PDA

View Full Version : New Here

PickledTink
04-18-2002, 02:47 PM
How's it goin, I have been looking around for pics of a 1958 Bies, because A friend of mine wanted to see what my soon to be boat looks like.
Some of you in Havasu may have seen it, as that is where it resides and it was in Hot Boat mag in...I believe '97. My user name is that same as the boat.
I will be getting the boat in the coming months as it has been in our family since 1960 and I will be the 3rd owner of it. My grandpa bought it in '60 gave it to my aunt and she will be giving it to me. I am a happy man and will be taking care of it as a prized possesion.
Just sayin Hi to everyone out there
-Ryan

superdave013
04-18-2002, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the show. Post a pic of that boat when you can. I love that old stuff.

Stab-n-Steer
04-19-2002, 06:21 AM
Pickled,
Your story sounds like mine. I have a '58 Biesemeyer my dad bought in the 60's. I've been restoring it for the last few years. I'm going to give it to my son someday... I don't have any digital pictures but I'll try to scan some and post them...
S&S

PickledTink
04-19-2002, 01:55 PM
Yeah, it has been passed down to me and will be to my Kid when I have one. But Until then its mine all mine http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif