PDA

View Full Version : Paging Clown (Blarney's Footage)

kphayes
04-22-2003, 07:20 AM
I watched the footage that I shot @ Blarney's last year and I had two of your runs on it. The first one you ran real strong and won. The second, just when you got in front of the pits entrance, footage of my dog started playing. Then a minute later it's back to the races. I hate when I do that. :o Got a good close up shot of Unchained and you in the pits. He was backing out of a slip as you were pulling into yours. This year I get some good stuff and send it to you.
Kyle
[ April 22, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

Clown
04-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Thanks Man That Would Be great!
Hope I get my Shit corrected
There is a well known machine shop in indy that ****ED ME!
Over real BAD like "Hope I can get this Crap straitend Out"

DEL51
04-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Clown, i got ucked by an east coast builder and I know how you feel.That said I have been following your build up and hope it works out, along with unchained.I have a basic understanding of the power band turbo big blocks run efficiently at, that said, how much tuning on the impeller/loader are you going to have to do.I would assume your impeller would be a minimum of aa or 9.5 half.Thinking 1400 + lbs of torque. Where do you start balancing torque/HP V.S. Horsepower.

Clown
04-23-2003, 03:38 AM
DEL51:
Clown, i got ucked by an east coast builder and I know how you feel.That said I have been following your build up and hope it works out, along with unchained.I have a basic understanding of the power band turbo big blocks run efficiently at, that said, how much tuning on the impeller/loader are you going to have to do.I would assume your impeller would be a minimum of aa or 9.5 half.Thinking 1400 + lbs of torque. Where do you start balancing torque/HP V.S. Horsepower. Thanks for feeling my Pain!
And yes I'm going to have to start all over on setting up the loader and shoe in the boat but. I have spent 2 years on the setup I am running now
And have a good idea on what direction to go in with that stuff.
Jon Cost "ARS" A good friend of mine is hellping me out on fitting the impellor to the H.P.
Seeing as how he has done all of this before aswell
Jon will be doing all of the BRAIN work on that end.

burbanite
04-23-2003, 07:45 AM
Clown:
Thanks Man That Would Be great!
Hope I get my Shit corrected
There is a well known machine shop in indy that ****ED ME!
Over real BAD like "Hope I can get this Crap straitend Out" I'm interested in knowing which one? Email me if you don't want to post here.

Unchained
04-24-2003, 03:18 AM
KPHayes, I can upload that video and post it here if you can get me the MPG file. Is your video on a tape or a memory stick?
Mark
mark55@direcway.com