PDA

View Full Version : 2004 F26 Open Bow w/Twin 300x's for sale

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 12:08 PM
SOLD - 2004 F26 Open Bow w/Twin 300x's for sale:
105,000.00 obo - Go price it and you will see this is priced very competitively with the options it has
65 hours run time on the motors....will verify this weekend.
Options:
Trailer:
Extreme Trailer w/freched LED's
tie downs
chrome fenders
swing away tongue
low pro package
Boat:
White Base, w/Yellow, Red and Maroon Graphics
2004 Mercury 300x's
Livorsi Analog Gauges w/Mercury Smartcraft Guages
Hydraulic Steering to Helm
Swim Step
Step Ladder
Cascade 90 Amp Power Supply w/smart charge capability
Honda EU2000 Generator for charging Batteries or Stereo System while beached
Built in Exhaust for Generator
Stereo and Charging Batteries
Open Bow
All White Interior
3 Rockford Fosgate Amps (3100 watts)
8 Pierced Speakers
2 12" Fosgate Subs
Sony Stereo w/XM w/CD-Changer, DCB Wizard Billet Stereo Cover
Sony Remote w/Cutting Edge Marine Remote Bezel - hard to come by now ;-)
2 Odyssey 1200 Batteries w/Billet DCB engraved battery boxes
Two Ice Chests
Cover
Bimini (never used still packaged)
GPS (Driver/Passenger) w/Recall, w/Passenger GPS Speedo
Split Foot Throtte
Foot Pedal and Dash Trim
Mirrored Hatch.
How Fast: I have had the boat to 101 with 5 people in it. Never had a chance to run with 1 or 2 people light on fuel.
Why Selling: It's been two years and only 60+ hours of running and it is a second boat, so why not someone else enjoy it. I just don't use it enough. Not sure if/when/what I will get if I get another performance boat.
Insurance? If you are in the cat market, and you don't have an insurance connection, for this type of boat which goes in the 100MPH range, you will pay anywhere from 3500 to 5000 depending on your record and layup schedule.
The Boat is immaculate; it will be getting a fresh lower this week, detailed and put away until Spring. If you have other questions, please PM me and I will respond. The boat is stored in Parker, so I can arrange a test drive for folks that are truly interested.
For Pics: Please go to this link and go through the slideshow...
My email is mbrown2_67@yahoo.com or PM me for my cell # if you would like to discuss further.
Check the following Gallery for pics...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=wf5hq2b.9a7ol6e7&Uy=qq8lvn&Ux=0
Let me know if you can't see or get to the gallery.

Kilrtoy
01-11-2006, 12:15 PM
AWESOME BOAT and looks even better in person....
Good luck Mike and many enjoyable river trips to the new owner

MOBrien
01-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Absolutely sick! I was hoping you'd keep it for another year or two....I'll probably be in the market then. It's too soon & outta my range right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Layaway plan? :rolleyes:
Good luck. It's too beautiful not to sell fast.

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks guys....I will miss it but hopefully someone else can enjoy it...

DCBDaytona
01-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Sweet boat...Good luck with the sale.

ROZ
01-11-2006, 01:22 PM
OP6 stereo contest winner, too! :D

CornWater
01-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Your insane Mike... my favorite 26 by a long shot..

al cole'holic
01-11-2006, 01:30 PM
...oh tony no :cry:

TOBTEK
01-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Good luck with the sale MB....bummer though, I can finally come cruise with ya, and now your selling :cool:

DCBDaytona
01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Chit Toby, you could have bought Brown's and saved yourself some bucks! They do look very similar.

1manshow
01-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Mbrown How do you like those pierced speakers ? i am doing a system in my new boat and a friend of mine said those speakers sound very good for the price. i was looking into the focals but seemed very expensive as i am going with six pairs . One shop said it would sound better with 3 pair of focals than 6 pairs of pierced.

TOBTEK
01-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Chit Toby, you could have bought Brown's and saved yourself some bucks! They do look very similar.
would have if id known 6 mo's ago..... they were parked side by side on Sat, the fronts look pretty close from a glance. Its a great deal fro someone.

