PDA

View Full Version : 1969 rayson craft for sale 7500.00

meaniam
11-30-2005, 01:42 PM
i have completed my rayson craft and it is now up for sale.
info
1969 chevy hi per 396 w/ new internals 1 holiday weekend on it
over the transom basset headers with water
cassell v drive
polished alum and brass thru out
new custom tan and black seats with rayson craft embrodery
4500 dollar house of kolor purple its really a cross of brandywine and purple
new anodized guage pods with new digital guages
new stuffing box and seal
new prop rudder bushings
cassell has new seals gaskets and bearings
had cassell looked at and new locking in and out handle by some well known guy in san bernardino that does nothing but hi per hydro and flats
finish line cav handle
alot of new stuff rex can vouge for this as i bought the parts from him
i have over 10k in fixing this boat up and paint hasnt even seen the water yet
im sure if you pick at this boat you can find flaws. but you will be able to take this out to the water right away
if you are serious you need to come see sorry no pics of detail
i am buying pwc or quads so if you have anything to trade will consider or trade and cash. options are open
phone number 909 887 5436 mike

lucky
11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
why is it the exsact boat always comes up for sale , when i don't have a dime to my name -- jeeezzzz if you guys are going to sell these rayson's please schuduele a for sale time - I have money after the holidays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ps i have been looking for a 69 for a lil while now - I'm gonna cry

meaniam
11-30-2005, 02:24 PM
why is it the exsact boat always comes up for sale , when i don't have a dime to my name -- jeeezzzz if you guys are going to sell these rayson's please schuduele a for sale time - I have money after the holidays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ps i have been looking for a 69 for a lil while now - I'm gonna cry
its dead winter im sure there will be plenty of time. it is a head job thinking of selling this but when i had havusa patrol giving me crap at the entry gate and a guy dog hoping on the bow the first time i had it painted. along with no room. it has to go. but i sure hate seeing the article in trucking mag and the pics of other flats. it kinda makes me depressed

lucky
11-30-2005, 03:56 PM
its dead winter im sure there will be plenty of time. it is a head job thinking of selling this but when i had havusa patrol giving me crap at the entry gate and a guy dog hoping on the bow the first time i had it painted. along with no room. it has to go. but i sure hate seeing the article in trucking mag and the pics of other flats. it kinda makes me depressed
you need a v drive cruiser --

Rexone
11-30-2005, 06:31 PM
lucky you cheep homo just buy the boat.

olbiezer
11-30-2005, 06:39 PM
cheep and a homo......rex a twofer nice one!!!!!!

meaniam
12-08-2005, 07:44 AM
you need a v drive cruiser --
cruiser is just a little to big. thats my whole problem. that and im just not feeling it no more. people disrespect things. and they screw your stuff up. so know that i have the paint finished agian. its gotta go. will consider a classic car pre 72 unless vet.
the kolor is actually house of kolor kandy black cherry....
i need to get my butt in gear and put this thing back together. ill call the guys out there that called on it when its done. i havent forgotten.

lucky
12-08-2005, 07:52 AM
a link to my old 69 rayson http://www.v-driveboat.com/gallery.php?s=&action=viewphoto&photoid=490
i really wanted that yellow one for sale as - i want to cloan my old boat - except this time it will be blown !
http://www.v-driveboat.com/gallery.php?s=&action=viewphotos&userid=35
A LINK TO ALL MY BOATS - INCLUDING THE CRUISER

meaniam
12-10-2005, 09:21 AM
bump... try to get it back together by next weekend.just need to make some time..

bigriverdog
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Any pics, or did I miss them?

meaniam
12-11-2005, 07:07 PM
i have found the camara and will post pics as soon as i get the motor back in it. i will deduct 1600 without motor

lucky
12-12-2005, 07:06 AM
i have found the camara and will post pics as soon as i get the motor back in it. i will deduct 1600 without motor
interesting .

