PDA

View Full Version : good-by

blondebomber
05-22-2003, 05:35 AM
Well the time has come for me and the family to head out. We are leaving Thursday (29) to move to TEXAS. I just wanted to say it was nice meeting all of you and I wish I could join you all for Anna. Just when we start meeting people the Air Force moves me O well, If any of you ever get to Texas let me know. Once again it was nice hanging out with everybody and I will never forget the good times at the Pax River, Anna, and Harvey D Grace (spelling) But this year get some good skinny dipping photos.
hardy77_suzanne@hotmail.com

HammerDown
05-22-2003, 06:26 AM
Hate to see ya go...but I'm sure theres good things waiting for your Family in Texas. To bad we never made it to Mikes Famous...but the weather has been crap and I would have like to take the Harley (I have one)...lol
Like I said before, it was my pleasure meeting you and the Miss'es...good folks for sure. And post some more pics of the Baby Bomb!
Take care...and don't forget to stop by the HB Forums.

blown daytona
05-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Sorry to see you and the family go :( Its been a pleasure knowing You & Suzanne!!! We are going to miss you not being at Anna and especially every weekend on the Pax!!Good luck at your new assignment and stay in touch. Maybe we will see you out on the pax one last time (the weather doesnt look to good this weekend)E mail me some pictures of the new house & the baby seat for the Baby Bomber you are going to install in the boat :D

Wet Dream
05-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Bomber, it was a great year having you around. Sorry to see you go, but your family is down there and they want to see the baby too. Take care, thanks for letting the wife and I stay there. Best wishes to all of you.
"Why do you always yell at her?" :D
That was too funny.

Liberator TJ1984
05-22-2003, 12:30 PM
I'm sure you'll fit in with all the Fruitcakes here :D wink :D
Let us know when you get settled in and where smile_sp
Travel Safely..........Gopherrr

DansBlown73Nordic
05-22-2003, 12:40 PM
Very sorry to see you guys go. cry It was great meeting you and the Mrs.I hope the little Bomber is doing good.
Someone will have to take over with the throttle foot Cam... :D
Also if someone gets a picture of me in my new Speedo at Lake Anna eek! I will make sure you get a copy... wink
[ May 22, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

737jetmech
05-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Best of luck ... take care of your family!
What part of Texas are you moving to?
Where are plenty of lakes and rivers to run the boat in .We lived there for 8 years and never really got comfortable with the heat .
Now that were here in MD I wish that we had some of it!!!
Very nice knowing ya!
Bob

Wet Dream
05-23-2003, 04:27 PM
dreamsicle:
They have been there for 22 years now and love it. It probably takes that long to get used to it :D