MAINEVENT
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
2004 F26 Open Bow w/Twin 300x's for sale:
105,000.00 obo - Go price it and you will see this is priced very competitively with the options it has
65 hours run time on the motors....will verify this weekend.
Options:
Trailer:
Extreme Trailer w/freched LED's
tie downs
chrome fenders
swing away tongue
low pro package
Boat:
White Base, w/Yellow, Red and Maroon Graphics
2004 Mercury 300x's
Livorsi Analog Gauges w/Mercury Smartcraft Guages
Hydraulic Steering to Helm
Swim Step
Step Ladder
Cascade 90 Amp Power Supply w/smart charge capability
Honda EU2000 Generator for charging Batteries or Stereo System while beached
Built in Exhaust for Generator
Stereo and Charging Batteries
Open Bow
All White Interior
3 Rockford Fosgate Amps (3100 watts)
8 Pierced Speakers
2 12" Fosgate Subs
Sony Stereo w/XM w/CD-Changer, DCB Wizard Billet Stereo Cover
Sony Remote w/Cutting Edge Marine Remote Bezel - hard to come by now ;-)
2 Odyssey 1200 Batteries w/Billet DCB engraved battery boxes
Two Ice Chests
Cover
Bimini (never used still packaged)
GPS (Driver/Passenger) w/Recall, w/Passenger GPS Speedo
Split Foot Throtte
Foot Pedal and Dash Trim
Mirrored Hatch.
How Fast: I have had the boat to 101 with 5 people in it. Never had a chance to run with 1 or 2 people light on fuel.
Why Selling: It's been two years and only 60+ hours of running and it is a second boat, so why not someone else enjoy it. I just don't use it enough. Not sure if/when/what I will get if I get another performance boat.
Insurance? If you are in the cat market, and you don't have an insurance connection, for this type of boat which goes in the 100MPH range, you will pay anywhere from 3500 to 5000 depending on your record and layup schedule.
The Boat is immaculate; it will be getting a fresh lower this week, detailed and put away until Spring. If you have other questions, please PM me and I will respond. The boat is stored in Parker, so I can arrange a test drive for folks that are truly interested.
For Pics: Please go to this link and go through the slideshow...
My email is mbrown2_67@yahoo.com or PM me for my cell # if you would like to discuss further.
Check the following Gallery for pics...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=wf5hq2b.9a7ol6e7&Uy=qq8lvn&Ux=0
Let me know if you can't see or get to the gallery.
Now thats a good Boat spam..... Good luck on the sale Mike Definately a nice rig.....

BoatFloating
01-11-2006, 03:12 PM
The BU is the way to go....... Big Baller like Mike has his eye on a 32 Flat Deck Skater for his next performance boat.

Dave C
01-11-2006, 03:14 PM
tobtek,
nice between-the-whackers picture.....

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 03:24 PM
The BU is the way to go....... Big Baller like Mike has his eye on a 32 Flat Deck Skater for his next performance boat.
I got to check out up close and inside Bourget's 32 Flat Deck over at Ron's Custom Detail the other day....pretty sick to say the least....850sci's, sixes and a flat deck Skater make me want write bad checks......:)

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Mbrown How do you like those pierced speakers ? i am doing a system in my new boat and a friend of mine said those speakers sound very good for the price. i was looking into the focals but seemed very expensive as i am going with six pairs . One shop said it would sound better with 3 pair of focals than 6 pairs of pierced.
Depends....which Focal's you are talking about...the $$ versions or the $$$$ versions...
I have MBQuart Premium Series in the Malibu and the Pierced are not far them in sound quality, at least from my judging in the boat in real world conditions. Not sure what your guy meant about 3 versus 6.....I think if you have the right speaker placement you can get away with less speakers regardless of brand.
As for Focal's I have only heard the 3 way system in the store....they sound alot like the MB Quart Premium 3 way systems to me.....

BLOWN HOWARD
01-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Dam Mike probably one of the best and cleanest looking F26's i have ever seen. Hate to see you sell it but like you said 60hrs in two yrs. Says it all. Time for some more speakers in the Malibu!!!!!!

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Time for some more speakers in the Malibu!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!you read my mind.......I am going to go from 600watts to a 12W6 to 1200 watts to a 13W7 in the next month or so.

andy01
01-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Good luck with the sale Mike, a very nice boat for sure!!! Somebody will end up with a very clean F26. Probably the most popular boat to take pictures of also, I have seen a million pictures of this boat. Im sure it won't last at that price.
Andy

phebus
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
IMHO, one of the best looking DCB's ever built. I love that boat. Good luck, someone will be very, very happy.

UnionJack
01-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Your insane Mike... my favorite 26 by a long shot..
really

Havasu Hangin'
01-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Like Roz said...OP6C award winner- 'nuff said.
:D
PS- what's with all the DCB guys selling their boats after a couple years?

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 06:01 PM
PS- what's with all the DCB guys selling their boats after a couple years?
I thought this was kind of long for me......I only had the 2002 Mach for like 10 months before selling...and the Eliminator before that I had for 18 months before the next boat....I just have the costly habit of getting new boats...:)....and let me tell you my wife makes sure to remind me. :)

al cole'holic
01-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Like Roz said...OP6C award winner- 'nuff said.
...oh yea, I didn't make it to that OP6 :D

WetWillie
01-11-2006, 06:16 PM
hhmmmm:rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
01-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I thought this was kind of long for me......I only had the 2002 Mach for like 10 months before selling...and the Eliminator before that I had for 18 months before the next boat....I just have the costly habit of getting new boats...:)....and let me tell you my wife makes sure to remind me. :)
I thought maybe you guys just got tired of trying to have perfect hair all the time? :supp:
I guess you DCB ballers can take the hit in depreciation. Hell, if I had your money, I'd burn mine.

mbrown2
01-11-2006, 07:01 PM
I thought maybe you guys just got tired of trying to have perfect hair all the time? :supp:
Its definitely the hair....:)

CornWater
01-11-2006, 08:01 PM
really
definately!

