PDA

View Full Version : IHBA RACE NEAR PHILADELPHIA!

TE081
12-27-2002, 09:31 PM
Thats right the IHBA and the Delaware Valley Boat Racing Club will be santioning the first annual "Thunder at Falls" Drag Boat Race and Family Festival on September 20-21 2003. The race will be held at Falls Township Community park in Levitown Pa. Join the DVBRC and be apart of the fun and excitment! http://dvbrc.com :D

cal***boat
12-27-2002, 10:13 PM
Great to hear that your getting a race in your area.

Dimarco Kid
12-28-2002, 06:06 AM
Yee Ha! That's what I'm talking about! Finally I get to use that 200+ nitro burner that I've got in my garage that no one's seen! Or maybe I'll just bring my Dimarco, don't want to get the fueler dirty! LOL
TE081, you guys do a great job. The Mrs. and I will be there with the boat to get our asses mopped up, but we'll be there!
Congrats on the event! :D
D Kid

737jetmech
12-28-2002, 06:18 AM
Sounds good! How many outboard classes do you have? Bob

TE081
12-28-2002, 08:13 AM
five outboard classes!
:D 737jetmech:
Sounds good! How many outboard classes do you have? Bob

nitro557
12-31-2002, 05:45 PM
i look very forward to this event,its gonna be nice to see old friends
is warren jones gona run ?
what are duncan and ed up to in the new year?
ill be there in the 9 sec or better bracket maybe someone else will really show up but i wouldnt hold my breath
well walt jr i gotta go ill see you at sunbury :)

DansBlown73Nordic
12-31-2002, 06:33 PM
Nitro, is that the (Short Bus) that is that Fast? You better get the steering hooked up the right way before you try to go that fast....... eek! wink
[ December 31, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 07:12 AM
LOL!!!!! :D
Man, people can type ALL THEY WANT, but actions are WAY better than posts! Dan, that was classic!
D Kid
[ January 01, 2003, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

DansBlown73Nordic
01-01-2003, 08:21 AM
I TRY!!!!!!!!! :D

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 11:30 AM
The Mrs. read that and said "Good thing it's not a circle boat race!" The drags won't be bad, just turning around to get back to the ramp! LOL Something that's even funnier than that, my wife bought me a playstation 2 for X-mas. I got a jet ski game for it. I got into the settings screen after I built a yellow and orange Sea-Doo and I reversed the steering! I called it the "Little Short Bus". She asked why, and I said try it out! She got laughing so hard, we actually had to shut the dam thing off and take a friggin' breather! Man, isn't laughter great!
I see your feelin' better!
D Kid
[ January 01, 2003, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Stop it, my stomach hurts from laughing so much. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp
You guys are too funny.
Don't make me bring my 17' Citation with an 85 Merc OB down to show you guys a thing or two. :D

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 12:25 PM
How does it steer?
The way to go is a tiller handle, they're fool proof. Don't have to mess with all that complicated steering stuff!
D Kid

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 12:56 PM
Dimarco Kid:
How does it steer?
D Kid The way it was designed to steer...
Look left, turn the wheel left and the boat goes left...to go right, look right, turn wheel right, and boat goes right. Its a hell of a concept. :D

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 01:43 PM
Hey Wet,
I don't believe it. Do you have any pics? You know how hard it is to believe things without any pics. I would like to see some pics of this steering setup, I just don't believe that it works like you say it does. Do you actually even own this boat you mention? Or is this some boat your GONNA buy? Don't be yankin' our leg about some monster "Bob JetMech" eatin' outboard you're GONNA get, we want to see pics and proof of purchase! Thanks. :rolleyes:
D Kid
[ January 01, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 02:45 PM
You asked for it, you got it. Here is the pic of my boat, it the orange one in the lead of course. And yes, it is sponsored by Hooters, which I also own by the way. But you won't be able to find my name on any of the ownership papers due to tax liability. The boat, well, I'll try to get it to Anna, but since its stored in my shop in Arizona, it might be too far to tow it. So enjoy the pictures, and I might just be able to get it there.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-718f.JPG

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Here is another one that might make it to Anna...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-283f.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-284f.JPG

