PDA

View Full Version : How To Contact Dimarco Kid?????

DansBlown73Nordic
03-30-2003, 12:35 AM
I have tried his e-mail and it is disconected. I also called his phone number and that is also disconnected. Does anyone have a cell phone # for him?

Wet Dream
03-30-2003, 07:22 AM
Dan, my guess is that since he changed his phone number and changed his e-mail...he doesn't want to be found. But, I hope that he lurks on here just to see how were doing though.

DansBlown73Nordic
03-30-2003, 07:54 AM
I know he built the new house. I talked to him a month or so ago. He didn't mention leaving the country...... eek!

Cole 383
03-30-2003, 08:11 AM
Hey guys,
Although I am not real regular on here, I have missed the kid being a steady source of chat.
My buddy 066 in Fl. traded some gears with him but I don't remember how long ago that was.
I was looking forward to seeing his project all done at Lake Anna. Maybe he will still come. Moving is a real pain and takes some time to get settled in.
Later 383

DansBlown73Nordic
03-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Im sure he is not coming to Anna. It really is to bad he isn't on here anymore.

Cole 383
03-30-2003, 08:47 AM
Does anyone know what happened to him at all?
This is off the subject but we have got a foot of snow this morning. I thought spring was here.

hydro066
03-30-2003, 10:41 AM
Dan - I've got a couple of #s for him around here somewhere but they are about a year old and are probably the same as you have.
383 - Quit whining about the weather. Why, it's so cold and dreary here that I had to slip on a sweatshirt a few minutes ago. Not much going on with the "barge" today. I'm at a standstill until I get dimensions. Hmmmm... speaking of that.
Shirkey - Give me a call {# in profile) or send me your # and I'll call you. I think you can help me with a "project" I have. It appears Big Boy needs to be demoted from his "information and measurement gathering" position.
Later,
John

Cole 383
03-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Well 066,
Glad to see that you are up. As for the sweat shirt, I really feel sorry for you, Boohoo.
You need to get on those two barges. One needs to be running soon.
Did you get my email?
Later 383

Dimarco Kid
05-26-2003, 08:04 AM
Yo man, Kid's ok. Been awhile. New house, no phone, there for no internet. Cell phone works, 207-479-1113. This is the first time I've been on the internet in about 4 months. Boat's all done. Goes great, better than I'd hoped. Put it right back into storage, until my garage gets built. Been asphalt snowmobile racing this year. That's pretty much taken most of my spare time. Started my own business along with working at my job. Sorry to see bomber go, I'll get in touch with him. Hope you guys have a great time at Anna this year. Hopefully some of us can hook up this fall, I'll be coming through on my way to Florida. We got our sled team booked into Moroso Motorsports Park and Orlando this fall for some exibition passes. Should be fun. I'm gonna run, got over a hundred e-mails to go through. I'm at my mothers place right now, very rarely ever on here, just don't have any way to log on. I'll try to keep up best I can. Yall be good. And my e-mail is still the same. Stay cool.
D Kid

fat rat
05-27-2003, 03:15 PM
Welcome back.....Kid.