Eliminator 4 Life
01-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Mike I love the colors on your boat sorry to see you are selling it good luck

TwinMach26DCB
01-12-2006, 04:28 PM
IF somebody reading this thread would like to take a BABY STEP towards Browns boat..... I would gladly part with my Twin Mach 26 with 130 hrs / twin 280 horse 2.5's ....CLEAN.. Photos and survey are somewhere in this HB forum... I will IMMEDIATELY take the money, SPRINKLE in some more, and hand it to Mr. Brown.. Kilrtoy, Sigus, BlownCarrerra, Boatmaster all know my boat -- 35 trouble free hours last year.. Photos of the Delta get together in the WEST forums.. Boat is normally in Havasu, but it's in Santa Cruz now if anyone is interested.. 50K -- yes I said it.. Great boat, right on the money, ALL others asking over 60 and beyond.. ---- If you've been thinking, this is the boat... I WANT Mikes boat... Someone make it happen.. PM if you'd like my cell..... Kirk.

BLOWN HOWARD
01-12-2006, 05:48 PM
YEAH!!!!you read my mind.......I am going to go from 600watts to a 12W6 to 1200 watts to a 13W7 in the next month or so.
Now that ought to make the TITIES BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan Dan
01-12-2006, 06:17 PM
IF somebody reading this thread would like to take a BABY STEP towards Browns boat..... I would gladly part with my Twin Mach 26 with 130 hrs / twin 280 horse 2.5's ....CLEAN.. Photos and survey are somewhere in this HB forum... I will IMMEDIATELY take the money, SPRINKLE in some more, and hand it to Mr. Brown.. Kilrtoy, Sigus, BlownCarrerra, Boatmaster all know my boat -- 35 trouble free hours last year.. Photos of the Delta get together in the WEST forums.. Boat is normally in Havasu, but it's in Santa Cruz now if anyone is interested.. 50K -- yes I said it.. Great boat, right on the money, ALL others asking over 60 and beyond.. ---- If you've been thinking, this is the boat... I WANT Mikes boat... Someone make it happen.. PM if you'd like my cell..... Kirk.
I would love to see some pics of this boat.

TwinMach26DCB
01-12-2006, 09:34 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95044
did this work ??

TwinMach26DCB
01-12-2006, 10:03 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72447
sorry, but you gotta do what you gotta do right ???

Tyson Ross
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :argue:
Now I have to change my mailbox/avatar.. :mad: I ain't puting no malibu on it either... :rolleyes:

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :argue:
Now I have to change my mailbox/avatar.. :mad: I ain't puting no malibu on it either... :rolleyes:
Maybe I could sell it quicker if you would include your mailbox in the deal! :)

RiverDave
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
I'd buy this boat for the remote bezels alone.. LOL :D
RD

andy01
01-13-2006, 01:15 PM
I'd buy this boat for the remote bezels alone.. LOL :D
RD
I noticed that? Who made it? Terrible machine work and fit/finish..... The rest of the boat is perfect..........

RiverDave
01-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I noticed that? Who made it? Terrible machine work and fit/finish..... The rest of the boat is perfect..........
LOL... Terrible indeed.
RD

andy01
01-13-2006, 02:11 PM
LOL... Terrible indeed.
RD
Maybe terrible is a tad abrasive..........

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 05:43 PM
LOL... Terrible indeed.
RD
Hey, don't be so hard on the guy, he did some good stuff for short lived career.....He should have started making 496 engine covers where the real money is! :)

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Boat reminds me of a Cobra?

al cole'holic
01-13-2006, 07:25 PM
..that's weird.

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 07:27 PM
..that's weird.
Did I type that out loud,sorry Mike.......LOL

Kilrtoy
01-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I know why, but cobra wishes it was a DCB

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 08:54 PM
I thanked them in my first thread on this boat's build-up...:)

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 09:06 PM
All joking aside,this boat is by far my favorite F26 with wackas.Very clean and always in top shape when I have scene it.Mike spares no expense and takes great care of his stuff.I think there was more than one person that bought a boat setup like his after they saw how nice Mikes was.
Now send me my 5 bucks Mike!

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
J,
How is the engine coming? Going to be ready for Spring?

Member: 7673
01-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Beautiful boat & great price mbrown. Good luck on the sale.

Kilrtoy
01-13-2006, 09:51 PM
All joking aside,this boat is by far my favorite F26 with wackas.Very clean and always in top shape when I have scene it.Mike spares no expense and takes great care of his stuff.I think there was more than one person that bought a boat setup like his after they saw how nice Mikes was.
Now send me my 5 bucks Mike!
YEAH ITS MINE ALSO and that is one big reason why we bought a DCB, but that is when we SAW it, to bad we have never SCENE it.

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 09:53 PM
J,
What year?

TwinMach26DCB
01-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Boatmaster might have a home for it.... Mike -- Need your cell number.. Can someone PM me MB's number... I'm not going to sell w/o KNOWING this is available..... Thank you all !!!

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
YEAH ITS MINE ALSO and that is one big reason why we bought a DCB, but that is when we SAW it, to bad we have never SCENE it.
You hanging out with Kim Hanson? I cant understand a thing you just said.

