PDA

View Full Version : Boatmasters new ride!

Eliminate her
09-09-2002, 05:13 PM
Did we get it in the garage? It wasnt out front on Monday night!Let me know i want to check it
out. You gonna be out this weekend? Should be busy with boardstalk! Drinks at Garlic Bros?

hulshot
09-09-2002, 10:00 PM
Whats up are you leaving me out of the loop now. no outboards= no friends? I know why, the 26 cat intimidates you huh? You know I am always looking for an excuse to go out. My days are limited for boating. Need water, please

Boatmaster
09-10-2002, 05:59 AM
It fit like a glove in the garage. Boat is great, and the wife said I can't sell this one. Got to Love it!! Hope to be out this weekend? Thank again to TOBTEK for the lead.

TOBTEK
09-10-2002, 07:33 AM
Boatmaster:
It fit like a glove in the garage. Boat is great, and the wife said I can't sell this one. Got to Love it!! Hope to be out this weekend? Thank again to TOBTEK for the lead.For what im paying for a new 03 MACH22 with only one motor,I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT! I was watching it for a while. just to big for the lower river area. I am jealous though....That was a DEAL!!!!!

HavasuDreamin'
09-10-2002, 11:12 AM
What kind of boat, power, etc. for those of us who don't know?

Boatmaster
09-10-2002, 12:03 PM
97 25 DCB rigged Eliminator Daytona with twin 2000
300 Pro Max. Boat is flawless!

Boatmaster
09-10-2002, 12:03 PM
300 Pro Max. Boat is flawless!

HavasuDreamin'
09-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Boatmaster:
300 Pro Max. Boat is flawless!NICE!

EXTREME1
09-10-2002, 01:59 PM
:D :D CONGRATS DREW LOOK FOWARD TO A RIDE THIS WEEKEND,FOUND A NEW BEACH LETS HOOK UP & GO FOR A RIDE THIS WEEKENK (P.S. GLAD MAMA LIKES IT)
:p :D
HULSHOT CAN YOU MAKE IT DOWN??????
TUNNEL T DOES THE WEED EATER HAVE ELE.POWER????
ELIMINAT HER,WATCH OUT FOR THAT CURB..YOU CAN MAKE IT SUNDAY YAY????
I'LL JUST KEEP DRIVING OLD FAITHFUL,SHES SLOW BUT HOLDS ALOT OF BEER. :D :D

EXTREME1
09-10-2002, 02:02 PM
:D YES TUNNEL T I AM WORKING MAY ASS OFF,THIS JUST MEANS IM MULTITASKING,(BIG WORD FOR ME)YES DOING TWO AT ONCE.. :D :D :p :p :p
[ September 10, 2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: EXTREME1 ]

COUGAR20.5
09-10-2002, 07:46 PM
boatmaster are you going to be at shasta this weekend? we are heading down friday. i thought there was no more boardstock! anyways,like to check out your new ride.I guess you hang at shasta marina maybe we will see ya on the lake! Al

EXTREME1
09-10-2002, 08:55 PM
:D :D WELL BOATMASTER STILL WAITING FOR SOME ANSWERS (YA IM IMPATIENT)WOW ANOTHER BIG WORD,LETS GET THAT FLAWLESS THING TO S0ME DIRTY RIVER WATER SUNDAY (SAT GOT KIDS,DONT WORRY YOURS ARE CUMMIN) :p HULSHOT CAN YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN??
TUNNEL T WRAP A NEW EXTENSION CORD AROUND THE WEED WACKER.ELIMINAT HER THERE ARE NO CURBS IN THE WATER (A FEW SAND BARS)BUT NO CURBS.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU GUYS CAN GO FAST I'LL CARRY THE SILVER CANS :D THE LITTLE RED FISHIN TROLLLER IS READY TO GO :p :p
[ September 10, 2002, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: EXTREME1 ]

EXTREME1
09-10-2002, 08:58 PM
:( COUGAR 20.5 BOARDSTOCK IS NOW IN THE STOCKTON CHANNEL UNDER HWY 5,ALWAYS A GOOD TIME THOUGH. :D :D

hulshot
09-10-2002, 10:05 PM
hey whats up with the curb issues did someone hit a curb??

