PDA

View Full Version : Spam-tricked Out Rhino 4-sale

Tom Slick
01-07-2006, 10:30 AM
2005 YAMAHA 660cc RHINO
Only 58 hours, Intertech roll cage, PRP seats, DJ Safety 4 point belts, Black Rhino CDI box, Digital dash display, Panasonic stereo / CD / ipod hook up with 10” sub and MTX amp, ITP 5” offset wheels with Mud Lite tires, Quick disconnect whip with motion activated light, Arizona registered for street legal use, Aluminum roof, Clamp on windshield.
Ready for the dunes, the dirt and the street. PM me, or email me at ccrsport@ccrsport.com or call 626 695-1218. Located in Newport Beach.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819RHYNO9.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819RHYNO2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819RHYNO4.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819RHYNO8.jpg
Asking $14,200.00

Tom Slick
01-09-2006, 05:56 PM
TTT,
He guys, I need to dump this Rhino quick, so if you know anyone looking, make me a deal. :)

hot_diggity_dog
01-09-2006, 07:37 PM
TTT,
He guys, I need to dump this Rhino quick, so if you know anyone looking, make me a deal. :)
How about 11K?
HDD

BoatFloating
01-09-2006, 07:49 PM
How about 11K?
HDD
$11,200 :cool:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
You guys are jerks!!

Mrs. casean
01-09-2006, 08:57 PM
TTT,
I think my friends are going to get it tomorrow! She just called me!

Charley
01-09-2006, 11:49 PM
$11,200 :cool:
how about 10,500 ;) the driver seat reeks of spectre

sigepmock
01-10-2006, 07:26 AM
I think my friends are going to get it tomorrow! She just called me!
It's a graet deal, hope they get it.

hot_diggity_dog
01-10-2006, 10:36 AM
How about 11K?
HDD
I was serious! :argue: Was going to use it while I tricked out mine! :crossx:
HDD :cool:

Mrs. casean
01-10-2006, 02:53 PM
It's a graet deal, hope they get it.
They did :D Thanks to Tom we have another Rhino in the group :D

sigepmock
01-10-2006, 03:40 PM
They did :D Thanks to Tom we have another Rhino in the group :D
Sweet now we can run circles around that cart of yours :boxingguy
Just Kidding. You cart is cool.......
I also just noticed my xlents spelging abve.

Mrs. casean
01-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey now! The cart will run good in no time :D And then if Sean has it his way... it's sold :p I'm sure we'll be joining all you guys over here w/ Rhinos soon enough :rolleyes: :D

djunkie
01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Well since this thing is sold I guess I'll hijack this thread a little.
I have a question for you glamis folk. How do the golf carts with the big motors in them do out there? Like the v-twin Honda and Briggs and Stratton motors.

Mrs. casean
01-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Well since this thing is sold I guess I'll hijack this thread a little.
I have a question for you glamis folk. How do the golf carts with the big motors in them do out there? Like the v-twin Honda and Briggs and Stratton motors.
We don't have a big motor in ours, just the stock but did everything we could do to it for more speed and it went great in the dunes (Mini Dunes) for us... till the last time we took it, it is just a little tired but it made it through every dune but one... Rhino pulled me up and over it :D :rolleyes: They are so fun out there though... So since ours had the stock engine, I'm sure the 24hp engines do great! I know we totally hijacked this thread now :rolleyes: But he sold the Rhino so that's what matter right??? :D Sorry Tom Slick for the hijack!

djunkie
01-10-2006, 03:53 PM
We don't have a big motor in ours, just the stock but did everything we could do to it for more speed and it went great in the dunes (Mini Dunes) for us... till the last time we took it, it is just a little tired but it made it through every dune but one... Rhino pulled me up and over it :D :rolleyes: They are so fun out there though... So since ours had the stock engine, I'm sure the 24hp engines do great! I know we totally hijacked this thread now :rolleyes: But he sold the Rhino so that's what matter right??? :D Sorry Tom Slick for the hijack!
Ya I haven't been to glamis in years but I'd like to maybe make a trip this year. I really don't have the need for a rhino since it would mainly be used at the river, but I do have a golf cart with the 23hp motor in it. Just wondered if it would be worth it to take it.

Mrs. casean
01-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Ya I haven't been to glamis in years but I'd like to maybe make a trip this year. I really don't have the need for a rhino since it would mainly be used at the river, but I do have a golf cart with the 23hp motor in it. Just wondered if it would be worth it to take it.
It's better than nothing out there :D I think you'd have fun. Ours isn't fast in the sand, but it makes it up those mini dunes pretty good! It's fun to see what it will do out there! I still see quite a few at the hill cruising around. We don't take the sand highway, we cut accross the valley or mini dunes to the hill from the washes and it goes right along :D