PDA

View Full Version : Things on my mind.....

Dimarco Kid
12-01-2002, 08:13 AM
I'm working on my offering for a logo design today. I'm putting all of the "Rat Fink" drawings together in a folder with everyones ideas so we can give to Wet for his artist to look at.
I'm also thinking one of us should push ***boat into making a little more effort this year. I can understand last year being the first, but look where it's gone now! I think we should start hitting them with as much as we can the first of the year. Just a thought.
And, I think we "northerners" should try and make a little caravan for next years trip down. I'm so far out of the way anyways, I don't mind going the extra mile to drive with a group. I know I'm probably jumpin' the gun a bit, but I like letting you guys know what's goin' on in Kid's head. And, my wife just got out of the shower, gotta go! eek!
D Kid

DansBlown73Nordic
12-01-2002, 08:42 AM
D-Kid......Lets do the caravan thing.....That would be really cool. I was also thinking if you are going to bring your camper we may do the same thing. I think it would be kinda neat to camp....I did make reservations, thay can change..... wink

DansBlown73Nordic
12-01-2002, 08:43 AM
Also my buddy who came to Havre will be coming to Anna. I don't think we will do the two boat thing this time. eek! But you never know!!!! :D

fat rat
12-01-2002, 10:28 AM
I don't think Hot Boat had anything to do with us not making the Mag......we need to insure this year that we take slides and not Digital prints, also they need to go out in a timely manner.
I've always liked Big Daddy Roth's stuff.....go for it.
If you Northerns want to meet at my place.....its open, room for a couple boats inside.
It's never to soon to plan.
This message was not edited......back to raking leaves. :( , Mrs. Rat is cracking the whip, later.

Wet Dream
12-01-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey Rat....no leaves around here anymore, but there is snow to shovel. Which would you rather do? :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-915f.JPG

fat rat
12-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Give me the leaves. :D