PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know?

Doug The Jeweler
12-28-2001, 06:23 AM
Did you know about the Nor Cal Hot Boat New Years Eve Party at Putah Creek Resort and the Polar Bear Run in the morning.They said that it might rain but they always promise and anybody who doesn't bring their boat regrets it.It always clears up and its Boating time.I think this years turnout will be much larger than before as we sent out plenty of fliers.You don't have to be a member to participate.It cost nothing to join Nor Cal Hot Boats.Call me or Putah Creek Motel if you would like info.408-730-1344 days

Stab-n-Steer
12-28-2001, 07:06 AM
Doug,
Is the Putah Creek you are talking about the one that runs into Berryessa or am I confused? I am in NorCal(Livermore)and usually do the "Frozen Bun Run" in Bethel Island but maybe I'll check out the Polar Bear Run. Let me know...
Randy

12-28-2001, 09:27 AM
Randy, Doug is referring to Putah Creek Resort on Lake Berryessa. Its the last one on Knoxville rd. past Rancho- Montecello and Berryessa Marina. I think the address is 7600 Knoxville rd., Bob

Stab-n-Steer
12-28-2001, 11:09 AM
Thanks Bob,
That's what I thought. It's nice to see you are still around, I haven't seen many posts from you recently. How's things in Hayward?
If it's like over here, it's raining cats & dogs... gotta fill up those lakes for next summer, right!
Have a great new year!
Randy

Doug The Jeweler
12-28-2001, 06:16 PM
Hey Randy,I haven't heard from Bob lately but he has the ability to observe without responding.God I wish I had such patience.Hi Bob

12-28-2001, 07:50 PM
Hi Randy, Doug. I've just been hanging out, trying to get thru the holidays and watching the rain come down. Randy, How is the Beezer comming? Going to be done by spring or summer? Looking forward to a few get-togethers at the lake or river. It seems like we could get a decent size group together from N.Cal from what I've read on this board. Hey Doug, Will you and Reene be at Putah Cr. on Monday or Tuesday? Happy New Years to all.....Bob

Stab-n-Steer
12-29-2001, 11:09 AM
Bob,
The Beezer is 95% done, just the final assembly really. I'm building a new trailer over the winter, so the boat is stored off-sight until spring. As soon as it stops raining I will bring it home for completion. It'll be wet before Memorial Day... I would like to learn more about the NorCal ***boat outings. They sound fun. Berryessa and the delta are my normal boating locations. Berryessa in the spring and fall, the delta during the summer. Berryessa is crazy crowded once school gets out...
S&S

12-29-2001, 12:13 PM
Randy, I boat at Berryessa year around, summer included. It has tamed down alot since the wild and wooly days of the 80s-early 90s. No more "Knife & Gun Club" at Putah Creek. Even 3 day weekends have become more civilizied. About the only thing I get crazy about is the wakeboard boats tearing up the water....hell, I've even become more tolerant of the jetskis, Hummm, must be getting old I guess.

Doug The Jeweler
12-31-2001, 12:12 PM
If you can't bring your boat bring your pictures.See you there.DTJ