Boatmaster
09-11-2002, 06:06 AM
Cougar I just got back from Shasta, but I'll be back up in late September. Whats up with this curb talk? Talk to Tunnel T about Sunday I got rounded up for B-day party at his house. May be a late afternoon run will be doable. I say we a plan a weekday to play hooky and spend a day on the water. IT does'nt get any better than the wheather this time of year. Start posting a good date for everyone!!!! Where's this new beach!

EXTREME1
09-11-2002, 08:59 AM
:D I KNEW IF YOU MOVED DA MEXICAN TO THE WATER IT WOULD BE SINCO DE MIO (LOOKS RIGHT) EVERY DAMM WEEKEND :p :p ,THATS ALWAYS A GOOD THING.
STOPPED BY TUNNEL T'S SUNDAY & THE FRIDGE WAS FULL OF SILVER CANS AGAIN :D :D HOLLY SHIT HE SHOULD HAVE MOVED ALONG TIME AGO :p :p
BOATMASTER A WEEK DAY OF SICKNESS SOUNDS GOOD,SUNDAY WELL BE ON THE WATER LETS US KNOW WHEN YOU GUYS WILL BE DONE BLOWING OUT CANDLES :o

Eliminate her
09-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Boatmaster, throw out a date for a weekday run
we should be able to make it happen!

hulshot
09-12-2002, 07:27 PM
I'm in give a date. I'm tuning up the grocery getter as we speak. ( charging the batteries )

Jrocket
09-12-2002, 08:30 PM
Put up some pics......... :D

EXTREME1
09-12-2002, 08:59 PM
YAA WE WANT PIC'S :D :D :D
OH YA I LIVE DOWN THE STREET & HE STILL WONT ANSWER THE DOOR TO SHOW THE NEW TOY.
I THINK HE'S UP TO SOMETHING????
ALREADY NEED TO GO FASTER????
CRIB SUPPORTS????
AUTO BABY NITRUS BOTTLE?????
KEEP MOMMY HAPPY GAGG?????
CUM ON DREWS WHATS UP???????
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY???????????? :p :p :p :p :mad:

randy77zt
09-12-2002, 10:23 PM
i have a fast out board boat i take on the delta out of stockton.let me know if i can meet up with you guys some where.

Boatmaster
09-13-2002, 05:55 AM
Hey Randy are you the guy We met in Havasu at the BBSP with Kevin Craft? You had a mirage ski racer?
Either way we'll figure out a date and see if we can hook up. Pre bachelor party for Dan at my house tonight so stop by and see the new ride. I'm still working on the pics. Hows friday sept 27th sound? P.S. the baby gates are all in place in the Daytona.

EXTREME1
09-13-2002, 09:52 AM
:D :D :D WHATS THAT A STRIPPER :p :p ON THE BOW OF THE NEW RIDE,OK I'LL BE BY SHOULD I BRING PLASTIC WRAP???? :D DONT WANT TO SLIP ON THE BOW OF THE NEW RIDE wink :D

hulshot
09-13-2002, 08:54 PM
whats this about a stripper on the deck of my boat or Boatmasters boat, that I could handle. I have pictures of this happening before on the deck of a Hydro. I'm ready to go out on Sunday. Lets call a time to meet so we can go and pick up Boatmaster and Tunnel-T from the B-day party. Oh yeah I picked up some RACE 87 octane gas to go fast with so I can stay ahead of the outboard boat Ha HA HA HE HE HEHE.. It should be fair I only have 8 cylinders to boatmasters 12 cylinders. Cant wait to see the his new ride.

randy77zt
09-13-2002, 08:54 PM
boatmaster-you got it right i was at havasu.i had some new boat problems on that trip but got things 95% worked out since.i was drooling over you dcb.the mirage runs good but things are always rattling loose.does dcb have these kinds of problems if you run them alot at speed?still havent found a place better than the delta to run my boat.i am putting in at wimpys and running from there north to sac and back tomorrow.i use my boat for channel running.i only go out on weekends except sometimes i go out after work.i work in stockton.i will watch this space or email me what bar/marina you will be at on a certain day and i will try and make it.

