PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day @ Brazos River Whos Going

BigDaddy
03-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Hey Guys ok every one wants to try to Hook up with Locals and who ever so Lets try to do it at the Brazos River at Chisolm Park on Memorial Day weekend Camp out if ya want or just come for the Day or get ya a HoTel in Cleburne or get a Cabin close by Whatever Floats Yur Cookie all I know is what do we have to Pay INFO to come and Put on a Show or show us a real Fast Boat or at least wake up the neighbors Dam That boat is Fast and Awesome.
Any way if ya can go or want to please respond and I will try to get directions and post them with whatever info I can about it.
BadBoat1 Knows the area well and I will be talking to him about road directions and Names if anyone is interested in going I allready have about 7 Jet boats Going from around here Possibly.
so start making Plans Now and we can Have a Blast.
Thanks every one for responding jawdrop

TX19
03-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Count me as one who will be there. I will bring my TX19 as well as a "chase boat" to haul all my gear to try to keep the BBF running.
We will probably drive up for the day as it is less than an hour from home. I am not sure which days we will be there, but I will let you know when to expect us.
I am really looking forward to seeing you all there. Keep us posted on anticipated attendance.

squirtboat
03-09-2003, 09:02 PM
I live about thirty minutes away, So I'm game..
I'll bring my TX19 but it has a BBC. As a mater A fact I just Lit it about two hours ago after the winter modifications. so let me know where everybody wants to meet and I"ll be there.

Water Rocket
03-09-2003, 09:11 PM
We'll be in WACO April 25,26th &27th with the first race of 2003 for SDBA! Come on out!

cookieman
03-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Big Daddy, thanks for taking the bull by the balls and getting something going here in the North Texas area. I got the boat back together and ready to water test next weekend. I will start passing the word around here in Granbury and hopefully we can get a few locals to show up. I know squirtboat is done with his boat and a few other guys are ready here in the area. If there is anything that can do to help let me know. I will be on vacation that week and had plan to go to mouesfest, but they moved to the week of July 4th. Keep in touch, let me know if I can help.The boat is running good on the trailer, water test next weekend. Ready to go. Maybe we can get together some weekend somewhere with anyone who wants to come and go over so plans of action. I guess this will be the first North Texas get together with many more to go . Later Bill davi (cookieman)

cookieman
03-10-2003, 07:35 PM
Hey Squirtboat I heard that thing run good on the trailer, but now you have to add a little water that will tell the tell. I know I need to do the same. Later Cookieman

Badboat1
03-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Damn Ya are going to make me come to the River again.Last time went through 45lbs of Nos.But I might do it,not sure on plans yet but hope to make it one day for sure.Had to go and buy my own filling station for the Nos. NitrousExpress rules.I'am a dealer for it also so if you want any systems I can beat most deals out there.
BB1

squirtboat
03-10-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Cookieman, I finally got all the tools out of the boat tonight, mabey it will float now. If weather permits I may go test the waters tomarrow. Kelsie said she cant wait to hear the turbo's spool, so of coarse I have to wait till she gets out of school to go test. She said I cant go without my chief mechanic. So mabey tomarrow. See-ya

Liberator TJ1984
03-11-2003, 07:46 AM
Water Rocket:
We'll be in WACO April 25,26th &27th with the first race of 2003 for SDBA! Come on out! Water Rocket look me up in the pits..
Red & White Hydro ,Blown inj. alch..# 104 Borracho on Water
Gopherrr

Water Rocket
03-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Liberator, I will! i drive a White STV strap on #333 RR-1 maybe ME? Hey we are going to the San Jacinto river outside of Houston this Saterday and sunday (I can only be there sunday) But we are going to have some 25 boats, an1/8 mile test and tune track lot's of beer and fun!
Come on down!

BigDaddy
03-27-2003, 10:06 AM
Hey Guys I am waiting for the Machine shop to get done with my Motor so I can put it back in my boat and trying to get every thing ready before i put it back in the boat but hopefull everything will work out for the best. Being Dissabled it is hard to get around some times so I have to get help to do things some times but I am trying to get it all ready to go.
I look forward to seeing every one and having a good Time.
Thanks everyone for replying and maybe we can make it allot of fun.

cookieman
03-27-2003, 07:32 PM
Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman

BigDaddy
03-28-2003, 01:59 PM
cookieman:
Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman Hey Cookie I hope I will Be ready everything is looking good. Glad those guys are Ok who crashed

pgf127rt
03-28-2003, 06:53 PM
cookieman:
Hey Big Daddy, Haven't heard much from you lately. I finally got the boat back together and running. I need to readjust the valves one more time before I run it again. I have been going to a few hodrod car shows. I entered the boat last weekend and will have two shows this weekend. We had a local boater flip his boat on the lake this past weekend on Granbury. The boat was a 28' Daytona Eliminator. There had 3 guys in the boat and they had just finished making a pass at 138mph, slowed to make a right hand turn, hooked the boat and barrel rolled the boat. All three were thrown clear of the boat and are alright. Boat is ok,just needs a little overhaul.I have quite a few guys from the area talking about a get together on the Brazos for May 31. Are you going to have your boat ready by then? Let me know how things are going. Hurry up summer, warm that water up. Later Cookieman Cookie Man was that Big Al's boat that flipped?
[ March 28, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: pgf127rt ]

cookieman
03-30-2003, 07:55 PM
Yes that was Allen's boat that flipped.I talked with him Sat. Evening and he is letting eveything dry out then he is going t build a bigger motor for his boat. He told me he was wanting 1300 hp out of the next motor. Everyone was ok and boat was not hurt. Later Bill cookieman