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 03:28 PM
Dude, that is f-ing hilarious. I had a wisdom tooth pulled and man, doesn't it hurt from laughing! The Mrs and I read those at the same time, she wants to applaud you for your effort.
The black boat in the pic of yours, that used to be mine. I also turned the wrenches on the yellow boat in the pic. You wouldn't know those guys so I won't mention any names. I traded the black boat (which was a record holder) to a guy for a Pro Mod car. I got tired of doing the 200+ quarter thing, so I sold that the day before anybody knew I had it and bought stock in a stainless steel sink company. The same company that made yours. I then sold all my stock in that for twice what I had in it. I then got a job wrenching for "Team Tunnel Sink". Have you ever heard of them, they own the fastest "sink" tunnel to date. On a standard size sink, it'll run 201 mph corner to corner. I was the man who made it all happen. Yep, that's right, you know someone famous! I made 75% of all earnings after ever sink we attended. Made alot of money at it. Enough to buy my ski-hydro I have now. It's nice, but can't even compare to what I used to have. Man, those were the days. When boats were fast and sinks were fun.
D Kid
Also, if you want to make your garbage disposal scream, call me. I just became a dealer for "A" cut stainless cutters for all major brands of disposals.
[ January 01, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Wet Dream
01-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Someone call a doctor..I just laughed my ass off.
Hey, the sink is just the beginning. We are now working on technology that will enable us to discover the deep sea in the same boat. Yes, I own the patent.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-289f.JPG

DansBlown73Nordic
01-01-2003, 05:30 PM
I go away for the day and you guys go crazy...... :D Im LMAO :D

Dimarco Kid
01-01-2003, 06:23 PM
When I was in the Navy working on nuclear submarines, I really liked being under water. I did that for about ten years then retired with honors and went onto my own projects. I actually fooled around with deep sea exploration for awhile,(along with my Auto Parts job) but couldn't get my ears to pop when I went under. I sold all the equipment for three times what I had in it. I then met a hell of a nice guy in the NASCAR circuit, but man he bugged me, thought he was the king and he never took his glasses off! I actually owned the car, so we parted ways and sold that setup for FOUR times what I had in it! THEN, I bought a fish tank, big enough to put my hydro in. I loaded it with fish, ALOT bigger than the ones you show. Alot meaner too. You actually need a licencse to feed em'. I'm a dealer for all your fish tank needs too by the way. Good luck with your projects, thanks for the pics. I'd send you some too, but my Nuke Sub didn't have any windows and it was a top secret mission, all my stuff is top secret, so no pics.
D Kid
P.S. I love your boat, I just ORDERED one for myself. I'll be ready for you at Anna.
And, PE081, sorry about turning your topic into a "free for all", I'd delete it, but I ain't got the power! :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
01-01-2003, 07:24 PM
You guys are good!!!!!

nitro557
01-02-2003, 11:30 AM
yes i have to say that is some funny shit, :D

BottleFedJet
01-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Nitro what airplane are you going to drop that Nordic from? Are you smokin that Crack again??? eek!

DansBlown73Nordic
01-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Nitro, is going to start a new kind of racing. It will be called Waterfall Racing. The first race is at Niagera Falls. He can hit 9 sec. well headed to the bottom. :D
Now I could be wrong, but those old pictures of those old clapped out 460 motors he posted a while back don't look like 9 second motors to me. :D But I could be wrong!!!!! :D

Dimarco Kid
01-02-2003, 02:41 PM
:D

BottleFedJet
01-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Hey D kid I sold that Hydro and it should be at the lake this year. Fish Tank dealer? You should send one to Nitro so he can practice his 9 second run. Kid do you smell Shit are is Nitro talking about that Nordic again. :D

fat rat
01-02-2003, 06:21 PM
I'm laughing so hard...........it hurts :D :D :D Hey Nittro............quit fueling the fire. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dimarco Kid
01-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Bottle, who ended up with the hydro? Someone around your area? It looked like a nice ride and a helluva start for a rocket. Glad to see someone doing something with it. Your coming down right?
Rat, I thought you might like that stuff!
Lotsa love,
D Kid

BottleFedJet
01-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Kid, sold the Hydro to a friend of mine from Gaithersburg, MD. I hope to have my boat and the Hydro at the Lake this year. I can't wait to see that 9 sec Nordic fishing boat!! :D

Moomawnster
01-03-2003, 12:42 AM
Hey! I grew up in Gaithersburg Md ! back when .... Well lets not ... but glad to hear there are still river rats there ! Seneca creek used to be a hot boat haven when I was a kid ...skiing in the dark through the aquaduct arch .... man those were the days ! Heh Heh ........

Wet Dream
01-03-2003, 08:51 PM
BottleFedJet:
Nitro what airplane are you going to drop that Nordic from? Are you smokin that Crack again??? eek! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-294f.JPG

BottleFedJet
01-03-2003, 09:51 PM

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 09:44 AM