meaniam
12-20-2005, 06:27 PM
im sorry to all that called and wanted to see it after i put it together. i think of myself as a bitch for doing this and not really having the balls to sell it. but flatties are just so f@cking fun. and just watching a video makes me relize how much i want to enjoy this. like when i was a kid. and how much i want to meet the same people into and own these boats. my desicion is still not final. there is a huge block i need to over come
i owe a big thank you to corleone17. him sending the video to me really might have light the fire back on me. and my 69 raysoncraft might no longer be for sale. i just really need to find someplace to store it. so nobody rips mystuff off. that is the only thing blocking me for right now. boy thank god my wife dont look at this site.....i'd be in some real deep shit for these thoughts. well thru the holidays.. anyone that may have a spot to place my boat that would help greatly, and my battle would be done before it begins. if i do keep my boat. i plan on searching out more flattie owners to get to know and hang with i need help staying focused and it would be great to ask questions when i get stuck

meaniam
12-27-2005, 05:03 PM
here is the pics of the boat last summer. i still have not found a place to store this. so it is for salehttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0003.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0002.jpg

meaniam
02-09-2006, 02:45 PM
alright this boat is up for sale. still cannot find a place for it. rather sell it then see it stolen or vandelized. the boats in the pic is the one i am selling will take 6300 without the motor. 7500 complete... sorry stew and all the others that have called on this asking to be notified when i decicde to sell it WIFEY THREW THE PHONE NUMBERS OUT!!!!!!http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/raysoncraft69.png
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0003.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0002.jpg
this is hard for me to sell this boat. and i am so back and forth on it. if you do call on it and come see it (Better have the money) like im saying im very unsure and unhappy im selling it. and by the time you get the money next week i may not want to sell it.
call 909 887 5436 or my cell 909 746 6067
yell for mike
cassell v drive
new prop rudder bushings
had cassell looked at and new locking in and out handle by some well known guy in san bernardino that does nothing but hi per hydro and flats
finish line cav handle
im sure if you pick at this boat you can find flaws. but you will be able to take this out to the water right away

lucky
02-09-2006, 02:55 PM
alright this boat is up for sale. still cannot find a place for it. rather sell it then see it stolen or vandelized. the boats in the pic is the one i am selling will take 6300 without the motor. 7500 complete... sorry stew and all the others that have called on this asking to be notified when i decicde to sell it WIFEY THREW THE PHONE NUMBERS OUT!!!!!!http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/raysoncraft69.png
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0003.jpghttp://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/meanchevelle909/Scan0002.jpg
this is hard for me to sell this boat. and i am so back and forth on it. if you do call on it and come see it (Better have the money) like im saying im very unsure and unhappy im selling it. and by the time you get the money next week i may not want to sell it.
call 909 887 5436 or my cell 909 746 6067
yell for mike
cassell v drive
new prop rudder bushings
finish line cav handle
dam - i still wish i had some change laying around for a third boat :0
this part might be more crediable if you did not have the boat sitting in the water :) lmao

superdave013
02-09-2006, 02:58 PM
someone "dog hoping" on the deck of a flatbottom has to be a complete tool. I hope he got a "tune up" for pulling that.

meaniam
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
dam - i still wish i had some change laying around for a third boat :0
this part might be more crediable if you did not have the boat sitting in the water :) lmao
that was the 4th of july last year then a dog scratched it up and a few other thing so i had it repainted. but i guess since i gave it its first bath last week it has seen water.
superdave013 someone "dog hoping" on the deck of a flatbottom has to be a complete tool. I hope he got a "tune up" for pulling that.
i dont know what went threw my head i was really disappointed with this guy and didnt say anything other then dont worry about it

superdave013
02-09-2006, 03:16 PM
my first flat I painted myself (with help from someone who knew what they were doing of course). It came out pretty nice and I was so proud of it. The very first time I put it in the water my friend was walking back from parking the truck. I was in the water holding the boat well away from any dock. Well he smashed a beer can and then tossed it into the boat. I donno what he was thinking. Yeah I do, he wasn't thinking at all. Well he missed and put a gronk right on the back of the boat. Pissed me off big time. Later he was passed out in a lawn chair so I walked up and knocked the chair over. He got up and thought he just fell over. So I had to tell him it was payback for earlier in the day. lol