PDA

View Full Version : Hello John

DansBlown73Nordic
03-15-2003, 05:46 AM
I got the two props they look Great. I also got the front cover and the pump. :D

shirkey4750
03-15-2003, 02:44 PM
Waiting to get a couple of things from Jeff, will try and get package out the first of the week. Near 70 here today. Painted the bottom of Jeffs boat last night, will try and get some pics this week.

DansBlown73Nordic
03-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok Sounds great.

Big Boys Toy PE857
03-15-2003, 09:36 PM
John,
Charged the battery on the C&H Hydro and fired it up in the garage this weekend. Was by the river on Friday and it looked good enough to take out the boat. Went over there on Saturday afternoon and it had risen several feet. Summersville Dam must have let out some water over night.
Soooo instead of making some bonzai passes I worked in the yard all day and got sun burned.
At least it was wonderful to be back outside and 70 and the sun shinig.
Guess I'll work in the garage on Sunday and try to straighten it up. If you're out and about stop by.
P.S. To 383 and 066 almost beat you guys to the water. LOL!!!!

Moomawnster
03-16-2003, 02:44 AM
Hey ! Big boy toys ... did you go to the Highland Co Maple festival saturday ? If not I saw a truck with your name on the grill ! I took the Moomawnster out to the lake and it was cold .... no swimming this trip!

Big Boys Toy PE857
03-16-2003, 07:27 AM
Nope Moo wasnt in your neck of the woods lately.
I live in Charleston, WV. Close to Shirkey 4750. We boat together a lot. Looking forward to warmer weather so we can get started. Am trying to plan a trip your way before too long, might even get to the Lake Anna thing, would really like to.
My truck, white on silver Z71 ext cab pu, Does have a vanity plate on the rear though "BOATRACR", and a airbrush plate on the front of my race hydro, a Kurtis 500.
Cya. Wear your sweatshirt and hit the lake.