Jrocket
01-13-2006, 09:59 PM
Boatmaster might have a home for it.... Mike -- Need your cell number.. Can someone PM me MB's number... I'm not going to sell w/o KNOWING this is available..... Thank you all !!!
I have his numbers but cant give you them without him saying ok,sorry about that.Mikes boat is by far one of the nicest out there,you wouldnt be dissapointed at all!

WetWillie
01-13-2006, 10:27 PM
http://img.sportruck.com/events/sema05/north-hall/7.jpg

INSman
01-13-2006, 10:37 PM
http://img.sportruck.com/events/sema05/north-hall/7.jpg
Is that a woofer or a friggin' depth charge ??!!?? :2purples:

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Twinmach I sent you a PM with my cell...the boat is available...we can talk tonight or in the AM.
Thanks Rocket...
Funny stuff Willie....you know that's a pic of the woofer before you installed in the Rhino....that why you needed the huge MOHO Rig and Trailer...:)

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 10:47 PM
What year?
LOL...come on dude, I might need a fast ride every once in while on the strip.... Tell ol' Gary to get his S H I T together...:)

mbrown2
01-13-2006, 10:48 PM
You have enough good photographed scenes in your DCB for all the DCB's ever made! :)

Kilrtoy
01-14-2006, 10:05 AM
You have enough good photographed scenes in your DCB for all the DCB's ever made! :)
That is true, very true...... I just cant post them on here....

Kilrtoy
01-14-2006, 10:07 AM
You hanging out with Kim Hanson? I cant understand a thing you just said.
No, I was just taking a page from you, atleast from what I had scene, I mean seen, oh screw it, observed..... :idea:

Jrocket
01-14-2006, 06:00 PM
No, I was just taking a page from you, atleast from what I had scene, I mean seen, oh screw it, observed..... :idea:
You have caught a spelling error of mine.Shame on me.

blackcloud75
01-15-2006, 11:38 PM
J,
He's got a boat??????Let alone a motor?????
WUT UP JOHNNY LONG TIME NO-SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackcloud75
01-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Mikes boat is by far one of the nicest out there,you wouldnt be dissapointed at all!
I have to agree!!!!!

Charley
01-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Mike, don't drop your # man... it's well worth the asking price, come february it will be sold...
PS Havasu Hanging is a Homo!

SixDays
01-17-2006, 04:35 PM
ttt for MB's sick boat...sorry to see you sell it! :cry: It's always funny to watch peoples faces after they just realized they S H I T their pants from going so fast!!! If test drives are still available I...
BTW...if you're gonna upgrade the stereo in the Malibu, I might be interested in a pair of your speakers, if your gonna get rid of them!

mbrown2
01-18-2006, 07:23 AM
ttt for MB's sick boat...sorry to see you sell it! :cry: It's always funny to watch peoples faces after they just realized they S H I T their pants from going so fast!!! If test drives are still available I...
BTW...if you're gonna upgrade the stereo in the Malibu, I might be interested in a pair of your speakers, if your gonna get rid of them!
Thanks Nate....not upgrading the speakers in the BU, just the sub....

TOBTEK
01-19-2006, 09:31 AM
so has MR DCBTWIN purchased this yet?

mbrown2
01-19-2006, 01:28 PM
so has MR DCBTWIN purchased this yet?
Not at this point....another board member is supposed to look at it Sat Morning and I will give him a test drive.
I am keeping both prospective buyers up to date....
If the prospective buyer of MR DCBTWIN's boat would make up his mind, maybe MR DCBTWIN would still have first dibs...
I am trying to be very open, honest and upfront with everyone. :)

phebus
01-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Mike, saw your boat today getting all polished up. What a beauty, someone is getting one of the nicest DCB's built. The seat, throttle set-up couldn't be better.

mbrown2
01-19-2006, 10:32 PM
Mike, saw your boat today getting all polished up. What a beauty, someone is getting one of the nicest DCB's built. The seat, throttle set-up couldn't be better.
Good to hear Ron was not out drinking and having a blast in it.....god knows I would ! :)

mbrown2
01-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Sale Pending..

phebus
01-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Sale Pending..
That's too bad. I hate to see you get rid of such a nice boat 'Bu boy.

mbrown2
01-23-2006, 10:44 AM
That's too bad. I hate to see you get rid of such a nice boat 'Bu boy.
Me too, but the next owner is just as picky about keeping things nice, so it will be going to a good home...

Tyson Ross
01-25-2006, 08:24 AM
Guess I have to find a new friend.... :cry:

BoatFloating
01-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I can be bought...

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Friend? You got a bigger problem if you only have one. :)....
and don't believe Rock....he's more uppity then any DCB owner I have met, does not even waive to white people let alone his own kind! :)
Also, I told the new owner of the F you were throwing in your mailbox; figured you would not mind....just get your mom to paint one of the Malibu! :)
BTW...might see you up there this weekend....50/50 at this point!

andy01
01-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Also, I told the new owner of the F you were throwing in your mailbox; figured you would not mind....just get your mom to paint one of the Malibu! :)
Did you sell your boat Mike?

