is will you vote for a President that will wage America's war against terroism regardless of his popularity. Or will you vote for demoratic candidate that will turn and run cowardly from the war on terror as he did in Viet Nam!
A VOTE FOR kerry IS A VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DEATH. Anybody who votes for kerry loses the right to shed tears the next time this country is attacked resulting in the death of 3,000 fellow Americans.
You can spred all the bullshit you want and try to pass it off as semi-intelligent elitist leftist stuff, however all right thinking people know your full of horse manure and are only voting for kerry because you hate Republicans and namely this President. Because he stands for every thing American that your party, the left, doesn't stand for!
We know that most of you are just lap dogs of the commie left such as blown 472 is.
That is the stupidest thing I have read in here. You seem to forget that the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor came under whos watch???
Do you iron your brown shirt or do you send it out?

Jeanyus
10-28-2004, 07:48 AM
That is the stupidest thing I have read in here. You seem to forget that the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor came under whos watch???
So are you saying that Bush was aware that the attacks were going to happen on 9-11, and did nothing about it?

OGShocker
10-28-2004, 07:51 AM
It might have been but then you posted this. :rolleyes:
The planning for the attacks of 09-11-2001 took place over a four year period. You may want to read the 911 commisions report prior to spewing your bile. :yuk:

Blown 472
10-28-2004, 11:47 PM
It might have been but then you posted this. :rolleyes:
The planning for the attacks of 09-11-2001 took place over a four year period. You may want to read the 911 commisions report prior to spewing your bile. :yuk:
Do you really think they give a **** who is in office, like big ol bad ass bush is going to put the smack down? they are going to do what they want when they want no matter whom is in office. I think the wwf is on you better run along before you miss it.

v-drive
10-29-2004, 03:43 AM
Do you really think they give a **** who is in office, like big ol bad ass bush is going to put the smack down? they are going to do what they want when they want no matter whom is in office. I think the wwf is on you better run along before you miss it.
What I think blown is that it does matter who is in office. You can say what you want but when push comes to shove I want a person that will make a decission and stand by it. Kerry will do only what his wife allows him to do.
Are you really this stupid?................v-drive

OGShocker
10-29-2004, 05:43 AM
I do not care if "they" give a s**t who is in office. I do however. I want the guy who's policies have killed or captured 75% of the known members of Al Queda and freed TWO nations, standing watch at this time in our history.
The "wwf" or World Wildlife Fund, does not have a television program. Nice how you "try" to resort to insults though.
I have told you once before. If you wish to fight a war of wits... You might want to bring some ammo with you.

OGShocker
10-29-2004, 07:10 AM
Kerry Says Saddam 'Might Be Gone' Had He Been President
Fri Oct 29 2004 10:02:35 ET
NBCNEWS Brokaw interviewed John Kerry Thursday evening.
Brokaw: "If you had been President, Saddam Hussein would be in power."
Kerry: "Not necessarily."
Brokaw: "You said you wouldn't go to war against him."
Kerry: "That's not true. Because under the inspection process, Saddam Hussein was required to destroy those kinds of materials and weapons."
Brokaw: "But he wasn't destroying them."
:hammer2: :hammer2: Kerry: "That's what you have inspectors for. That's why I voted for the threat of force, because he only does things when you have a legitimate threat of force. It's irresponsible to suggest that if I were President, he wouldn't be gone. He might be gone, because if he hadn't complied, we might have had to go to war, but if we did, we would have gone with allies, so the American people weren't carrying the entire burden. And the entire world would understand why we did it." :hammer2: :hammer2:

Schiada76
10-29-2004, 07:32 AM
Typical DUMBASS liberal. Bush is in office for SEVEN MONTHS the WTC gets attacked FOR THE SECOND TIME and liberal koolaid drinkers blame Bush and not Klintoon. What an idiot.
Blown here's another question you won't be able to answer correctly, When was the WTC bombed?
Maybe blown can understand this analogy:
I build a motor in my garage, run the piss out of it for eight years, no maintenance never even change the oil. I sell it to Blown, he blows it up on his second pass. Does that mean I can call Blown an incompetent dumbass because he blew the motor? :D

