PDA

View Full Version : D' Kids hydro (under construction!)

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 12:25 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat33.JPG
[ August 05, 2002, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 12:30 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat22.JPG

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 12:32 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat42.JPG

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 12:37 PM
Looks Wicked Kid. By the looks of it so far you'd think you were a SoCal native.

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 12:38 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Other_Equipment/boat_motor.JPG
These pics were taken today, fresh out of the paint booth. The photos don't even begin to show the pearl and candy in the orange. Too overcast and camera is junk. Wet sanding is next, my lettering and graphics, then re-clear the whole thing. Then wet sand and buff.
My motor just sitting waiting to get the hell off the floor and into the boat!
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 12:46 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Other_Equipment/fender.JPG
I frenched the plate sideways into the fender, installed oval LED's in the front and rear of the fenders, and as the above pics show, I have frenched LED tail lights also. Built the trailer myself, not too bad for a KID!!!!! LOL
D Kid
[ August 11, 2002, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

flattie
08-05-2002, 12:51 PM
Very Sharp !!!!!!! can't wait to see it all finished. What brand hull?

Slick
08-05-2002, 12:52 PM
Nice lookin'. Lot's of custom crap on that trailer. Very impressed.

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 01:26 PM
Thanx alot guys,
Flat, it's a 77' Dimarco drag hydro.
The boat looks pretty nice, but when all the graphics and lettering are done, it's gonna make a world of difference! Just got a little anxious and posted pics!
The only thing left on the trailer are my inner fender panels, I made them from yellow fiberglass panels. No wood, no rot. Axles, springs, and hubs are powder coated. Rest of the trailer is base-clear. It's been alot of work, but it will pay off. Thanks for compliments!
D Kid

69 Elim
08-05-2002, 01:54 PM
WOW! That is a hellova nice job. just can't believe you're on the wrong coast (j/k)

fat rat
08-05-2002, 01:58 PM
Hey Kevin, very nice.....cool colors, can't wait to see it completed......I know if it was mine I'd have a hard time getting it wet, J/K, do you plan to run it before the season is over?

Dimarco Kid
08-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Rat, I hope to put some time on it soon, it sucks that you can't see how pretty the orange is. Man, it awesome. Pics don't do any justice. Graphics will help the whole deal out too. I'll post more pics soon.
Looks like you guys had a hell of a good time this weekend! Wish I could've made it, next time man, we'll do ALL of em'!!
D Kid

DaveA
08-05-2002, 06:05 PM
D-Kid,
Absolutely beeyootyfull. Be careful parking it next to the road! You'd be creating too much of a distraction...
Colors look delicious- makes me think of the orange sherbet in the freezer.
Excuse me, gotta get a bowl and spoon. Be right back...
DaveA
73 Raysoncraft 18LP basketcase

DansBlown73Nordic
08-05-2002, 06:15 PM
WOW that thing looks great.... You got me thinking!!!!Hmmmm I could make the old Stevens look like that!!!! eek!
[ August 05, 2002, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

blondebomber
08-06-2002, 02:46 AM
did you paint the short bus
http://www.lightningforums.com/forums/images/smilies/the_finger.gif

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-06-2002, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blondebomber:
[QB]did you paint the short bus
Alright Blondie....I'm gonna take away your "stars" if you keep that up !

nitro557
08-06-2002, 05:27 AM
you got to admitt it does have the same colors

nitro557
08-06-2002, 07:41 AM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Mvc-005x.JPG

HM
08-06-2002, 10:31 AM
Gotta love the plate! 130 PLUS
Hey, don't knock the school bus - have you seen the latest buses? That would look sweet towing your Dimarco!
http://library.ucsd.edu/~kbriggs/ghettobuss.jpg
[ August 06, 2002, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

nitro557
08-06-2002, 11:28 AM
the thing they are refering to is my old boat was named the shortbus :p

HM
08-06-2002, 11:43 AM
nitro557:
the thing they are refering to is my old boat was named the shortbus :p LOL - well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
I was just lookin for reason to post that bus!
:D :D :D

Dimarco Kid
08-06-2002, 01:40 PM
blondebomber:
did you paint the short bus
http://www.lightningforums.com/forums/images/smilies/the_finger.gifMan, like I said, the pics DON'T do justice!!!! Asshole, at least it's mine, and my truck is mine too! Come to think of it, my motor already sounds kick ass, no foot involved! My ankle would get tired of that!
I am going to put a tiller handle on the rudder instead of a steering wheel, then I know I'll get it right when I hook it up, LOL!!!!!
D Kid
P.S. Rat, in the background on one of the pics you'll see my blue Astro "Shaggin' Waggin'" looking all kick ass and shit. I'm a fellow Astro man, keep it rockin'. I was gonna get the Harley edition but I'm not a "make believe" biker and my penis is already a sufficient size!

nitro557
08-06-2002, 02:29 PM
my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM :confused: :confused:

