PDA

View Full Version : Need help on taking of care of ski

khasmoth
12-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Any tips for bindings and ski maintenance after the season ends? Thanks!

Cole Sanger
12-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Thats a good question. My stuff is just hanging in the garage.

Riomouse911
12-05-2006, 09:38 PM
It seems urethane/rubber type bindings, etc. deteriorate faster in heat and cold, so if you have a way to put your boards/ski's in a back-room closet for storage, they'll probably last a few extra seasons. I store my boards in carrying cases in the under-stairs closet when I can year round and I get a lot of use from them (last time I had to buy bindings was in 2001 I believe).

khasmoth
12-11-2006, 01:25 AM
It seems urethane/rubber type bindings, etc. deteriorate faster in heat and cold, so if you have a way to put your boards/ski's in a back-room closet for storage, they'll probably last a few extra seasons. I store my boards in carrying cases in the under-stairs closet when I can year round and I get a lot of use from them (last time I had to buy bindings was in 2001 I believe).
Thanks for the advice Riomuse911. Next we will be doing some snow skiing in Utah. :D

Firecracker
12-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Great advice. Indoors in a contolled environment is definatley the best way to keep your stuff nice.

dumbandyoung
12-18-2006, 02:47 PM
ive got a really nice liquid force wake board bag if you wanna buy it..pm me ill send u pic ..brand new

dumbandyoung
12-18-2006, 02:50 PM
oh and to answer your question.. i wash everything when i was the boat.. with boat soap.. thats it..it keeps all the hard water stains off