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Did you sell your boat Mike?
99.9 Sold. :)....just trading papers with the bank....
The new owner will do it proud....he is a stickler for keeping his stuff immaculate!
Guess I need to update my sig

andy01
01-25-2006, 05:09 PM
99.9 Sold. :)....just trading papers with the bank....
The new owner will do it proud....he is a stickler for keeping his stuff immaculate!
Guess I need to update my sig
Congrats! What sold it? Here? Boat Trader? I'll be right behind you........

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Congrats! What sold it? Here? Boat Trader? I'll be right behind you........
Only advertised here on 1/11 and by the 21st it had sold after a test drive to first person to look at in person....Had two very serious buyers...one stepped up more then the other.....I think the boat itself and being priced competitively sold the boat, plus this place gets a lot of views...
In addition, I think if it had not sold, after folks would have went to boat show and priced new and then saw how long it would take to get a new one built, it would have sold after boat show season.
Your's will sell....

al cole'holic
01-25-2006, 08:12 PM
Only advertised here on 1/11 and by the 21st it had sold after a test drive to first person to look at in person....Had two very serious buyers...one stepped up more then the other.....I think the boat itself and being priced competitively sold the boat, plus this place gets a lot of views...
In addition, I think if it had not sold, after folks would have went to boat show and priced new and then saw how long it would take to get a new one built, it would have sold after boat show season.
Your's will sell....
I bet if you would have brought your boat to the show and sat out front with it the scene would have resembled the Barrett-Jackson auction block :boxed:

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 08:14 PM
I bet if you would have brought your boat to the show and sat out front with it the scene would have resembled the Barrett-Jackson auction block :boxed:
LOL...dude you been sucking too much chopper smoke...:)

al cole'holic
01-25-2006, 09:59 PM
LOL...dude you been sucking too much chopper smoke...:)
I really have! :)
..did you come out with enough $$ for a bike..??...insurance is cheap! :D

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 10:10 PM
I really have! :)
..did you come out with enough $$ for a bike..??...insurance is cheap! :D
No bike for me :)....I have come to the realization I have just enough time for the jeep and the slow boat, so I am not getting any more toys right now unless I pull the trig on schiada......would like to pay off the parker place and get ready to build the Havasu place....would like to retire early with all places paid for...

blackcloud75
01-25-2006, 10:21 PM
unless I pull the trig on schiada......
UUUUHHHHHH??????????? I like what I am hearing!!!!!!!!

al cole'holic
01-25-2006, 10:27 PM
No bike for me :)....I have come to the realization I have just enough time for the jeep and the slow boat, so I am not getting any more toys right now unless I pull the trig on schiada......would like to pay off the parker place and get ready to build the Havasu place....would like to retire early with all places paid for...
..I was just messin with ya! I hear ya, going like 10 different directions lately with all the shiat I am juggling :220v:

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 11:24 PM
..I was just messin with ya! I hear ya, going like 10 different directions lately with all the shiat I am juggling :220v:I know you are focking with me....and just so you know if I ever go custom it will be Liberator....hear that Red Rum is gone....that was a sick bike!

mbrown2
01-25-2006, 11:26 PM
UUUUHHHHHH??????????? I like what I am hearing!!!!!!!!
Wife and I love your boat, but I like a 21 with a Brummett Turbo in it a little more and one just popped up in the trader...

blackcloud75
01-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Wife and I love your boat, but I like a 21 with a Brummett Turbo in it a little more and one just popped up in the trader...
That 21 is sick, I was looking at that one 4-5 years ago when it was for sale....

BoatFloating
01-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Friend? You got a bigger problem if you only have one. :)....
and don't believe Rock....he's more uppity then any DCB owner I have met, does not even waive to white people let alone his own kind! :)
BTW...might see you up there this weekend....50/50 at this point!
Well since you got rid of your performance boat you're off my list. I will ask hot boat to ban you and I better not find you in the Cat section either. The good news is I have 1 less person to wave at..... :cool:

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Well since you got rid of your performance boat you're off my list. I will ask hot boat to ban you and I better not find you in the Cat section either. The good news is I have 1 less person to wave at..... :cool:
As if you ever did wave to me? and if having a ***boat is requirement to being on this website then you better bring your checkbook to the boat show, cause the only thing hot about your boat is the ash rash you get after hopping down the lake! :)

Tyson Ross
01-26-2006, 12:12 PM
Mike, you do belong in the ski/wakeboarding section!! :jawdrop:

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Mike, you do belong in the ski/wakeboarding section!! :jawdrop:
You belong in the Mailboxes R Us forum... :220v:

jackpunx
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Ahh.. so you got rid of the DCB and your getting back into perfomance boats?
lol
Nice

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Ahh.. so you got rid of the DCB and your getting back into perfomance boats?
lol
Nice
LOL.....performance is definitely relative term in the world you are living in!. :).....probably wait till next season till I get another boat....really like the Stoker 22, Schiada 21 and Schiada 21 Tunnel for the river....don't want anything much bigger.