DansBlown73Nordic
08-06-2002, 03:35 PM
D-Kid, how about a picture of your boat before the paint job. wink

fat rat
08-06-2002, 03:55 PM
HolyMoly:
[- well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
:D :D D [/QB]Hey HolyMoly, thats a very cool looking bus....is it yours?
D'Kid cool van.....but you can't have a "Shaggin Waggon" with windows......unless you have limo tint,LOL.

blondebomber
08-06-2002, 04:43 PM
go play with your dogs or the moose and leave me alone :D

HM
08-06-2002, 09:24 PM
fat rat:
HolyMoly:
[- well that's what I get for pokin' my nose in the east!
:D :D D Hey HolyMoly, thats a very cool looking bus....is it yours?
D'Kid cool van.....but you can't have a "Shaggin Waggon" with windows......unless you have limo tint,LOL.[/QB]Not my Bus.....stole it from another post.
How is a stock assblow ban a shaggin waggon? Must be an East Coast thing?

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 02:12 AM
nitro557:
my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM :confused: :confused: One t-ram motor, one blower motor. My question is, when are YOU gonna do something you say your gonna. Things that make you say, "Thought so..."
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 02:19 AM
Dimarco Kid:
nitro557:
my question is what is it gonna run in the 1/4 on the scream and fly board it ran 7.59 at 140+ and on this board it was 8.02@146.28 ?things that make you say HHHMMMMMM :confused: :confused: One t-ram motor, one blower motor. My question is, when are YOU gonna do something you say your gonna. Things that make you say, "Thought so..."
1000+ horse from an all steel under 500 inch Ford, with one four barrel, on a Mr Gasket Dyno, that's things that make you go hmmm! wink
D Kid

nitro557
08-07-2002, 04:24 AM
ha mine in the work,i tell you what if it runs any of those two numbers id eat my shorts an 8.02 would be number one or two qualifyer at any national event.a blown gas small blower motor with no trans you wish a 7.59 at any track would get you sent home and come back when you have a capsule,if your gonna post numbers of what you can run make them real ,you know dam well you havent run that thing thru the clocks since you brought the boat to this coast,and the blower was put on in maine
how do you explaine that monkee boy

nitro557
08-07-2002, 04:28 AM
oh ya mine is 750hp with out the bottle fogger system at 400hp do the math,and sonnys dyno isnt cheap ,also the machine work is done at c&c performance in manassas take a look at hiedamans baf and see who does his motors :D

nitro557
08-07-2002, 04:56 AM
i just e-mailed you my dyno sheet do you have any time cards ?

blondebomber
08-07-2002, 06:37 AM
How about them Cowboys, I think thy will win the Superbowl

nitro557
08-07-2002, 06:41 AM
:D :D :D

BottleFedJet
08-07-2002, 08:34 AM
Could i get that dyno sheet. I'm out of toilet paper :D

HavasuDreamin'
08-07-2002, 08:35 AM
That is f'n wicked. Nice job. Love that trailer! eek!

nitro557
08-07-2002, 08:45 AM
bottle were you been havent seen a post from you in a while give me a call later,what are you doing monday ive been thinking about comeing by

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Ok, Ok, I'm sorry, my hydro has never run those numbers, Nitro's right. Never have, never will, it didn't at Camp Far West and Berryessa, it didn't with the Owens, and it didn't with the old motor, and it won't here. I'm so sorry, for living a lie, AHHHHHH, I finally got that off my chest! I feel so much better.
I'm ashamed, thruth is, there's alot of people out there like me. I met a guy who claimed he owned/drove/ and built the motor on a Top Fuel hydro. I was pretty impressed. He also had a kick ass flat called "The Virginian" at one time. That's pretty cool too. Thing is, he went and bought a flattie trailer for a hydro that never happened and didn't know the difference. I make foolish mistakes too. He also had a brilliant idea for a fuel system, put a 9psi check valve in your return line and delete the regulator, what an idea! It was such a good idea that EVERYONE had already done it! Dude knew his shit too, he made a Southwind "Daycruiser" JET(kinda like the shortbus!) go over a hundred! All steel Ford, naturally asperated!!! Too bad Steve Miner hadn't met this guy! That Edge only runs 100+!!!! Maybe next time, Steve will call around.
You see Nitro, it's everywhere you look. Don't be surprised when it jumps up and bites you in the ass. AND, good luck with your "ongoing" pursuit of a fast boat, stick with it. I'm surprised you'll have the time to race and run the Deleware Valley Club at the same time. I hope Walt follows thru with handing the reigns down to you instead of Walt Jr, like you said. It's a great opertunity for you, GOOD LUCK!!! wink
Sincerely
D Kid
P.S. Rodge, did those Cowboys REALLY win! LOL

nitro557
08-07-2002, 12:44 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 01:53 PM
Very parculiar! I've never seen a dyno sheet without an engine builders name on the top. I've also never seen a dyno sheet that has been printed with this same computer font. That also doesn't look very complete. Could you post it here? I'm gonna fire up my Desktop Dyno 2000 and print mine out and post it too. Thanks alot.
D Kid

nitro557
08-07-2002, 02:01 PM
you made my day thanks for all the entertianment :D

