PDA

View Full Version : DCB Mach 26 with Twins - FOR SALE

twindcb
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
2000 Mach 26 with twin 300's Pro Max - aprox 270 hrs on motors. Has all the bells and whistles. Asking $69 K. Toby -- time is ticking to buy this.... PM me with questions.

TOBTEK
12-28-2005, 12:08 AM
hey John....sorry I missed your call today. Im assuming you closed the other deal? I'll give ya a call tomorrow.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10321
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10322
boat looks good BTW :)

TUNNEL T
12-28-2005, 08:56 PM
just told wife to look at ! she says very nice boat ,BUT SHE WANTS CANOPIES! TUNNEL T :)

twindcb
12-28-2005, 10:49 PM
just told wife to look at ! she says very nice boat ,BUT SHE WANTS CANOPIES! TUNNEL T :)
Good luck -- keep us in mind if the other does not work out.

Kachina26
12-29-2005, 06:23 AM
Is it "change order" because you're a contractor, or were you always calling Dave and changin' stuff? Nice boat BTW, I hope you get what you want out of it.

Reaper1
12-29-2005, 09:08 AM
We need more of the other pictures with the chicks onboard. That will help you sell it. :)

TOBTEK
01-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Any bites? some BALLER like WW, or Charley...needs to just buy this as a in-between boat.

Kilrtoy
01-10-2006, 03:08 PM
How much are you willing to pay for those canopies????????????
I might know one.....

Boatmaster
01-10-2006, 03:18 PM
How much are you willing to pay for those canopies????????????
I might know one.....
Kilr, Tunnel T is the boy you talked to last week AKA Anthony. :D

TUNNEL T
01-18-2006, 08:20 PM
kilrtoy just pm ed you ! thanks again . boatmaster should i let the cat outa the bag ,or do we let them all try to find this post! TUNNEL T :rollside:

TOBTEK
01-18-2006, 09:00 PM
kilrtoy just pm ed you ! thanks again . boatmaster should i let the cat outa the bag ,or do we let them all try to find this post! TUNNEL T :rollside:
oh do tell.................

Boatmaster
01-19-2006, 08:12 AM
oh do tell.................
All I know is there is going to be alot of F26 DCBs with twins around the Boatmaster's houseboat this summer!!!

Washed Ashore
01-19-2006, 08:48 AM
All I know is there is going to be alot of F26 DCBs with twins around the Boatmaster's houseboat this summer!!!
My wife has a set of twins,does that count :220v:
Jeff

ELIMINAT THIS
01-19-2006, 09:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/22136710Picture024.jpg
:idea: :idea:

TOBTEK
01-19-2006, 10:31 AM
how do you beat that deal for the money? I know a new one isnt THREE TIMES as fun! Would have owned Moran's if he didnt steal it from under me....now he's selling it. WHATA HOMO! :rollside:

ELIMINAT THIS
01-19-2006, 11:15 AM
how do you beat that deal for the money? I know a new one isnt THREE TIMES as fun! Would have owned Moran's if he didnt steal it from under me....now he's selling it. WHATA HOMO! :rollside:
That was just a guess on my part,but if I was looking for a 26 with twins.This would be the boat super clean and priced right. :)

Boatmaster
01-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Jeff
Those always count. Don't worry your ride will be always welcome, and R52 gets in on a loop hole most of the time. :rolleyes:

Boatmaster
01-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Kirk's boat is the best bang for the buck out there on the used market, but that's not it! I'll wait for T to spill the beans.

deltarat
01-19-2006, 11:49 AM
oh oh can I quess?

TUNNEL T
01-19-2006, 09:20 PM
delta rat your up! bm how is that ,r52 always finds the loop hole ! and what about that other friend of yours(that bar tender insulting guy) he's all good too! TUNNEL T (TILL THE NEXT POST) :crossx:

WetWillie
01-19-2006, 09:54 PM
When are you going to spill some beans? My 1600hp Carson Brummet twin turbo F29 with Big number 6 will be done before your boat??
Jeff

Boatmaster
01-20-2006, 07:07 AM
When are you going to spill some beans? My 1600hp Carson Brummet twin turbo F29 with Big number 6 will be done before your boat??
Believe it or not it may be on the road today to DCB to finish the rigging. :rolleyes:

deltarat
01-20-2006, 07:11 AM
delta rat your up! bm how is that ,r52 always finds the loop hole ! and what about that other friend of yours(that bar tender insulting guy) he's all good too! TUNNEL T (TILL THE NEXT POST) :crossx:
If it is the boat that I think it is I think I will just sit this one out. I am not spilling those beans, that is for you to do. However I would like a ride :)

TUNNEL T
01-21-2006, 06:04 PM
YOUR GUESS IS WRONG BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A RIDE! WHEN IT'S BUILT!!!!!!!!!TUNNEL T :rollside:

ELIMINAT THIS
01-21-2006, 08:29 PM
YOUR GUESS IS WRONG BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A RIDE! WHEN IT'S BUILT!!!!!!!!!TUNNEL T :rollside:
Thats funny Tunnel T.
lets see how long it takes lol

TUNNEL T
01-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Thats funny Tunnel T.
lets see how long it takes lol
eliminat this ,you know these (tards)guys, is all they got on the brain is prop calculations so there shit will go faster ! they won't figure it out! TUNNEL T p.s. thanks for the coldies and sending me home smelling like a fire pit!

