PDA

View Full Version : Pomona Swap Meet......

CoastGuardSteve
05-31-2002, 11:11 AM
Being a Nor-Cal guy I don't know much about this swap-meet. Is it worth going to? Do they have much in the way of boat parts? Any insight?
Steve

hack job
05-31-2002, 11:17 AM
as far as the pamone swap meet gose it is big and is some times worth the time, but you should know this that all the good delas are usally gone bay 7 am and the really good deals are gone by 6am so be there early if you plan on attn. now there is the same swapmeet that happens in long beach that is as good if not better( its cooler in the summer and there isnt as many people there but the same rules apply. good luck and let us know when you might be going and maybe some us can meet up out there.
Tyson www.plumbersassracing.com (http://www.plumbersassracing.com)

CoastGuardSteve
05-31-2002, 11:22 AM
I will be in the area over the weekend so I was planning on going Sunday. I am not looking for anything in particular....just looking for the heck of it. When is the next one in LB?
Steve

HYDROMOBILE
05-31-2002, 12:15 PM
Long beach swapmeet next week june 9th Jim Brock

Jrocket
05-31-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by CoastGuardSteve:
I will be in the area over the weekend so I was planning on going Sunday. I am not looking for anything in particular....just looking for the heck of it. When is the next one in LB?
Steve
You will enjoy it.Get there as early as you can.Gates open at 5 a.m. I beleive.I always start at the very north end and work my way back.Very good car selections for sale also.
I'll be there doing some shoppinggggggggg.