jackpunx
01-26-2006, 02:59 PM
LOL.....performance is definitely relative term in the world you are living in!. :).....probably wait till next season till I get another boat....really like the Stoker 22, Schiada 21 and Schiada 21 Tunnel for the river....don't want anything much bigger.
All great choices.. You going for the car motor? or twins :)
I got a good buddy with a schiada tunnel if you want to check it out..
I hav been really impressed with that hallet vector.. (trevors boat) Richard hamonds old boat..
I think it might be for sale..
its all motor :)

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 03:20 PM
All great choices.. You going for the car motor? or twins :)
I got a good buddy with a schiada tunnel if you want to check it out..
I hav been really impressed with that hallet vector.. (trevors boat) Richard hamonds old boat..
I think it might be for sale..
its all motor :)
Car Motor....either turbo for an RC or just a 525 or 625 EFI for a tunnel...for more turn key likeness.....The tunnels get up and run with mild power....80-85.....but the RC and Vector's can handle the big power......your boat with big power is just plain stupid! :).....reminds me of that Go Kart with GSXr motor...

jackpunx
01-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Car Motor....either turbo for an RC or just a 525 or 625 EFI for a tunnel...for more turn key likeness.....The tunnels get up and run with mild power....80-85.....but the RC and Vector's can handle the big power......your boat with big power is just plain stupid! :).....reminds me of that Go Kart with GSXr motor...
take it for a spin and tell me how stupid you feel..LMAO

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 03:27 PM
take it for a spin and tell me how stupid you feel..LMAO I hope you know I meant stupid in a "good" or "over the top" way...:)

jackpunx
01-26-2006, 03:31 PM
I hope you know I meant stupid in a "good" or "over the top" way...:)
comn Mike.. Im just trying to get you to sink my boat so I can take your cash :p
I knew what you ment..
Your right .. its a little overkill.. but.. none the less... fun as hell.. and its been really reliable so far..

mbrown2
01-26-2006, 03:58 PM
comn Mike.. Im just trying to get you to sink my boat so I can take your cash :p
I knew what you ment..
Your right .. its a little overkill.. but.. none the less... fun as hell.. and its been really reliable so far..
I remember you asking for boat names, I think your drive should have its own name.....9 Lives :)

BoatFloating
01-26-2006, 08:20 PM
As if you ever did wave to me? and if having a ***boat is requirement to being on this website then you better bring your checkbook to the boat show, cause the only thing hot about your boat is the ash rash you get after hopping down the lake! :)
Well you sold the DCB but you didn't sell the DCB attitude.... I guess that would of cost extra..... Don't wave at them they don't own a DCB.... :rollside:
Mike you know I'm only playing with you..... I don't want you to go all Charley on me....

Riverkid
01-26-2006, 09:49 PM
That's my buddy Jeff's boat. Anytime you want to go for a ride, just say so. That boat is a ten. He's down in Murrieta, can be at Elsinore in 20 minutes... He's off all next week. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2880Catalina05_013.jpg

blackcloud75
01-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Come on Mikey just do it!!!!!!!!!!
I will by you a lifeline!!!!!!!(or 2, one for the wifey but yours has to be pink)
That's my buddy Jeff's boat. Anytime you want to go for a ride, just say so. That boat is a ten. He's down in Murrieta, can be at Elsinore in 20 minutes... He's off all next week. :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2880Catalina05_013.jpg

mbrown2
01-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Mike you know I'm only playing with you..... I don't want you to go all Charley on me....
I would not expect anything less Rock; you keep me grounded! plus I can't screw with you too much I need to a boat biatch from time to time in 29 Lives this year...:)

mbrown2
01-27-2006, 08:10 AM
I will by you a lifeline!!!!!!!(or 2, one for the wifey but yours has to be pink)
LOL...that's funny....Hello Kitty Pink for me..
Riverkid, let me finalize the DCB deal and think about it....I might want to see/ride in the boat in near future if not gone. I was hoping it was EFI....you have anymore pics?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Congrats Mikey!!! Check it out, Both Mikes sold there boats this month!!

mbrown2
01-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Congrats Mikey!!! Check it out, Both Mikes sold there boats this month!!
So how many boats are you down to? 4, 3, 2?:)
Do you still have the cat? Are you going to keep it?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-27-2006, 09:49 AM
Just have one and going to the show to get a ski boat.
I will keep the cat one more season and it is at eliminator now getting the deck cut open like yours.

mbrown2
01-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Just have one and going to the show to get a ski boat.
I will keep the cat one more season and it is at eliminator now getting the deck cut open like yours.
Congrats bro....check out the new 24 Malibu V Drive Wakesetter...its sick....pricey but sick!

mbrown2
02-03-2006, 09:34 AM
SOLD Congrats to the new owner.....
It's actually been sold for two weeks but I was traveling...and got back last night to see the final check.....it will definitely be going to good hands...:)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Who?????????????????????

