PDA

View Full Version : Busti for prez

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 01:34 PM
I am writing you in, as I see it when you win we can kill off all them damn ay rabs then we will be safe, just picture it::::: Busti day parades, all the kiddies in their neatly pressed brown shirts goose stepping in line as they parade past you. :rollside: :rollside: :p

Tom Brown
10-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Heil!

Schiada76
10-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Brown shirts my ass!
You gotta wear yarmulkes to properly snuff a cave dwelling a rab. :shift: :jawdrop:

BUSTI
10-29-2004, 02:31 PM
I can see it now! You are right! THE "Busti Day" Parade will be on Wall Street
we'll charge all the people $11.50 each for curb space along the parade route. Under my admistration all school children in grammar school will be required to study Scrates, Plato, Aristotle, St. Thomas Aquinas, Adam Smith, Thomas Jefferson and the Federalist papers, Ayan Rand, Nathanal Brandon, and Lenard Peikoff, and while in class herald the efficay of the modern moral American man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Immeadiately I would suspend ALL welfare and socoal security transfer payments. to any one under 70 years of age. And the rest would be put on notice to reapply for 1/2 the usual benifits to be received for only 9 months.
I would immeadiately withdraw from the UN and ask them to relocate their asses to another city some place in the world.
All income taxes would be suspended and I would implement a flat tax of 5% for every body! No loop hole deductions availible. And then I would pass a national sales tax of 5% on every retail sale.
Thats just for starters.
Oh ya I would declare WAR on every collectivist, Islmofacist ARAB terrorist in the world!
Oh ya I'd take away the Red Sox World Series Championship also or tell them to move to another state. Leftist Mass. and Boston is kerry/kennedy country so move it or lose it!

Jeanyus
10-29-2004, 02:54 PM
I am writing you in, as I see it when you win we can kill off all them damn ay rabs then we will be safe, just picture it::::: Busti day parades, all the kiddies in their neatly pressed brown shirts goose stepping in line as they parade past you. :rollside: :rollside: :p
Sounds like heaven. Busti a good dictater would have the Red Sox Executed.

mike37
10-29-2004, 04:23 PM
is Blown 472 really a Commie or is he just f ucking with us
I know there are a lot of people out there that think that giving every one what they want is the right thing to do
but blown 427 you come up with some psycho shit

mike37
10-29-2004, 04:25 PM
I can see it now! You are right! THE "Busti Day" Parade will be on Wall Street
we'll charge all the people $11.50 each for curb space along the parade route. Under my admistration all school children in grammar school will be required to study Scrates, Plato, Aristotle, St. Thomas Aquinas, Adam Smith, Thomas Jefferson and the Federalist papers, Ayan Rand, Nathanal Brandon, and Lenard Peikoff, and while in class herald the efficay of the modern moral American man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Immeadiately I would suspend ALL welfare and socoal security transfer payments. to any one under 70 years of age. And the rest would be put on notice to reapply for 1/2 the usual benifits to be received for only 9 months.
I would immeadiately withdraw from the UN and ask them to relocate their asses to another city some place in the world.
All income taxes would be suspended and I would implement a flat tax of 5% for every body! No loop hole deductions availible. And then I would pass a national sales tax of 5% on every retail sale.
Thats just for starters.
Oh ya I would declare WAR on every collectivist, Islmofacist ARAB terrorist in the world!
Oh ya I'd take away the Red Sox World Series Championship also or tell them to move to another state. Leftist Mass. and Boston is kerry/kennedy country so move it or lose it!
I can live with that
but what will all the welfair whors do