PDA

View Full Version : Man, sounds like a bunch of hippies in the room

JacoR
04-09-2003, 11:10 PM
Out in Bakersfield, CA right now. Moving to San Antonio around the first of the month. Will look for a job maybe, but have enough cash saved up to make it through the summer. Would be ashame to waste a good summer when I just bought this 82 Sanger. devil
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/250MVC-001F-med.JPG

blowngas
04-10-2003, 04:37 PM
JacoR:
Out in Bakersfield, CA right now. Moving to San Antonio around the first of the month. Will look for a job maybe, but have enough cash saved up to make it through the summer. Would be ashame to waste a good summer when I just bought this 82 Sanger. devil
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/250MVC-001F-med.JPG Don't make it sound like the only place with boats and water is in Cali---there is plenty of guys to squirt with in San Antonio---everyone hangs on a lake on the west side of town called lake Medina---bunch of good guys---and one of the premier dragboat race sites is just an hour north of S.A.----hope your can find a job and stay awhile

JacoR
04-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am from Texas. I am from around Sherman and Denison (North of Dallas). But the wife's folks are from around San Antonio, thats why we "have" to move there. The hippie comment was from one of the threads that I was reading, all about old 70's & 80's rock bands. Personally, I hate California. I was only out here to work. Only been here about 10 months, trying to help them get some more power online. I will definetly check on Lake Medina, my wife says Braunig (sp?) lake is pretty decent as well. Wish we were there already. How are the air and water temps there?

Berryessa Billy-Bob
04-13-2003, 08:00 PM
If I had too live in Bacofield, i would hate California with ya.

doyle
04-14-2003, 02:01 AM
JacoR, Medina and Canyon lake are your best bets in the san antonio area. They are both deep water lakes with 80+ temps may thru sep.