PDA

View Full Version : When and where is the next v-drive club event?

Pro Gas Flat
08-26-2001, 09:38 AM
Thought someone might know when and where the next v-drive get-together is? Herd there is usually a good turn out of boats.

Sangerboy
08-26-2001, 04:24 PM
As far as I know the next meet is Brad Cooper's meet at Red Rock campground on the Parker strip. It runs from September 14th through the 23rd. I have a houseboat on Lake Mohave for those exact dates but I'm going to try and get down there Tuesday or Wednesday to be a part of it. There is also a meet October 19-21 at Camp Far West (north of Sacramento) If you've never been it's worth the tow up from socal. First time I was up there I asked some of the guys if there was anything to watch out for on the lake. They told me just remember one thing, no rules, unhook your mufflers and go as fast as you want. Later I watched a blown gas hydro make a 140+ pass.... cool place.

boatnam2
08-26-2001, 05:51 PM
WHATS UP JEFF.

Winnetou
09-28-2001, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Sangerboy:
As far as I know the next meet is Brad Cooper's meet at Red Rock campground on the Parker strip. It runs from September 14th through the 23rd. I have a houseboat on Lake Mohave for those exact dates but I'm going to try and get down there Tuesday or Wednesday to be a part of it. There is also a meet October 19-21 at Camp Far West (north of Sacramento) If you've never been it's worth the tow up from socal. First time I was up there I asked some of the guys if there was anything to watch out for on the lake. They told me just remember one thing, no rules, unhook your mufflers and go as fast as you want. Later I watched a blown gas hydro make a 140+ pass.... cool place.

Winnetou
09-28-2001, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Winnetou:
Sangerboy, where is camp far west? I'm not familiar with that area. I live in soutern calif and would like to go.

DANS66STEVENS
09-29-2001, 03:56 AM
I would sure like to attend one of those V-Drive get togethers sometime. Its just that im all the way acrossed the country.I would like to maybe organize a get together on the east coast.
It seems kinda funny that its 40 deg. today and you guys are still boating. I am getting out my snowmobiles.Getting ready for snow!!!!

09-29-2001, 07:45 AM
Winnetou, Camp Far West is N-E of Sheridan off of S/R 65. Take I80 E to Roseville look for S/R 65/ go north thru Lincoln, the next town will be Sheridan. Turn right at the small store and look for Camp Far West road. about 7 miles. Or take Riosa Rd. to Mc Courtney rd, turn left and go another 2 or 3 miles.

LeE ss13
10-02-2001, 08:41 PM
It would probably be unkind to mention to DANS66STEVENS that me and the gang will be heading out to Parker (Red Rock) this weekend where it is 97 to 102 degrees each day..... boating, floating, and belching. I will of course take many digital pictures for my fellow boaters who are snow bound or rained in. It's my duty. LeE ss13

schiada96
10-03-2001, 06:15 AM
Le ss13 I'll be at parker from thursday till
monday I'm staying at rio see ya there

DANS66STEVENS
10-03-2001, 05:01 PM
I would like to see some pictures from Parker!!

howard69
11-02-2001, 04:26 PM
Im with ya, something in New England would be awesome
Originally posted by DANS66STEVENS:
I would sure like to attend one of those V-Drive get togethers sometime. Its just that im all the way acrossed the country.I would like to maybe organize a get together on the east coast.
It seems kinda funny that its 40 deg. today and you guys are still boating. I am getting out my snowmobiles.Getting ready for snow!!!!
[This message has been edited by howard69 (edited November 02, 2001).]