TOBTEK
01-26-2006, 04:00 PM
so has this SOLD?

twindcb
01-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Has not sold yet -- have not advertised though. Will put in the trader this weekend unless someone out there has a GREAT offer. PM me with any questions.

TOBTEK
01-26-2006, 08:52 PM
no questions........just a friendly BUMP for ya :)

twindcb
01-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks -- looking forward to seeing all of you out at Havasu. John asked if Gandy got you a room lined up? A friend has a place that he rents to friends for $100 a noc. Lets talk and figure out some time for this summer -- its just around the corner. Time to go bathing suit shopping -- need new ones to match the new boat.

bigq
01-26-2006, 11:03 PM
Is insurance the same as with an inboard?

blownupsleek
02-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Is the red white and blue one for sale??

twindcb
02-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Is the red white and blue one for sale??
Dont know about that one -- but, my boat -- the one that started this thread is still for sale. GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! See pics above or if you want more pm me and I will send you pics and price info.

LOWRIVER2
02-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Great boat at a great price, bump time.

TOBTEK
02-03-2006, 07:43 AM
how about my Rhino and 25K...........I'll pick it up this weekend :) when are you buying me lunch at Texas Lucys you HOMO ?

twindcb
02-03-2006, 04:00 PM
how about my Rhino and 25K...........I'll pick it up this weekend :) when are you buying me lunch at Texas Lucys you HOMO ?
Toby, lunch on monday about 1:00 you in ?

TOBTEK
02-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Toby, lunch on monday about 1:00 you in ?
Id really like to, BUT it would be really tough. Have a couple of things on my desk that need to get done. You have plans for SuperBowl?

twindcb
02-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Id really like to, BUT it would be really tough. Have a couple of things on my desk that need to get done. You have plans for SuperBowl?
NO , JUST BBQ AT THE HOUSE, WHATS UP WITH YOU?

deltarat
02-05-2006, 08:00 PM
My guess wasn't to far off, and yes I will be waiting for my ride :)

Bolt On's
02-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Great boat at a great price, bump time.
Thanks for the BUMP -- gotta get this thing gone....

TOBTEK
02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the BUMP -- gotta get this thing gone....
OH.....STOP WITH THAT! You two are LOADED you should keep it for a back up in case your F26 is in the shop :) *OR* Get someone to step up for our F26....and I buy yours for what you did last year, AND I DO KNOW THAT # is Moran.....(AKA) Double Dick Head :)
hey Javier told me that you guys are going to be in mamoth this weekend....US TOO, you buying at warming hut 2 :)

Bolt On's
02-06-2006, 04:49 PM
OH.....STOP WITH THAT! You two are LOADED you should keep it for a back up in case your F26 is in the shop :) *OR* Get someone to step up for our F26....and I buy yours for what you did last year, AND I DO KNOW THAT # is Moran.....(AKA) Double Dick Head :)
hey Javier told me that you guys are going to be in mamoth this weekend....US TOO, you buying at warming hut 2 :)
John is going to Mamoth -- guys trip -- me at home :( Dont like 2 boat payments..... :cry:

blownupsleek
02-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Dont know about that one -- but, my boat -- the one that started this thread is still for sale. GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! See pics above or if you want more pm me and I will send you pics and price info.
Beutiful boat but just a smidge over my limit till I get my house built and refied!!lol (havasu house for sale) see spam Will keep your boat pics to drule on though. RED WHITE and Blue one for sale?? anyone??

TOBTEK
02-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Hey Moneybags, when are we going to get one of your boats wet in Havasu???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? your a homo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? you have issue's ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

twindcb
02-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Moneybags, when are we going to get one of your boats wet in Havasu???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? your a homo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? you have issue's ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????
you jackass! some time in april. I think the first week in april.

TOBTEK
02-10-2006, 06:15 AM
you jackass! some time in april. I think the first week in april.
APRIL??????? wuss! :) we need to get out there sooner than that!

twindcb
02-12-2006, 10:10 AM
APRIL??????? wuss! :) we need to get out there sooner than that!
maybe in march sometime? call me.

TOBTEK
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM
maybe in march sometime? call me.
SORRY, I CANT GO IN MARCH EITHER........too busy with all of these referal's you keep sending :rolleyes: :)
have fun in Mammoth......take your shorts, was major spring sking this weekend.

twindcb
02-14-2006, 07:51 PM
SORRY, I CANT GO IN MARCH EITHER........too busy with all of these referal's you keep sending :rolleyes: :)
have fun in Mammoth......take your shorts, was major spring sking this weekend.
Toby we are going the first weekend in april, so you need to get your shit together. :)

Bolt On's
02-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Is going in the Trader -- need to sell -- 2 boat payments suck. We will be out the first of April -- still renting in March.

Bolt On's
02-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Is going in the Trader -- need to sell -- 2 boat payments suck. We will be out the first of April -- still renting in March.
Cant get the pic to show........ :mad:

twindcb
02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Must Sale.

Bolt On's
03-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Here is a bump for you Hon....

twindcb
03-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Maybe SOLD let you no on monday.

TOBTEK
03-16-2006, 11:25 AM
bump for my buddy. I may be heading to the lake next weekend the 25th, you going with one of your DCB's :)