randy77zt
09-14-2002, 11:57 PM
boatmaster-yeah i was at bbsp with the 4 seat mirage.i was having some minor boat adjustment problems but got those worked out.saw kevin & stacy on sac river in front of crawdads today in their stoker.its funny how you can run into people when you arent planning on it.i ran from wimpy's to north of sac and back.a good run but too many 5 mph zones.email me so i can catch you some where on the delta some time.this is the best time of year for calm water and less wind.

anthony
09-15-2002, 09:10 AM
extreme 1 since you have so much time on your hands while your AT WORK maybe you take another class on MEXIAN HISTORY (jack ass ) it's cinco da mayo . and for the silver can issue i need to pick up a few more . signing off for now NFL is on ! the extension cord wasn't long enough so i took the wifes egg beaters and put some merc cleavers on them . did well for the first rotation then we had technical difficulties ( ran outa BEER ) ( TUNNEL T ) I'LL BE BACK

Jrocket
09-15-2002, 07:11 PM
anthony:
MEXIAN HISTORY (jack ass )Who's the Jack Ass?..... :p

EXTREME1
09-16-2002, 09:17 AM
:D :D MEXIAN :DEF/ONE SILVER CAN DRINKIN,BEEF TACO MUNCHIN,JALAPENO PEPPER EATIN,DARK TANNED,WEED WACKER,MOTHER :p :p
MEXICAN: A MEX THAT CAN (MEX:/I/:CAN)
YESICAN:THIS IS A RARE BREED (YES:/I/:CAN)
SPELL THAT IS :D :D :D :D
[ September 16, 2002, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: EXTREME1 ]

hulshot
09-16-2002, 09:20 PM
Have you set the date in stone yet. Need to know so I can plan my sickness cough early.. Still havent seen pics of the new boat with egg beaters on the back.

Boatmaster
09-20-2002, 10:13 AM
Friday the 27th is the day to feel sick and be on the Delta. Who's in ,everyone welcome.

HavasuDreamin'
09-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Are we ever going to see any pictures of this thing or what?????????? eek!

Boatmaster
09-20-2002, 12:59 PM
Sorry about that I need to find someone that can post pics. I'm just a dumbass that can't work a computer.

hulshot
09-20-2002, 10:14 PM
I'm in, I thought some people couldnt get off that day and we were planning another. If it is the 27 just tell me what time and where... I need water...

acatitude
09-22-2002, 06:18 PM
Gee you guys I'm jealous, since I sold my carrera and the AO won' t be here till Oct. I hope you guys will still want to do a couple river runs later on. I usually put in at old sac or wimpies. YOU can ride with me any time hulshot. aka "Shameless Kitty"

acatitude
09-22-2002, 06:23 PM
this is a test

randy77zt
09-23-2002, 08:47 PM
wwill be getting of work at 1 pm on friday-might call in sick.what ramp/what time?most of the time i take my boat to work since i work in stockton.

Boatmaster
09-24-2002, 05:57 AM
Lauching at disco bay. We will be down at ski beach at the end of woodward slough a day. See Ya.

Eliminate her
09-24-2002, 01:18 PM
Boatmaster what time are you and Pedro dropping in? Not sure if im dropping the puddle jumper in,
might try and fly with the Mexican if he's not weight conscious! Ya right! If you end up with an open seat let me know i will bring 30+ bullets!
Those thing are delicious! Still might take the 19
but 30 bullets on board drops 5mph! Later

Boatmaster
09-24-2002, 02:53 PM
Droppin the boat in and going to AP's thursday night alwaya room in the 25 if you want it, but the 19 should go (last warm day out). Out early Friday See Ya!!!!

Boatmaster
09-24-2002, 05:04 PM
eliminate her you better put the jumper in , cuz it's gonna be a radar afternoon . come see if the 2.5 can hang with the big bad pro max ! plus we don't want to be out numbered by ricky and slow pokes ! (45mph lumber racked cooler packed stereo weight no problem wake concerned boats ) TUNNEL T signing out from shop !