mbrown2
02-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Who????????????????????? He is a boardmember, but he can speak up if wishes :)

mbrown2
02-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Sold Again
Ok, well the boat sold again.....
First interested party bought the boat from the second interested party (which bought the boat from me).....The boat show is an amazing place even for the used boat market...BEERS and BLANK CHECKS are a wonderful thing:)
Definitely the most loved DCB in the world....three owners in less then week! :)
The current owner has 29 Fever, and the up coming owner was destined to have this boat.... :)

ClownRoyal
02-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Sold Again
Ok, well the boat sold again.....
First interested party bought the boat from the second interested party (which bought the boat from me).....The boat show is an amazing place even for the used boat market...BEERS and BLANK CHECKS are a wonderful thing:)
Hey...I only had a half a beer before the deal. After though I proceeded to have a many a beer. :rollside: Congrats to the new owner. I don't think it will be for sale for awhile.

mbrown2
02-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Hey...I only had a half a beer before the deal. After though I proceeded to have a many a beer. :rollside: Congrats to the new owner. I don't think it will be for sale for awhile.
Dave, should put you on the payroll, you move more DCB's then all the DCB boys put together....Congrats to you and Kirk on the new boats...
Also, congrats to Xfactor on the new 29.....DCB had a great show this year!
Lee would not sell me the 21 in the lobby, so I guess I am stuck with the Malibu this season...:)

TwinMach26DCB
02-05-2006, 11:30 AM
CRAZY how these things happen.... I haven't been able to sleep thinking about NOT pulling the trigger on MB's boat... Bryan at the dcb booth overhears me talking to Sigus about the deal.. Mentions that the NEW owner of Browns rig is just over there... and he would step up to a 29 if the $$ was right.. Bear in mind he's not even taken DELIVERY of the boat.. I walk over - say SOLD and into the booth we go..
Everyone is happy... NOW SOMEONE BY MY MACH 26 !!! I'm going to take a spam lesson from BROWN as he can sell a boat TWICE ---

phebus
02-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Were you guys at the LA Boat Show, or the Barret Jackson Boat Show?
Friggin Ballers!!! :rollside:

ClownRoyal
02-07-2006, 07:05 PM
CRAZY how these things happen.... I haven't been able to sleep thinking about NOT pulling the trigger on MB's boat... Bryan at the dcb booth overhears me talking to Sigus about the deal.. Mentions that the NEW owner of Browns rig is just over there... and he would step up to a 29 if the $$ was right.. Bear in mind he's not even taken DELIVERY of the boat.. I walk over - say SOLD and into the booth we go..
FINAL: This boat is SOLD to the person who should of bought it from MBrown in the first place. Sorry I got in the way...well not really as I met some cool new friends.
Congrats Kirk! :rollside:

TOBTEK
02-08-2006, 07:37 AM
funny how things turn out. Makes for a great story though......BUT you could have had mine....all ya had to do is ask :p

ClownRoyal
02-08-2006, 08:07 AM
funny how things turn out. Makes for a great story though......BUT you could have had mine....all ya had to do is ask :p
Add 3 feet and I'll take it :rollside:

TOBTEK
02-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Add 3 feet and I'll take it :rollside:
if I was standing on the swim-step with by GUT sticking out, your right at 29ft :p

ClownRoyal
02-08-2006, 12:09 PM
if I was standing on the swim-step with by GUT sticking out, your right at 29ft :p
LMAO

mbrown2
02-08-2006, 01:18 PM
But he can get three more feet of fiberglass and new for less then you will price your boat for?....j/k...:)

TOBTEK
02-08-2006, 01:48 PM
But he can get three more feet of fiberglass and new for less then you will price your boat for?....j/k...:)
no he cant :notam: I know there has been ANOTHER price increase just after ours was made. talking with a buddy this morning, his price quote for a walk threw F26 with a TCM motor (not sure how large) was 185K :2purples: Look at what a new F29 or 32 costs.....WOW. Which baffles me, about the same interior, three more feet of glass, trailer is a few more bucks, same gauges, same cables, same amount of zip ties, same rigging hours, add one motor.......and its HOW MUCH MORE???? I was quoted mid 100K's with a 625 ilmore of TCM800 and a 29 is over 100K more...... huh ??

mbrown2
02-08-2006, 01:52 PM
no he cant :notam: I know there has been ANOTHER price increase just after ours was made. talking with a buddy this morning, his price quote for a walk threw F26 with a TCM motor (not sure how large) was 185K :2purples: Look at what a new F29 or 32 costs.....WOW. Which baffles me, about the same interior, three more feet of glass, trailer is a few more bucks, same gauges, same cables, same amount of zip ties, same rigging hours, add one motor.......and its HOW MUCH MORE???? I was quoted mid 100K's with a 625 ilmore of TCM800 and a 29 is over 100K more...... huh ??
I was joking, but he is going with outboards...; he is not paying 200k....Plus I don't think single engine 29's are going to cost 100K more then a 26 with single engine...Teague, Merc, or otherwise....now two engines, well the price for that game goes up quite a bit.

