PDA

View Full Version : Whos coming to Sunbury?

TE081
07-29-2002, 08:00 PM
August 11th! If you missed the last one you missed a great Race! Don't miss this one ....We have a class for everyone including the novice boater! http://dvbrc.com

CV-23
07-30-2002, 01:07 PM
I was there last year after our Classic Glastron Meet at the State Park.....The boats not only looked sharp but real fast. I met with Ben Lerew, a Classic Glastron Owner, and posted some pictures of his boats on this Site under Racing. He was working on an '81 Carlson C-500 Metric to race. I don't know if its done yet. I'm planning on Spectating again this year....My CV-23 is not a Drag Boat, but planes in about 3 sec and runs 55mph. Not bad for a family sport boat. Do they have an IO class?...Mike.

HammerDown
08-09-2002, 06:46 PM
Keith, they try to get rollin by 12 noon. Bring yourself a folding chair, so ya can sit under the trees when watching the Race... they have food stands...or ya can bring your own stuff! Its really a great race site. Hope to see ya there, I'll be working the finnish line.
One more thing TED from CBM JET will be there, a good fella, and if your in the market for a Place diverter
he's the one to get it from.
[ August 09, 2002, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

HammerDown
08-11-2002, 06:58 PM
Lets just say there was some GREAT racing at Sunburry today!
And I want to thank Keith (dreamsicle)and his 2 Son's for making the trip up from Va.
Also thank you Ted from C.B.M. Jet for also making the trip down from up state N.Y.
It was a good day!
Thanks to all.