PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wake Board Boats?

Jake W2
12-26-2004, 07:40 PM
What the hell does a Wake board boat have to do with Hot Boats? :rolleyes:
Jake

XtrmWakeborder
12-26-2004, 07:57 PM
wow maybe i should change my name haha i think malibu wakesetters are pretty hot boats though

Havasu_Jet_85
12-28-2004, 09:00 AM
Maybe the hot ladies that are on the wakeboard boats... ;)

Mandelon
12-28-2004, 09:20 PM
My Lavey is an XTSki..... :notam:

27mtrcougar
12-29-2004, 01:50 PM
mandelon you have the best avator hands down. i have to watch it for 20 min everytime i run across it.

mbrown2
12-29-2004, 03:58 PM
I don't believe wakeboards qualify as a ***boat if the criteria is going fast, but fast is subjective...
But this one hosts a very HOT Party of 14 in any cove any day of week... :wink: :) :wink:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17Photo_124.JPG

XtrmWakeborder
12-29-2004, 11:07 PM
I don't believe wakeboards qualify as a ***boat if the criteria is going fast, but fast is subjective...
But this one hosts a very HOT Party of 14 in any cove any day of week... :wink: :) :wink:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17Photo_124.JPG
Like i said...WAKESETTER!

Jake W2
01-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Just because the Girls on it are hot does not make the boat any hotter.
Every one likes to Ski ,Wakeboard,or Tube ect, just thought this was a weird place for a turnament boat forum. :confused:
Jake

mbrown2
01-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Just because the Girls on it are hot does not make the boat any hotter.
Every one likes to Ski ,Wakeboard,or Tube ect, just thought this was a weird place for a turnament boat forum. :confused:
Jake
What the hell does Political Threads have to do with Hot Boats? Or Stereos or Trucks for that matter? ....but they all seem to have a place on ***boat forums.....I do not think Wake/Ski boats are hot boats, but they are closer to boating then political threads.

Up 4 River
01-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't think that this is a tournament wake board forum by any stretch of the imagination. The forum says in the beginning that it is for water skiier and wakeboarders. That criteria suits many of the board members and their chidren. I have seen countless ***boats here in the west that tow their chidren who wakeboard behing performance boats. They do it because it's fun, enjoyable and that's what their family has. 99% of the people on these boards are ***boat people at heart, but some may have gotten away from skiing and this may allow them to meet some people that enjoy it and they may be able to meet up. At the same time many parent's on these boards have kids that want to wakeboard and this will allow them a place to find out information about boards, binding, gear, rules and what it safe and not safe for them to allow their children to wear or do.
I personally am a river person at heart and love to water ski. I do however enjoy wakeboarding for the variety that it adds to my days at the river and the opportunity to try something new. I do not have a wakeboard boat so I will normally hitch a ride with a buddy who has one or just go behind mine.
I think this forum is here with good intentions and is not trying to get away from its ***boat roots, but is expanding its offereings by giving the ***boater's additional information when we need it. I'm excited to see it here and hope I'm able to meet some new ski lovers.

Jake W2
01-05-2005, 03:39 PM
MBrown2 I think you are rite on they don't belong well all but the towing trucks one it does relate on how you get your HOT BOAT to the river and they could be coustomized to match your boat.Though mines not so I do not post there.
If we go by Up 4 River thoughts they should take out the Wake board boat part and move it up top with the rest of the social forums.I still do not belive it has a place betwine Just Jets and V drives I am sure they put it here because those are by far the most used forums on here.
Jake

mbrown2
01-05-2005, 09:37 PM
MBrown2 I think you are rite on they don't belong well all but the towing trucks one it does relate on how you get your HOT BOAT to the river and they could be coustomized to match your boat.Though mines not so I do not post there.
If we go by Up 4 River thoughts they should take out the Wake board boat part and move it up top with the rest of the social forums.I still do not belive it has a place betwine Just Jets and V drives I am sure they put it here because those are by far the most used forums on here.
Jake
I hear ya, but a hot truck has nothing to do with a hot boat pulling a couple of jet ski's...as many hot trucks as I have seen are pulling just that...
Who cares where it is at? between which threads....I thought you jet guys stayed out of the v-drive forums anyways...so this will keep you that much further away... :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

Up 4 River
01-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Jake
I agree it doesn't belong in the tech forum, but it's a new forum and they'll figure it out. Most wakeboard boat owners do not even know what a v-drive or a direct drive is when they buy their boats anyway.
U4R

lucky
01-06-2005, 11:16 AM
What the hell does a Wake board boat have to do with Hot Boats? :rolleyes:
Jake
duh they are both stolen ? :hammerhea

Lake Ape
01-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Don't make me post the Hot Pontoon boat again!
Hot Pontoon Boat (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67284)

Flying Tiger
01-09-2005, 11:44 AM
My Wakeboard boat has a hot engine in it: Merc Scorpion.
The most powerful available.
It's propped sized and pitched to only go 50 mph, because it gives me the most pulling power.
The hull is supurb handling.
Does Hot mean fast, or powerfull?
I take it as either or both.
Wakeboarding is a hot boating sport too.
The wakeboard forums are all full of assholes urinating and defecating on each other.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812Pix_of_Ross_012-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812Pix_of_Ross_047-med.jpg

OkieDave
01-20-2005, 08:08 AM
I like to ski and ride a wakeboard behind my jetboats. I hate what is happening to the water when wakeboard boats are on the lake. The water is so rough, I have to try to sneek around the waves to keep from being bounced or swamped by these fat pigs.

Mohavekid
02-13-2005, 12:17 PM
I'll take the wakes off of a fat sac'ed wake board boat any day over the huge rollers thrown out by the horde of 25' plus offshore type boats running around on the lakes these days.

OkieDave
02-15-2005, 06:39 AM
I'll take the wakes off of a fat sac'ed wake board boat any day over the huge rollers thrown out by the horde of 25' plus offshore type boats running around on the lakes these days.
you have a point altho the difference between running on plane and running on plow is what pisses me off about the wakeboard boats. i just bought a new 26 foot tunnell and it makes no wake at all when on plane and once its up, it stays on plane at about 26 mph.