PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more Schiada interior Pictures????

Dans66Stevens
04-08-2002, 05:54 PM
Im trying to design and build my new interior for my 22ft Schiada. I have collected a few pictures. What I would love to know is how the front seats mount around the big hump in the floor? Also what goes in the big hole in the floor in front of the Casale? I would love to get more pictures of the inside of the hatch area. The back seat and its attachment to the boat. How the hatch cover is supposed to rest on the back seat? Do the front seats sit up on a pedestal? I wish I could look at one in person. Anybody on the East Coast got one?

Dans66Stevens
04-08-2002, 06:01 PM
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives This is what I have NOW...

Dans66Stevens
04-08-2002, 06:08 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/tn_interior_resize1.JPG

HUFFPOWER
04-08-2002, 06:55 PM
got a thought,talk to tom at schiada,he does all the interiors,he would have pics for you to look at,or some of the best ideas.

Dans66Stevens
04-09-2002, 03:42 AM
Well I have talk to Lee. He pretty much blew me off. He said he really couldn't help. Im pretty sure all he wants is to sell new boats.

Thunderbutt
04-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Dan,
I sent you some pictures on your e-mail showing my seating arrangement. The two front seats are on pedestals that swivel. In between the seats it is raised 3 inchs to clear the v-drive. That chrome thing you see is a hole for a hugh umbrella that covered the entire cockpit. I didn't want to bolt on a bimine top. The hatch cover isn't on in the pictures, but it drops down on some aluminum angle iron that is bolted to the back of the rear seats and has a hole in it for the manifold and carb's Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
Im trying to design and build my new interior for my 22ft Schiada. I have collected a few pictures. What I would love to know is how the front seats mount around the big hump in the floor? Also what goes in the big hole in the floor in front of the Casale? I would love to get more pictures of the inside of the hatch area. The back seat and its attachment to the boat. How the hatch cover is supposed to rest on the back seat? Do the front seats sit up on a pedestal? I wish I could look at one in person. Anybody on the East Coast got one?

Dans66Stevens
04-09-2002, 12:41 PM
Hay Thanks for the pictures. I may be spending more time on the design then needed.But I have found in the past that when you just start building shit you end up with SHIT!!!!
I like to do things the right way the first time. It saves alot of headaches in the end.
As far as Lee at Schiada. I probaly shouldn't have said he blew me off. He just said they no longer made the 22 ft.So he couldn't really be of any help.
I am getting a collection of photos of several boats.
Being on the East Coast is not exactly the best place to find someone with any expierence in the seat building business.

Hostile
04-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Dan
If you think that looking at my 20SS cole
interior would help give me a call
Skeeter

Dans66Stevens
04-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Skeeter where in up-state NY are you from? Shoot me a e-mail addy.

Dans66Stevens
04-11-2002, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the pictures.
If anyone else has any please send them.
Dan

Thunderbutt
04-11-2002, 03:59 PM
Hay Dan, some where in one of these post there is a guy selling fiberglass buckets. check it out. Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
Thanks for the pictures.
If anyone else has any please send them.
Dan

Dans66Stevens
04-12-2002, 12:36 AM
Yes I talked to him. He said the covers would have to use snaps to fasten. Thats not what Im looking for.

Dans66Stevens
04-14-2002, 04:52 PM
Hostile, Thanks for showing me the Cole. That is a Super nice ride. I enjoyed the visit. Oh Brooks was real good!! TTYL Dan

Hostile
04-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Dan
Good to finaly meet face to face.Now all we need is warm weather and sunshine
Skeeter