napabob
10-29-2004, 10:46 AM
So are you saying that Bush was aware that the attacks were going to happen on 9-11, and did nothing about it?
The Evidence Against Osama bin Laden
Editor's Comments
©September11News.com
On November 9, 2001, in the southern Afghanistan city of Kandahar, Osama bin Laden met a Saudi cleric and several al-Qaeda members for dinner. A home-movie was recorded of the conversation, and the videotape was discovered weeks later in an abandoned private house in Jalalabad. The tape is about one hour long and is comprised of three segments. Two segments are of Osama bin Laden's conversations in a room, and another segment shows footage of a U.S. helicopter crash site in Ghazni province.
U.S. President George W. Bush viewed the tape on November 30th, and he indicated that if the authenticity of the tape could be verified then he wanted the video released to the world. On December 9, 2001 the
Washington Post, quoting senior U.S. officials, broke the story of the Osama bin Laden videotape. The Washington Post story likely hurried the release of the tape, and on December 13th the video was released to news agencies and broadcast later that morning across America and worldwide. To ensure the authenticity of the videotape, the U.S. utilized the latest voice and face identification techniques, and although the quality of the videotape is poor, teams of Arabic translators spent days listening to the tape to make sure the audible text of the conversations were accurately translated.
After the release of the tape, many newspapers in the Arab world played down the significance of the video. Some Arabic news agencies questioned the authenticity of the video, which brought a strong response from
U.S. President Bush who said, "This is bin Laden unedited. It's preposterous for anybody to think that this tape is doctored. That's just a feeble excuse to provide weak support for an incredibly evil man."
The videotape is called a "smoking gun" and represents the clearest evidence released to date of Osama bin Laden's part in the planning of the September 11 attacks. The text of the conversations clearly indicates
that Osama bin Laden knew about the attacks days before and that he had participated in the planning. The obvious glee and laughter in the room when the group trades their September 11 stories bears witness to the
"evil" that lurks within the men of al-Qaeda.
In addition to images and the text of the December 13th videotape released by the Pentagon, this section includes the complete detailed evidence against Osama bin Laden as released by Tony Blair's U.K. government
on October 3, 2001.
http://www.september11news.com/OsamaEvidence.htm

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 10:49 AM
http://www.markfiore.com/animation/days.html

OGShocker
10-29-2004, 11:39 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: http://www.markfiore.com/animation/days.html :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

BUSTI
10-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Blown lets have a real conversation about the election. please if you have the time would you tell us who are voting for in this election and why you believe that candidate would make a better President than the other. Try to be specific about two issues as well:
1) How do you think the person you are voing for would keep America safer than the other candidate?
2) How will the person you are voting for improve the economy over than what it is now?
Simple questions abeit however refrain from personal attacks and name calling please. Make your case with ideas.
I am interested in what you have to say. I will respond with facts an opinions based in ideas as well.................ok? Lets try it!

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Blown lets have a real conversation about the election. please if you have the time would you tell us who are voting for in this election and why you believe that candidate would make a better President than the other. Try to be specific about two issues as well:
1) How do you think the person you are voing for would keep America safer than the other candidate?
2) How will the person you are voting for improve the economy over than what it is now?
Simple questions abeit however refrain from personal attacks and name calling please. Make your case with ideas.
I am interested in what you have to say. I will respond with facts an opinions based in ideas as well.................ok? Lets try it!
Hummm for whom I vote for is really non of your bidness so I wont go there. Secondly I dont see how any greasy politian is going to keep our country safer.
Thirdly I dont see them doing anything about the economy as their masters tell them what is going to happen and they dont care.
Take a look at the adds they are running now, droning on about health care, didn't we hear all this shit four years ago and what has changed?? nothing but there are masses of stupid people that eat that shit up..
What I do worry about is the dumbing down of this country and the people who cant think for themselves and let the tv tell them how to live, vote, eat shit what ever.
One more thing I worry about is billions of dollars wasted on a war, a terrorist country but yet we allow them to cut programs in school and pay teachers shit, you dont worry about this at all do you? it plays right along with growing a country full of idiots.

Jeanyus
10-29-2004, 03:24 PM
So a blurry vidio tape, where translators can't hardley understand the audio is a clue for Bush to stop an attack , I think that every time a video is made where threats against the US are made, that the government should blow up a country.
The latest terrorist video thas claims if Bush is re-eclected, that we will be attacked, and it will be so bad, that we will not be able to count the dead, is enough for me to decide that the terrorists are afriad of Bush. Even the terrorists are smart enough to recognize which candidate, poses a threat to themselves.
Therefore my vote goes to Bush.
I would rather my tax dollers be spent defending our country, than wasting it on the public school system, which is doomed, because educaters cannot discipline students. And I really don't care to support college students, so they can party and get drunk. Let thier parents support the drinking binges,
you know the same parents that sued the school, for disciplining thier, prison bound, juvinile delinquent child.