TOBTEK
02-08-2006, 02:34 PM
I was joking, but he is going with outboards...; he is not paying 200k....Plus I don't think single engine 29's are going to cost 100K more then a 26 with single engine...Teague, Merc, or otherwise....now two engines, well the price for that game goes up quite a bit.
I was gonna say that sound really priced LIGHT......but I rememberd that I had the OLD price sheet from when I orderd ours.....2006 F29 twin 300X's $165,950.00 plus options.....so you could load it up for 200K :) Still could save ALOT buy getting ours :) either way im sure they are PUMP'ed.....when is your new 32 flat deck gonna be ready mike?

ClownRoyal
02-08-2006, 04:38 PM
I was gonna say that sound really priced LIGHT......but I rememberd that I had the OLD price sheet from when I orderd ours.....2006 F29 twin 300X's $165,950.00 plus options.....so you could load it up for 200K :) Still could save ALOT buy getting ours :) either way im sure they are PUMP'ed...
I went with an F29 with Merc 300xs. Early rumor is they will run on 87 octane and have a 2-year warranty. With a delivery date next November :cry: and a ' boat show' discount I did alright after all said and done. :) Nothing close to $200k even when I end up adding more options.

TOBTEK
02-08-2006, 05:06 PM
I went with an F29 with Merc 300xs. Early rumor is they will run on 87 octane and have a 2-year warranty. With a delivery date next November :cry: and a ' boat show' discount I did alright after all said and done. :) Nothing close to $200k even when I end up adding more options.
NEXT NOVEMBER??? .... like NOT in 9 months, but in almost two years from now ???? OMG.

mbrown2
02-08-2006, 05:11 PM
.....when is your new 32 flat deck gonna be ready mike?
Brummet will be at least twelve months on the motors cause I don't know the secret hand shake and Peter another 24 on the 32...so I am hoping for maybe Spring of 08
Also, that is 3 motors....one for the 21 that is 15 months out with Lee...
Oh dare to dream! :)

ClownRoyal
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM
NEXT NOVEMBER??? .... like NOT in 9 months, but in almost two years from now ???? OMG.
NOV 2006

TwinMach26DCB
02-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Allright -- Moment of Truth.. I haven't EVER laid eyes on this boat ... It's paid for and I'm leaving TOMORROW driving an all nighter to meet MBrown on FRI to p/u my NEW BOAT !!!! Already a DONE DEAL>>>
I've been unable to sleep, just going NUTS about this..
My Mach 26 is sold, the guy picked it up 3 hrs ago and away it went.. He's going to be at the Desert Storm Run.. Kind of emotional watching it leave my driveway... I KNOW how nice and hard my Mach ran... I'm PRAYING browns boat is as nice as everyone has said..
I know I'm NUTS !!!
We shall see...

Riverkid
02-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Brummet will be at least twelve months on the motors cause I don't know the secret hand shake and Peter another 24 on the 32...so I am hoping for maybe Spring of 08
Also, that is 3 motors....one for the 21 that is 15 months out with Lee...
Oh dare to dream! :)
You are killing me! :)
If your gonna dream, that's how you do it...

mbrown2
02-15-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm PRAYING browns boat is as nice as everyone has said..
I know I'm NUTS !!!
We shall see...
I hope it lives up to your expectations....it did for me....I built it with nothing left to think of....and will be sad to see it go; and for the price compared to the new one optioned the same way, there is no comparison for you are getting.:)
I will see you Friday...

mbrown2
02-15-2006, 08:51 PM
You are killing me! :)
If your gonna dream, that's how you do it...
You gotta shoot for the stars..:)

Jrocket
02-15-2006, 09:10 PM
I KNOW how nice and hard my Mach ran... I'm PRAYING browns boat is as nice as everyone has said..
I know I'm NUTS !!!
We shall see...
Its an awesome boat.

ClownRoyal
02-16-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm PRAYING browns boat is as nice as everyone has said..
I know I'm NUTS !!!
We shall see...
This boat will blow you away. I should of kept it. Anyway...see you and Mike Friday at the ramp.

TOBTEK
02-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Allright -- Moment of Truth.. I haven't EVER laid eyes on this boat ... It's paid for and I'm leaving TOMORROW driving an all nighter to meet MBrown on FRI to p/u my NEW BOAT !!!! Already a DONE DEAL>>>
I've been unable to sleep, just going NUTS about this..
My Mach 26 is sold, the guy picked it up 3 hrs ago and away it went.. He's going to be at the Desert Storm Run.. Kind of emotional watching it leave my driveway... I KNOW how nice and hard my Mach ran... I'm PRAYING browns boat is as nice as everyone has said..
I know I'm NUTS !!!
We shall see...
are you gonna be in Havasu for the weekend? I may go drop ours in as well ??? 50/50 at this point, gotta see if the BOSS it let me have a hall pass :cool:

TwinMach26DCB
02-16-2006, 10:01 AM
to see your low water p/u in person... Really only a power trip.. have a wedding back in Santa Cruz on Sun.. Would love to see yours though... Fri afternoon or Early Sat. would be dynamite.......

MR HARLEY
02-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Lots of DCB's gonna be out this weekend!!, Congrats to you guys on your new boats :cool: