PDA

View Full Version : Countdown To Anna

Wet Dream
01-26-2003, 07:20 AM
139 Days until Anna

fat rat
01-26-2003, 07:43 AM
Those 139 days will come so quickly.... For some it could be a 138, depending on what day you head down. wink
It's all about "Beast of the East #3"
Lake Anna, Va.

sleekcraft76
01-26-2003, 05:39 PM
geting ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat rat
01-26-2003, 05:52 PM
dreamsicle:
I'm almost ready. I got my seats back from the upholstery shop Friday. Now I have 139 days to save for a diverter :D ...Keith I can't wait to see some pic's.

DerangedToo
01-27-2003, 01:18 AM
Hey Guys !,
sorry I havent been around, been busy building my house and manageing my business at the same time !! Thank god i have competent employees !! I threw my builder off the job 7 weeks ago, the place is coming out much better w/o him and my stress level is way down !! I am gonna be an uncle on june 16th and also the babies god-father,so i might be in Florida for the briss around lake anna time, I might have to pull out of anna , but will catch up with ya al at Harve de grace!!,anyone want to stop by and pick up the DJ rig, is more than welcome to it!!,Peace out !!
PS: the house is on the canal off of the Great south bay, which is completly frozen over to fireisland as I type this, u havent lived till u sailed on the ice!!! fast and quiet!!
DerangedToo

DetroitJim
01-27-2003, 07:13 AM
Hey Deranged, we got some badass ice boats here, 60 mph on ice is awesome! The DN series ice boats were designed here, DN is short for Detroit News newspaper that originally sponsored the class.
DJ

fat rat
01-27-2003, 06:05 PM
DerangedToo:
Hey Guys !,
sorry I havent been around, been busy building my house and manageing my business at the same time !! Thank god i have competent employees !! I threw my builder off the job 7 weeks ago, the place is coming out much better w/o him and my stress level is way down !! I am gonna be an uncle on june 16th and also the babies god-father,so i might be in Florida for the briss around lake anna time, I might have to pull out of anna , but will catch up with ya al at Harve de grace!!,anyone want to stop by and pick up the DJ rig, is more than welcome to it!!,Peace out !!
PS: the house is on the canal off of the Great south bay, which is completly frozen over to fireisland as I type this, u havent lived till u sailed on the ice!!! fast and quiet!!
DerangedToo Deranged you will be missed....actually your sounds will be. Can you drop them off on your way down 95S? j/k enjoy :D Send some pic's of the new Crib. Family 1st always.

Wet Dream
01-31-2003, 01:29 PM

Wet Dream
01-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Smack Down. :D

Wet Dream
01-31-2003, 03:04 PM
RD, you coming out for this one? Guaranteed action as always.

Wet Dream
01-31-2003, 03:35 PM
And to think its still winter. Wait until spring/ summer when this board is running full tilt. If I could only figure out a way to get paid doing this...

Moomawnster
02-01-2003, 04:18 AM
fat rat:
Those 139 days will come so quickly.... For some it could be a 138, depending on what day you head down. wink
It's all about "Beast of the East #3"
Lake Anna, Va. When you are only home on weekends like me you've got 32 days left eek! ...... putting in new steering cable today !

fat rat
02-01-2003, 04:51 AM
Moomawnster
It's all about "Beast of the East #3" Lake Anna, Va. [/qb]When you are only home on weekends like me you've got 32 days left eek! ...... putting in new steering cable today ! [/QB][/QUOTE]
I thought for sure, you and your crew would have the wet suits out for some skiing........we got a heat wave comming. :cool:

Wet Dream
02-01-2003, 06:35 AM
I still can't touch my boat. It's too cold and the garage (if you want to call it that) is being cleaned as we speak. I have only weekends to myself and I will have fewer of them as it will be March before I can start.

Moomawnster
02-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey Rat ! I am going to launch this sucker as soon as the transom seal cures , I hope to get a picture of the lake with snow on the shore! :D As for the crew ..... well .. useless is the first word that comes to mind , they won't get off their butts till late May or June ! By the way , that's still wetsuit season in Moomaw eek!

Moomawnster
02-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Wet Dream:
I still can't touch my boat. It's too cold and the garage (if you want to call it that) is being cleaned as we speak. I have only weekends to myself and I will have fewer of them as it will be March before I can start. Hey Bill! what do you have to do ? I thought your boat was ready to go .... Man if you don't start till March and only on weekends ... ya only have 24 days ! eek!
[ February 01, 2003, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Wet Dream
02-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Luckily I don't have that much to do. I need new rub rail, reverse bucket cable, pump rebuilt, and some trailer work. Other than that I'm pretty much set. The new engine can be built at any time and I'm not going to rush that project.

fat rat
02-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Wet Dream:
Luckily I don't have that much to do. I need new rub rail, reverse bucket cable, pump rebuilt, and some trailer work. Other than that I'm pretty much set. The new engine can be built at any time and I'm not going to rush that project. You say not much to do......I'd be freekin, but thats just me. lol wink