PDA

View Full Version : Elephant Butte, N.M. POKER RUN

Rick Rock
07-14-2002, 06:45 AM
Who all is going on the Truth or Consequences Poker Run at Elephant Butte New Mexico July 27-30th? Picture post your boat if possible. By the way, be sure to get a "T-or-C Burger" while in town, one of the best burgers ever, also available with Buffalo ground beef, across the street from the FORD dealership downtown!

carreraboat
07-14-2002, 08:57 AM
I will be there it is going to be a blast i have carrera v bottom hey rr what kinda boat you have?

playdeep
07-14-2002, 08:19 PM
Rick Rock,Looking forward to seeing you West Texas guys at the poker run.This thing ought to be alot of fun.I know of a couple of very nasty cats that come from El Paso and play at the Butte often,I hope they show up!

boatless
07-15-2002, 08:52 AM
Looks as if this run should be great. We are really looking forward to getting back on the water. See ya soon

fat rat
07-15-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Rick Rock:
By the way, be sure to get a "T-or-C Burger" while in town, one of the best burgers ever, also available with Buffalo ground beef, across the street from the FORD dealership downtown!
Whats wrong with "Lotta Burger, LOL. My wife of 20 years is from N.M., I've always wanted to go down to Elephant Butte to check it out, maybe next time I'm out that way, Good Luck with the Poker Run.

challengerjet
07-15-2002, 10:37 AM
You haven't had a burger until you have one from the Owl Bar in San Antonio just north of the Butte, Lotta burger is pretty hard to beat though.
cjet

rrrr
07-15-2002, 11:11 AM
Don't forget to order green chile on the Lota Burger...Mmmmmmmm
I'm a New Mexico native, been stuck in Texas waaaay too long.

Rick Rock
07-15-2002, 04:58 PM
TRUST ME GUYS......I love "Whatas" & "Lotas" too, the "Owl" is great....but over all "THE T-or-C BURGER" BEATS'm all! Also, can't remember the name.....but after you pass thru downtown.... the street makes a hard left and goes north, at the next traffic light on the left corner is a good Mexican Rest....Have a great time everyone!

LakeRacer
07-15-2002, 05:14 PM
Hmmmm. Looks like we might have to get one of these restaurants to cater our next New Mexico poker run. Too late for this one.
Art

rrrr
07-15-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Rick Rock:
Also, can't remember the name.....but after you pass thru downtown.... the street makes a hard left and goes north, at the next traffic light on the left corner is a good Mexican Rest....Have a great time everyone!
Is that the Los Arcos? Good food!

carreracat257
07-15-2002, 07:23 PM
Looking forward to having this poker run at the Butte. Have lots of friends ready to go and we will be there from Santa Fe in a 257 Carrera Cat with twin 300 pros. Looking forward to meeting new boating friends!!!

C2
07-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Also looking forward to it...so what should we expect for weather? How hot is it?
C2

tpmarine.com
07-16-2002, 12:28 PM
Lotaburger, Owl Cafe, and TorC burgers, man and I thought we were just going for the poker run. Make sure you add the green chili no matter where you get your burger.
We are looking forward to it, we will be there as participants and a sponsor. We look forward to meeting everyone.
Have a good day,
Don Baca
Triad Performance Marine

carreracat257
07-16-2002, 07:43 PM
c2 WEATHER SHOULD BE BETWEEN 98-102 THIS TIME OF YEAR . WHERE WILL YOU BE COMING FROM? DO YOU KNOW OF OTHERS THAT WILL BE THERE? WE'LL BE THERE SINCE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING. APPARENTLY THEY WILL BE HAVING A RADAR RUN THAT DAY. I HEARD THAT A FEW LOCAL TV STATIONS ALONG WITH ESPN2 WILL BE THERE THAT WEEKEND, SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE A BLAST.