PDA

View Full Version : BOTE Character

Wet Dream
11-30-2002, 02:23 PM
What character do you guys think would best fit BOTE? I like the Rat, but I think it would be too close of a copy of the Rat Fink, and we don't need that legal crap. Any ideas?

Wet Dream
11-30-2002, 02:38 PM
I'll make a nomination for Sponge Bob Squarepants.

Moomawnster
11-30-2002, 02:41 PM
It's got to be a BEAST of the East ! Think DRAGONS ! DEMONS ! BIG NASTY UGLY LOUD MONSTERS! eek! :rolleyes: GODZILLA !
[ November 30, 2002, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Dimarco Kid
11-30-2002, 03:19 PM
Moomawnster:
It's got to be a BEAST of the East ! Think DRAGONS ! DEMONS ! BIG NASTY UGLY LOUD MONSTERS! eek! :rolleyes: GODZILLA !HEY!!!! Leave Mrs. D Kid out of this, asshole! LOL
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
11-30-2002, 03:36 PM
This is what I got going through my head right this moment. Word has it, that it MIGHT be my boat and Wet's boat this year. Which I think is a great idea, and we'll alternate everyones ride. But that's another matter.
Here's what I see.
The front left have our logo. Pretty simple.
Back: Have Wet's boat LOADED with chicks (cartoon form) with enhanced bodily features (if you know what I mean) sitting on a beach facing towards the back of the shirt. So your looking down the bow. Have some ridiculous motor hanging out of the back of it. Maybe some ass shots, that would be nice. You guys remember the COED Naked shirts? Remember the girls they drew on them? Something like that. Have my boat in the background making a pass with some nasty lookin' dude (like Bomber LOL) in it with the total "Rat Fink" thing goin' on. Monster driving something that doesn't look like it will float type of deal, parachute jacket, WWII bomber helmet, NOS bottle under his arm, the whole works.
As far as my idea of a monster. Let's see. Let's try to combine a feature from everyone who started this.
Maybe white curly hair like Ray. But still have Rat's pony tail. Smoking a cigar like Bomber. Have him be a big dude like Dan. Maybe have him with a Great Dane lookin' face? LOL That would fill my part! LOL Maybe work Bob's hat into it. I don't know what else, just tossing a few things out to you guys. And not to leave Wet out, make him a bad ass lookin' dude on the beach with a grill! LOL I was thinking of having him in his own boat, he was the one who had the chicks anyways! Just some ideas.
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
11-30-2002, 05:15 PM
This pic is copywrited to John Detrich, I'm gonna see if I can get ahold of him next week. This is one of many I found. Kinda cool.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/wolfy2a.JPG

Dimarco Kid
11-30-2002, 05:23 PM
I think there are a few thing the dude MUST have,
Bad Ass sunglasses, A Parachute Jacket, Shorts with no shirt on, and a NOS bottle under his arm. Whattya think? AND, just for an inside joke why don't we sneek in Bass Cop in a bass boat gettin' swamped or blown away so bad his boats sinkin' or sumpin' like that? Real small, but still noticable, picture our boat being the car and bass cop in under it where the artist's logo is. Kinda give the image that we don't fu*$ around with bass boats. LOL??????
D Kid
[ November 30, 2002, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
11-30-2002, 05:28 PM
Wet, can your connection do "monsters" like this? That would be great. If anyone finds anything on here that looks kick ass, please post it. Ideas like these help, big time!
D Kid

wideopen545
11-30-2002, 06:00 PM
try this one but change a few things http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/sinkertoy.JPG

Moomawnster
11-30-2002, 06:20 PM
My humble offering.....
[ February 27, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Dimarco Kid
12-01-2002, 07:59 AM
Tim, that's exactly what we're lookin' for (I think), and everyone has mentioned that drawing and how the liked it when it was used as an Avatar. I think if we give that to our artist, and the rest of our ideas and have them put a drawing together from all of it, it will be kick ass!
D Kid
P.S. Moo, I would've thought you'd want a horse or sumpin'?! LOL

DansBlown73Nordic
12-01-2002, 08:07 AM
Make sure the boat is a V-Drive!!!!!!! :D

Dimarco Kid
12-01-2002, 08:16 AM
V-DRIVE!!!!! It's gonna be! At least one, the other will be a jet like Wets. I like having both. Maybe we could work a snowmobile into it somewhere!
D Kid
[ December 01, 2002, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Moomawnster
12-01-2002, 08:33 AM
Sorry guys .... I am bored today
[ February 27, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Wet Dream
12-01-2002, 10:24 AM
You're getting the right idea Moo, now add a distant mountain range and a silouette of a nuke plant with the setting sun behind it, but have 2 boats coming at you, one yellow jet, the other a yellow hydro. Colors should be kept to a minimum, it keeps the cost down.
[ December 01, 2002, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

Wet Dream
12-01-2002, 10:35 AM
Or something along this... with the border, etc
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/adm.JPG

DansBlown73Nordic
12-01-2002, 11:06 AM
Moomawster, you get 5 stars from me. That looks great!!!!

fat rat
12-01-2002, 11:15 AM
Dans66Stevens:
Moomawster, you get 5 stars from me. That looks great!!!!Mooman.........you rock. :D

Moomawnster
12-01-2002, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys ! My motto is ...
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid! :D
Too bad I can't make this stuff to order .....I just get ideas and run ..... eek!
[ December 01, 2002, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Dimarco Kid
12-01-2002, 12:10 PM
testing new avatar

fat rat
12-08-2002, 04:33 AM
Wet Dream:
You're getting the right idea Moo, now add a distant mountain range and a silouette of a nuke plant with the setting sun behind it, but have 2 boats coming at you, one yellow jet, the other a yellow hydro. Colors should be kept to a minimum, it keeps the cost down.I like the Nuke plant idea for a back drop!

Moomawnster
12-09-2002, 03:04 AM
P.S. Moo, I would've thought you'd want a horse or sumpin'?! LOL[/QB][/QUOTE]
Kid .....I am not the type to make bad art ..... I mean C'mon .... horses and water? :D Would you put a turtle on your snowmobile? .. Now if I had a pulling truck then the horse would be appropriate ! Speaking of the horse ..we are skidding logs for the fire today ,There's nothing like dancing with 1000lbs of logs coming off the mountain! BELGIANS... .. FEEL THE POWER ! eek!