PUMPkin
10-29-2004, 08:16 PM
This is my first reply on this board but I have to say that as a "Vet" He who has ridiculed our country, and Lobbied against it is not welcome here. Do you want him to run it? ANYBODY who was accoiatated himself with Jane Fonda in any way is of the same class. and IMO is a TRAITOR to our country.
Steve

Steve 1
10-30-2004, 05:00 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/264584a_fondakerrygun.jpg
Anyone who would vote for Kerry is a complete Idiot for what has he ever done besides be a friend to Americas enemies and an Enemy of Americas friends...

Steve 1
10-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Here is one of that Pinko Commie Slutbag wearing a necklace made from a shot down B-52 I wonder if she gave it to her Comrade the yellow traitor Kerry
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/855085a_onda_necklace1.jpg

MagicMtnDan
10-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Hummm for whom I vote for is really non of your bidness so I wont go there.[QUOTE]
You don't even have the balls to tell us who you're going to vote for?! You're completely anonymous here. Clearly you are just a shit stirrer (OK, "Assclown Troll" as you call yourself).
[QUOTE=Blown 472] Secondly I dont see how any greasy politian is going to keep our country safer. [QUOTE]
Another example of your ignorance (or just more shit-stirring). No one can take at least one thing away from President Bush: he responded to 9/11 like a true leader and took appropriate, action that killed our enemy and made this country safer. Even you, with your head buried wherever it is, must know that.
[QUOTE=Blown 472]Thirdly I dont see them doing anything about the economy as their masters tell them what is going to happen and they dont care. [QUOTE]
More idiocy from the Blown one. Bush cut taxes and got the economy rolling after inheriting an economy in trouble from Clinton after the Internet "bubble years." And 9/11 had a HUGE impact on our economy (and the world's) and we've recovered from that in less than 4 years. I'd say that's remarkable.
[QUOTE=Blown 472]Take a look at the adds they are running now, droning on about health care, didn't we hear all this shit four years ago and what has changed?? nothing but there are masses of stupid people that eat that shit up. [QUOTE]
Something must be done and the question for everyone is:
1. Vote for Kerry and watch him implement a national healthcare system that looks and "works" like the broken system in Canada (but people who don't want to work will have healthcare even if it sucks and costs everyone else a fortune). Kerry's healthcare system will cost this country more than any other single expenditure in this country's history. Vote for Kerry if you want to see how little you can bring home while giving "healthcare for everyone."
2. Vote for Bush and watch him implement a healthcare program that works and doesn't bankrupt this country.
[QUOTE=Blown 472]What I do worry about is the dumbing down of this country and the people who cant think for themselves and let the tv tell them how to live, vote, eat shit what ever.[QUOTE]
Based on your posts I'd say that it's too late. The dumbing down of this country has started with you.
[QUOTE=Blown 472]One more thing I worry about is billions of dollars wasted on a war, a terrorist country but yet we allow them to cut programs in school and pay teachers shit, you dont worry about this at all do you? it plays right along with growing a country full of idiots.
Better to worry about billions spent on a war than millions of Americans killed by it.
We don't have a list of Presidential candidates to choose from. We have Kerry and Bush. I vote for Bush - we know what he's done and we also know how liberal and anti-American Kerry is.

Blown 472
10-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Better to worry about billions spent on a war than millions of Americans killed by it.
We don't have a list of Presidential candidates to choose from. We have Kerry and Bush. I vote for Bush - we know what he's done and we also know how liberal and anti-American Kerry is.
Killt our enemy, and that is why bin ladin just put out another tape, funny I dont see him killt like you do.

Steve 1
10-31-2004, 04:56 AM
We have killed about 75% of Bin Ladens Good Democrats.
While scumbag Kerry (The worst Traitor in History) would have invited them to the whitehouse and gave them medals.

