PDA

View Full Version : Texas democrats Go Home!

Seadog
05-13-2003, 10:40 AM
The big news is that 58 Texas democrats are hiding in Ardmore to avoid being taken to the legislature where they will lose on a bill to control excess lawsuites and a redistricting bill. Just what we need is more jackass democrats in Oklahoma.
Since avoiding a legislature vote is illegal in Texas, I would arrest them as soon as they came back. If they don't come back within a few weeks, declare their seat vacated and kick them out.

eliminatedsprinter
05-13-2003, 12:24 PM
Seadog
That would be great. Do think there's a way we could get our Ca dems to go out to Ok and join them???

beyondhelpin
05-13-2003, 12:29 PM
Im not busy today. I have a cover on my truck that locks. We could probally stuff 30 or 40 of them in there. It is a flush cover so I dont think we can get all of them in there! Damn back across the border you liberal biatches!

TX19
05-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Unfortunately, the leader of the Democratic Caucus is Jimmy Dunnam, from Waco. He is a liberal trial lawyer who was elected a few terms ago in a "yellow-dog" district.
The main concern of the group of "Chicken-dees" - a term coined by Speaker of the House Tom Craddock R/Midland - is that the majority party of Republicans want to redraw the district lines to more favor their constituencies in this session of the Texas Legislature.
The Democrats don't want this item to come on the floor for a vote so they will not come back until after Thursday, the last day new bills can be brought to the House floor for a vote. Without the Democrats, the Texas House of Representatives is shut down, without a required 100 members to open session.

TX19
05-13-2003, 06:23 PM
Unfortunately, the leader of the Democratic Caucus is Jimmy Dunnam, from Waco. He is a liberal trial lawyer who was elected a few terms ago in a "yellow-dog" district.
The main concern of the group of "Chicken-dees" - a term coined by Speaker of the House Tom Craddock R/Midland - is that the majority party of Republicans want to redraw the district lines to more favor their constituencies in this session of the Texas Legislature.
The Democrats don't want this item to come on the floor for a vote so they will not come back until after Thursday, the last day new bills can be brought to the House floor for a vote. Without the Democrats, the Texas House of Representatives is shut down, without a required 100 members to open session.

River Ric
05-13-2003, 09:59 PM
These Victicrats are just pissed off because they got caught at their own game. They pulled the same crap here in CA. We have a democratic Gov. Gray Dufuss and a bunch of bleeding heart liberals that have flushed this state down the toilet. I hope that we can get it back on track as moving is not an option for my family and I because of our business. You just pick up a 100 year old company and bale. We can just keep voting in better people and keeping the idiots out of Sacramento. Just my 2 cents.
Remember,"the river is not just a place, it's a state of Mind." :cool: :cool: :cool:

eliminatedsprinter
05-14-2003, 11:05 AM
How is the Texas public taking this? Is there a chance that these chicken-dees will be voted out over this? Or are things like they are out here, with safe districts that elect them no matter how classless and stupid they are.
[ May 14, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Liberator TJ1984
05-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Hate to see a Texan get his Ass Kicked :mad:
But have at 'em Okie's wink
Makin' the True Texans look bad :(
Get A Rope Pardners wink Run em' otta Town

Seadog
05-14-2003, 11:19 AM
Interesting enough, a lot of die hard democrats are bringing them gift baskets. Of course, our jackass governor is aiding and abetting by not letting the Texas Rangers do their job. It should come as no surprise that these are all lawyers. They picked a part of Oklahoma that is extremely democrat, on the edge of little dixie.
The democrat policy is to play by the rules unless you are losing. Then cheat or toss the board.

Mandelon
05-14-2003, 03:26 PM
I heard about this on the news. So these Asshole lawyer democrat politicians are living it up in some over teh border hotel, collecting their paychecks and running up hotel bills at taxpayer expense??
Put em all in jail. burningm burningm

blowngas
05-14-2003, 04:45 PM
eliminatedsprinter:
How is the Texas public taking this? Is there a chance that these chicken-dees will be voted out over this? Or are things like they are out here, with safe districts that elect them no matter how classless and stupid they are. Unfortunately, the stupid bastards that elected them think its great and that the're some kind of ethnic heros---they haven't a clue what the overall picture is---as long as the local political clown is blowin smoke up their ass---they luv it!!!!!---damn, something good gets tossed because of a few chicken shit bastards who only cares about how much "pelon" they can get from the state

Mandelon
05-14-2003, 05:45 PM
I thought "pelon" meant bald? :confused:
Is that an allusion to something else????

Liberator TJ1984
05-15-2003, 06:03 AM
Mandolin....
"PELON" means in spanish ...Cheap or Free :D
or Cheap Bastard / User type person
say if you gave me a carburetor for free because I was too tight to buy one ....I got it Pelon...por Nada ! wink
Gopherrr

eliminatedsprinter
05-15-2003, 11:16 AM
Out here in L.A. the most crapped on minorities are homeowners and small business owners.
P.S. I'm currently neither, but my eyes are open to their plight.

rrrr
05-15-2003, 01:14 PM
Good thing is that the Democrat party has almost been shut down in Texas. Most seats at the county level the incumbent Republicans run unopposed.
Typical bullshit from the party that says they work for the people but really only care about political muscle.

johnboy
05-16-2003, 07:42 PM
Ok my post count is low, (lurk alot) but I got get in on this... F-em they are back in Austin now, and I think they should all be fired, hung, and dragged through the streets naked and on fire! The thing that must happen is that the hard working folks here in TEXAS should kick all thier asses out next election. BTW I heard the Dixie Bitches were playing a special one night show for them last night in Ardmore. :D
Yellow Dog, yep that about sums em up! jawdrop
John PROUD TEXAS REPUBLICAN.