PDA

View Full Version : Paging" Di Marco Kid"

fat rat
07-24-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey Kid where the hell are you......I need an up date, something.....may be just a hi I'm still alive.....what do you think? wink wink wink

blondebomber
07-25-2002, 02:50 AM
I think he is scared.

Wet Dream
07-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Sure Bomber, you've been hiding for how long now? Welcome back. Hey, if you fall off the boat/dock, I'll try to get a pic of it, lol.

blondebomber
07-26-2002, 03:06 AM
I'm not laughin!!!! :cool:

DansBlown73Nordic
07-28-2002, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm he must have gotten lost in the woods up in Maine.... wink
Maybe a Big Old Bull Moose is doing him Doggy Style in the middle of the woods.... eek! :confused:
Bull Moose meets Denise The Menice!!!! eek!

HammerDown
07-28-2002, 04:18 PM
Now thats funny! Mother Nature get's back for all that Dog Pound Loven to those poor Great Dains.
[ July 28, 2002, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

DansBlown73Nordic
07-28-2002, 04:26 PM
Im on the floor Laughing!!!!!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Dimarco Kid
07-29-2002, 04:34 AM
Hey guys,
SO sorry I haven't been on the board and keeping up. Happen to have a day off today so I'll try to catch up.
Hydro: STILL at the painters! TOO ****ing long! They have to spray the top then letter it, then clear over the lettering. I wouldn't be suprised if I don't get a ride this year. I'm super busy with other things and just seems like no end.
We're not coming to Harve, I can't afford the time I have to take off, and the boat won't come anyways. I'm gonna try to get my summer some what straight (what's left of it) and put my shit together for next year.
I really would like to see you guys, but you know how it goes. Busy season at the boat yard too, can't seem to get away.
You guys are pretty funny with you wise ass remarks! Bomber, I heard there was a bomb scare at the base the other day. Sounded like a huge ticking bomb, ended up being you walking on the slate with those new boots you picked up in Texas. Do you have to take that "Alamo" belt buckle off through the metal detector?
Rat, sorry it ain't gonna happen for me. Really look forward to seeing you guys. I get this friggin' boat done and we'll be all set.
Ray, can I still get shirts? Maybe some shirts with Frog tracks on em?
Dan, that moose I saw in the woods was too tired from the walk from your house to do anything, so I sent him home!
I'll try to keep up more, be good.
DTM. aka (The Kid)

DansBlown73Nordic
07-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Thats PDTM aka (The Kid) wink :D

Wet Dream
07-29-2002, 01:31 PM
Wish you guys could make it, but we all understand. If the hydro isn't done in time for Anna next year, I will have to come kick some painters ass. Actually, I'll come for the lobsters and brew, and bring Bomber with me so he can do the ass kickin. Keep in touch. We'll take lots of pics for you.

blondebomber
07-29-2002, 02:25 PM
Fine we didn't want to see those white a-- legs anyway. It would be nice to see yous guys before we leave next year. This is our last summer in maryland. we are headed out to TEXAS for 4 years so I can go scream at the new little recutes. :mad: eek!

Dimarco Kid
07-29-2002, 04:02 PM
Wet, I'm gonna call you, didn't want to think I was putting you off.
Bomber, that's all the more reason why the Mrs. and I should take a road trip this fall to see you and Rat. Don't need boats to hang with good people! Be good,
D Kid :cool:

fat rat
07-29-2002, 04:19 PM
Hey I'm sorry your not comming down, I know it's a haul for you Guy's.......lets see 85 miles as opposed to......850+, I quess. Anyways you Guys are always welcome here at the "Rat Roost". wink wink wink

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Wet Dream:
Wish you guys could make it, but we all understand. If the hydro isn't done in time for Anna next year, I will have to come kick some painters ass. Actually, I'll come for the lobsters and brew, and bring Bomber with me so he can do the ass kickin. Keep in touch. We'll take lots of pics for you.You guys can come anytime!!!!!!! If you come, we'll get lobsters!!! Deal????

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 01:23 PM
trying a new avatar

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 01:25 PM
Take that you IDGIT DRAGGIN!!!!! That's an avatar!
D Kid
P.S. That was my old nitro burning dragon I used to own.