LilHarley
10-31-2004, 10:42 AM
You are right Steve1, I am voting for Kerry only because I don't like Bush. Actually, I like Bush only a little less then Kerry. Registered Republican here, unfortunately voting Democrat this time.
I believe, as you, many others are in the same boat. Unlike you, I don't believe that we will be swallowed up by the terrorists if Kerry is elected. I do believe we will have allies again if Kerry is elected. I do believe we will have a president who doesn't listen to voices at night (i.e. Bush, hearing Churchill and God, now that scares the h3ll out of me).
I don't believe we should privatize social security, I do believe in stem cell research, and I do believe in women having the right to choose an abortion if they wish.
But it should be close this election. :rollside: :rollside:

Blown 472
10-31-2004, 11:42 AM
While scumbag Kerry (The worst Traitor in History) would have invited them to the whitehouse and gave them medals.
A brain is a terrible thing to waste, but you went and did it. :rolleyes:

AMC-Nut
10-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Just remember this if you boat (<-- funny huh) Bush just because of terrorism then the terrorists have already won the war. You are now doing things, losing rights, and are in fear of another attack. If you really want to be a good American you won't put any weight on terrorism when you vote. Personally I don't think the terrorists could do another 9-11 because I think we are all on alert, I know I have my Tec-9, AK, BMG 50, AR, and colts ready to blow Bin Laden to hell.
If you ask me, which I know you didn't, we are all letting the terrorists win, every American should be royally pissed off when we go to an airport and have to strip, THIS IS NOT F*#%ing ISREAL!, and should never be!
If you want to stop terrorism, turn the other cheek, and then blow the MF'ers up! Our bombs inventory needs to be rotated!

Blown 472
10-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Just remember this if you boat (<-- funny huh) Bush just because of terrorism then the terrorists have already won the war. You are now doing things, losing rights, and are in fear of another attack. If you really want to be a good American you won't put any weight on terrorism when you vote. Personally I don't think the terrorists could do another 9-11 because I think we are all on alert, I know I have my Tec-9, AK, BMG 50, AR, and colts ready to blow Bin Laden to hell.
If you ask me, which I know you didn't, we are all letting the terrorists win, every American should be royally pissed off when we go to an airport and have to strip, THIS IS NOT F*#%ing ISREAL!, and should never be!
If you want to stop terrorism, turn the other cheek, and then blow the MF'ers up! Our bombs inventory needs to be rotated!
Dude, you got it wrong. We should be buying up all the plastic and duct tape and living like the sky is falling and these ass clowns are going to protect us.
BTW, very well put.

Steve 1
10-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Here the lying POS Traitor will protect you..
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/089663a_spitballers.jpg

AMC-Nut
10-31-2004, 01:29 PM
Steve1,
If you really new what freedom is then you would know that Americans don't need protection. If you are going to be free you can't live in fear. You, my friend, are letting those bastard terrorists win. I lost family in 9/11 , two uncles, and my family didn't become afraid of terrorists, instead we got mad and aren't going to forget. When you goto the store buy American, don't support any other country. I understand your viewpoint and that you like Bush and that is OK but like for him for some other reason other than his stand on terrorism.
Be Free and Buy American!
Ryan Bailey
(480) 226-3629 in case you wanted to talk about it!

Steve 1
10-31-2004, 01:45 PM
AMC I am not afraid of much if you have read anything posted by me you would see my reasoning...
#1 I was next door to Iraq (Kuwait) for 5 + years as a military contractor (and I did import all my input from the states)
Also had privy to information that never made the news and the daily mini Battles going on there.
with that said you can see why why I support Bush BTW He is right 100% in Killing them there..
Now some of your background for balance here.
My opinion Kerry is not fit to shine GW's shoes.and could never handle the situtation Period : Like what has he ever done besides being a Rat traitor??

Steve 1
10-31-2004, 01:48 PM
LMAO Kerrys IQ is around 10 Points below GW's..

LilHarley
10-31-2004, 02:36 PM
AMC I am not afraid of much if you have read anything posted by me you would see my reasoning...
#1 I was next door to Iraq (Kuwait) for 5 + years as a military contractor (and I did import all my input from the states)
Also had privy to information that never made the news and the daily mini Battles going on there.
with that said you can see why why I support Bush BTW He is right 100% in Killing them there..
Now some of your background for balance here.
My opinion Kerry is not fit to shine GW's shoes.and could never handle the situtation Period : Like what has he ever done besides being a Rat traitor??
Why is "he" right in killing them there?

