PDA

View Full Version : ? for Hottrodder

old rigger
11-14-2001, 05:58 PM
Was just wondering if you were going to the Marauders early Ford hot rod swap on Sunday? It's the one they have at Fuddruckers in Pasadena on Foothill.
I think this is in your part of town and thought we could hook up and shoot the shit.

hottrodder
11-15-2001, 10:39 AM
Sorry, I've been busier than usual at work and haven't been able to check the boards. I think I can make that. My wife is in San Fran visting her sister Fri and Sat but will be returning Sat night. Maybe while she's gone I'll charge the battery, add water and oil to the '37 and see if it makes it there. I think I've heard of this thing before but I can't remember if it's an all day event or just for a few hours. What's your timeframe?

old rigger
11-16-2001, 07:10 AM
Hottrodder,
the swap is from 7 to noon. I'm gonna be there at 7. Might be a good place to sell your '37, I sold a car there earlier this summer. Place usually turns into bull sessions as there's usually someone there you know. Almost 100% all old ford speed equip. or related Ford hot rod stuff. Speed hardware from the 30's-40's-50's & 60's.
It's pretty small, only takes up the parking lot in front of Fuddruckers, so if you are pressed for time you can go through it pretty quick.

hottrodder
11-16-2001, 07:27 AM
Sounds good. I'll probably be a little later than 7:00 straight up. I live out near Upland now but Arc,Pas,Mon is where I grew up. I'll plan on leaving my place about 6:30ish and it'll take me 40 min. to get there. You wont be able to miss the '37 for trying. All primer (old Nason red) with skinny's up front and at least one collapsed lifter. Has a real nice tick to it.