Steve 1
10-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Why is "he" right in killing them there?
You would rather it be here?? Let Kerry Rat and the UN handle the situation so it can Be In our streets? Our city Busses blowing up like in Israel? And School massacres like in Russia?? Simple choice right??
Let me tell you something the rest of the World wants to see us go down Period! The reason they dislike Bush is he has the balls to protect us by going after the enemy where ever they are... Screw them move the UN to France. That bunch of wimps will all be on Prayer rugs soon anway good for them.

AMC-Nut
10-31-2004, 03:32 PM
I agree the UN is bullshit, why would the most powerful nation in the world join a group of lessers? I say screw the UN, withdraw from them.
As for the terror happening in our streets it could never happen here. The differance between the US an Isreal is the people. We would never let that shit happen here PERIOD! We are mostly passifists but when we are provoked watch the hell out, Bush or no Bush, Americans as a whole will not tolerate terrorism in our streets.

Bob Noxious
11-01-2004, 10:05 AM
This is the most pathetic piece of fear-mongering I have seen.... with a couple mis-stated facts and some name calling thrown in for good measure-nice!
Um, maybe you weren't aware that it is Kerry who was awarded three Purple Hearts... IN VIETNAM! ( or maybe you are one of those un-American people who questions the U.S. military's judgement in awarding medals to soldiers)
Meanwhile GW was protecting the coast of Texas from Vietnamese attack ( before he deserted, that is)
If you REALLY believe that we will all die when Kerry is elected, you'd better hurry and buy a plane ticket to somewhere safe (maybe Brazil?)
And if you really expect that Bush cares enough to keep YOU safe, ask yourself honestly about his flight out of Florida on September Eleventh.... need help? Bush ran away from Washington DC in the face of real, personal danger in a yellow-bellied display of taxpayer-funded self preservation (cowardice). If GWB is elected (or re-selected) at least we can sleep well knowing HE is safe!

11-01-2004, 10:30 AM
As for the terror happening in our streets it could never happen here. The differance between the US an Isreal is the people. We would never let that shit happen here PERIOD! We are mostly passifists but when we are provoked watch the hell out, Bush or no Bush, Americans as a whole will not tolerate terrorism in our streets.
I guess the World Trade Center and the Pentagon didn't happen because "we didn't let that shit happen", is that right? Your thinking[?] is way off base. If you really believe that you have your head in the sand.

Schiada76
11-01-2004, 10:55 AM
You are right Steve1, I am voting for Kerry only because I don't like Bush. Actually, I like Bush only a little less then Kerry. Registered Republican here, unfortunately voting Democrat this time.
I believe, as you, many others are in the same boat. Unlike you, I don't believe that we will be swallowed up by the terrorists if Kerry is elected. I do believe we will have allies again if Kerry is elected. I do believe we will have a president who doesn't listen to voices at night (i.e. Bush, hearing Churchill and God, now that scares the h3ll out of me).
I don't believe we should privatize social security, I do believe in stem cell research, and I do believe in women having the right to choose an abortion if they wish.
But it should be close this election. :rollside: :rollside:
NO ONE has ever argued that we "will be swallowed up by terrorists". We are however at war with Isalm and have been since the carter administration. Liberals want to roll over and take it in the ass from them. Bush has the balls to do what the un, the klintoon administartion and kerry himself admit publicly.
You're talking about kerrys allies, the frogs, germans, and russia. Here's a little tip for you, might be a little shocking but THEY ARE NOT OUR "ALLIES". For fks sake they were selling saddam arms after the embargo and they are up to their necks in the oil for food scandal (that's where they were bribed by Iraq along with the un).
Bush has no plan to privatize SS this is a liberal lie.
Bush is the only president in history that has funded stem cell research, he opposes the GOVERNMENT cloning humans for FETAL stem cell research, ADULT stem cell research has yielded vastly greater results than fetal stem cells to date. The liberals keep lying about the presidents true position on the matter.
Bush opposes PARTIAL BIRTH abortion. That's when you KILL a partially born, fully viable BABY. Liberals lie about the presidents true stance on this matter however.
Bush hears "voices" now????????? Give me a break.
Answer an easy question, if liberals are worth voting for why do they have to constantly lie to make their points?
You're no Republican, you're a liberal.
And everyone knows...........liberals are scum.

BUSTI
11-01-2004, 02:52 PM
AMC,
Your posts are devoid of reason! Your assertion that we should not be afraid of terrorists not only sounds stupid but it is stupid! You say that what Steve1 says is wrong that buses blowing up here could never hapeen.........well pal have you had your head up your ass for the last 12 years? Have you not been keeping up with current events?
What do you think happened in 1993 the first time those assholes tried to blow up the World Trade Center? How about OK city? Do you not think that the arab assholes say what one syco like Timothy Mcvey could do with one small Ryder truck filled with manure?
And do you think those murderous shit bags at Columbine weren't observed by every terrorists in the world what a couple of kids could do to our schols if murder was their intent? And the phuch do you call the Belt way sniper Jon Malvo?
PLEASE GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERROISM IS HERE! IT ALREADY IN OUR STREETS IN OUR SCHOOLS.
The next decade will find Muslim kids that are raised in this country by terrorist sympathizers, taking guns and bombs to school and they WILL be killing Americans in the classroom! You better be afraid and protect yourself accordingly!
To be afraid is smart. To be paralysed from fear is wrong. Not to be prepared is stupid. Georgr Bush has instilled caution yet preparedness and most of all fearlessness in us as a country. The only ones afraid are the piece of shit terrorists. Because of George Bush Al Queda has gone from planning attacks on the US from their homes in Afahnistan to running for their lives and hiding in caves like the rats they are!
After Pearl Harbor every body in the on the West Coast feared a Japanese attack and or invasion of the West Coast. That fear mobilized Americans and help create the awsome war machine that crushed both the Japanese and the Nazis!
I myself would rather act a little scared as a nation and have our finger on the trigger for any enemy of our country to see............we are serious and nervous .................look out Iraq and Afgahnistan are only the beginning. Syria and Iran you could be next!

11-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Good post, Busti. As a nation I would rather be feared than liked.

Tinkerer
11-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Bob Noxious - QUOTE
This is the most pathetic piece of fear-mongering I have seen.... with a couple mis-stated facts and some name calling thrown in for good measure-nice!
Um, maybe you weren't aware that it is Kerry who was awarded three Purple Hearts... IN VIETNAM! ( or maybe you are one of those un-American people who questions the U.S. military's judgement in awarding medals to soldiers)
Meanwhile GW was protecting the coast of Texas from Vietnamese attack ( before he deserted, that is)
If you REALLY believe that we will all die when Kerry is elected, you'd better hurry and buy a plane ticket to somewhere safe (maybe Brazil?)
And if you really expect that Bush cares enough to keep YOU safe, ask yourself honestly about his flight out of Florida on September Eleventh.... need help? Bush ran away from Washington DC in the face of real, personal danger in a yellow-bellied display of taxpayer-funded self preservation (cowardice). If GWB is elected (or re-selected) at least we can sleep well knowing HE is safe!
YEAH KERRY got three purple hearts but for WHAT - SCRATCHES and small cuts. What a WHIMP
GW served as much of his term as KERRY did.
DID YOU KNOW THAT KERRY DIDN'T SERVE HIS FULL TERM EITHER.
Kerry never opened his millitary records - What does he have to hide??
What kind of discharge did he get.
Kerry never got his HONORABLE discharge untill KLINTON gave it to him.
GW put in more hours than what was required to fullfill his years of service.
KERRY DID NOT SERVE HIS FULL TERM
And you say that GW ran away - This statement shows just how ignorant you are of the secret service - In a time of threat the SS has total control and the pressident goes alon for the ride.
Are you saying he should have rushed to the white house so that he could be there when the next plane came in??
PRETTY STUPID STATEMENT
I WOULD RATHER HAVE ALL THE TERRORISTS DYING OVER IN IRAQ THAN THEM OVER HERE WITH THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THE USA DOING THE DYING.
WAKE UP AND LAY OFF THE GLUE

Back Forty
11-01-2004, 06:38 PM
I can't believe an American could say this...
AMC Open your eyes... It did happen on our streets... OMFG the insanity... :supp:
Do some traveling and look at the funny little buildings showing up in every little town. The buildings with the bulbous pointy roofs.
For you people chiming in on the fear...
When I show up to your door and kick your teeth in, your going to react with fear.
Now... with that said how is that wrong..? :confused:
I can't believe the reality that some people are so far out. :sleeping:
Kerry was awarded three purple hearts..? Wrong.
Kerry put in for his own BULLSHIT awards. He knew what he was doing and got it. Where the FU*K do you people come from..?
Did you just come out of a fu*king coma..? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Bush doesn't want to privatize SS. He wants it to be an option.
Bush believes in Stem cell research...
Define abortion...
I GUESS THE CIRCUS LET OUT TODAY... :eat:
Just show up and vote you FU*KING weak ****s. Your all late. The good shit was weeks ago... :rolleyes:

Jeanyus
11-01-2004, 06:38 PM
I agree the UN is bullshit, why would the most powerful nation in the world join a group of lessers? I say screw the UN, withdraw from them.
Go to any search engine. Type in these numbers 9-11-01. If you are able to read, then you will probably want to edit your post.

Blown 472
11-02-2004, 12:01 PM
AMC,
Your posts are devoid of reason! Your assertion that we should not be afraid of terrorists not only sounds stupid but it is stupid! You say that what Steve1 says is wrong that buses blowing up here could never hapeen.........well pal have you had your head up your ass for the last 12 years? Have you not been keeping up with current events?
What do you think happened in 1993 the first time those assholes tried to blow up the World Trade Center? How about OK city? Do you not think that the arab assholes say what one syco like Timothy Mcvey could do with one small Ryder truck filled with manure?
And do you think those murderous shit bags at Columbine weren't observed by every terrorists in the world what a couple of kids could do to our schols if murder was their intent? And the phuch do you call the Belt way sniper Jon Malvo?
PLEASE GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERROISM IS HERE! IT ALREADY IN OUR STREETS IN OUR SCHOOLS.
The next decade will find Muslim kids that are raised in this country by terrorist sympathizers, taking guns and bombs to school and they WILL be killing Americans in the classroom! You better be afraid and protect yourself accordingly!
To be afraid is smart. To be paralysed from fear is wrong. Not to be prepared is stupid. Georgr Bush has instilled caution yet preparedness and most of all fearlessness in us as a country. The only ones afraid are the piece of shit terrorists. Because of George Bush Al Queda has gone from planning attacks on the US from their homes in Afahnistan to running for their lives and hiding in caves like the rats they are!
After Pearl Harbor every body in the on the West Coast feared a Japanese attack and or invasion of the West Coast. That fear mobilized Americans and help create the awsome war machine that crushed both the Japanese and the Nazis!
I myself would rather act a little scared as a nation and have our finger on the trigger for any enemy of our country to see............we are serious and nervous .................look out Iraq and Afgahnistan are only the beginning. Syria and Iran you could be next!
Could ya splain this then??
http://www.counterpunch.org/

Havasu_Dreamin
11-02-2004, 12:19 PM
And it was planned under Clintons watch. To blame any one person, administration or government agency is ridiculous.

BUSTI
11-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Explain what? Hear say and speculation from a dubious source is credible to you?
You "splain It" its your shit not mine! :hammerhea

kahanamoko
11-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Doesn't it seem strange that we can't seem to find Osama Bin Laden, but we have a completely accurate count of the exact number of Al Quada members. And the "fact" that this alleged 75% figure is released right before the election. Doesn't that strike you as somewhat convenient as well?
Bush is a lying sack of shit like most other politicians. Anyone who believes what comes out of that hole below his nose would be better off listening to the sounds that come out of the hole below his backbone. Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have a backbone. Well, you get the point.

Boy Named Sue
11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
AMC, I know alot of people have jumped your case for saying that, but every time I read it something jumps out at me and no one else has mentioned it. it could never happen here. The difference between the US and Israel is the people. We would never let that happen here PERIOD!
This sounds as if you are saying the Israelis are letting this happen to them. There is a difference between the US and Israel. The US has two friendly neighbors. Israel shares its border with four hostile nations that want to see them destroyed. If you have ever studied the Israeli wars you would know that that little country with its citizen army kicks total ass on all who mess with them. Plane gets hijacked in Africa? Don't negotiate, send in the commandos. Iraq is building a nuclear reactor, no UN or IAEA, send in the fighter bombers. Israel has fought most of its wars on at least three fronts, and this country is tiny. Americans kick ass too but we have never had to fight like Israel has had to to keep its freedom and even its very existence. The reason they are being bled with terrorist bombs in the streets is because the Arabs can't beat them on the battlefield.
Sure feels good to get that out.