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 03:06 PM
You're very welcome, don't be so touchy. I can't image how much you'd flip out if I told some huge bullshit lie like about going 180 or something im my old Top Fuel boat! Take care.
D Kid

nitro557
08-07-2002, 03:22 PM
you do make me laugh ,ill make sure i post up trophy pics,and me be touch hell you got enough of that for everybody,see you around

nitro557
08-07-2002, 03:22 PM
oh and by the way it was 210mph

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 03:38 PM
Hehehe, you have know idea how much of a lone wolf you are in here, do you? After talking to everyone else, we were wondering why you are always the one fussin about something? Lake Anna was no good, my boat, and we all have been overly patient with your bullshit. Top Fuel man shows up in a old Ranger, Top Fuel man lives in a basement, Top Fuel man has trophy pics, but no trophys. I say, my dad runs a Super Gas car, Nitro says "I has a blown nitro altered". I have a hydro, Nitro says, "I had a Top Fuel" I have a blower motor in my garage, "It needs to be on alcohol" Nitro says,
You know I could go to the nursing home and listen to stories all day. I'm a simple person, what I got is what I got, it's the fastest thing I've ever owned. I don't claim to have gone 210, don't claim to be nitro burner pilot and engine builder. That's why people don't expect much from me. I don't ever recall shooting my face off about what I had or what I did. I got a reality check when we met, sorry man, you're a hard one to believe.
I posted this after recent phonecalls, trust me, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE who doubts you, bub.
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 03:43 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Hehehe, you have know idea how much of a lone wolf you are in here, do you? After talking to everyone else, we were wondering why you are always the one fussin about something? Lake Anna was no good, my boat, and we all have been overly patient with your bullshit. Top Fuel man shows up in a old Ranger, Top Fuel man lives in a basement, Top Fuel man has trophy pics, but no trophys. I say, my dad runs a Super Gas car, Nitro says "I had a blown nitro altered". I have a hydro, Nitro says, "I had a Top Fuel" I have a blower motor in my garage, "It needs to be on alcohol because I used to run it" Nitro says,
You know I could go to the nursing home and listen to stories all day. I'm a simple person, what I got is what I got, it's the fastest thing I've ever owned. I don't claim to have gone 210, don't claim to be nitro burner pilot and engine builder. That's why people don't expect much from me. I don't ever recall shooting my face off about what I had or what I did. I got a reality check when we met, sorry man, you're a hard one to believe.
I posted this after recent phonecalls, trust me, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE who doubts you, bub.
D Kid

BottleFedJet
08-07-2002, 03:48 PM
210 is that what sucked the brain out of your head.No matter how fast you are there is alaways someone faster.Hey nitro i have a hydro for sale !
I'll call you tonight. :cool:

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 04:01 PM
I got a good idea, no more posts, no more talk, no more e-mail, just bring your boat. Fathers day weekend. A "Friendly" little grudge match. After all, all of this started with my boat, ant man that disses on it, should beat it, right? I'm game, how bout' it?
D Kid

BottleFedJet
08-07-2002, 05:26 PM
D Kid that's a cool lookin ride.I have one like it for sale.I'm just pickin on nitro. :p

Dimarco Kid
08-07-2002, 05:44 PM
Bottle, you got pics? Your over here on the left coast right? LOL Thanks for the compliment, I've put alot of effort into it so far,
I'm interested in seeing your hydro.
D Kid

nitro557
08-08-2002, 04:35 AM
kid i never dissed your boat just the fact that it wont run the numbers you say as far as a race ill be there with bells on
bottle ill see you on monday

nitro557
08-08-2002, 04:53 AM
hey bottlefed do you think the ford ranger could tow that hydro ?how do you drive those things ?LOL :rolleyes:

lakesmodified
08-08-2002, 08:04 AM
BottleFedJet:
D Kid that's a cool lookin ride.I have one like it for sale.I'm just pickin on nitro. :p BottleFed, what are the particulars of your hydro? and do you have any pics? Thanks, Ivan

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Oh yeah, the candles lit baby. You've commited now! Gonna be a long winter I can see, I'm already gettin' anxious!
D Kid
P.S. Mrs D Kid, get the checkbook out!

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 01:07 PM
nitro557:
hey bottlefed do you think the ford ranger could tow that hydro ?how do you drive those things ?LOL :rolleyes: Hey Bottle, make sure you point out the difference between a hydro trailer and a flattie for him, nitromethane affects the brain. LOL
D Kid

nitro557
08-08-2002, 01:25 PM
it wont be that long and i do know the difference between the two trialers i was hopeing moving the bunks up to clear the sponsons would do it but not see you on fathers day :D

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 05:22 PM
The fact that the frames are completely different didn't occure to you? Your not gonna be tied up running the drag boat club next year are you? Don't want anything to ruin our weekend rendevous!
D Kid
[ August 08, 2002, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

BottleFedJet
08-08-2002, 05:32 PM
Nitro the trailer is under the boat. :D

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 05:42 PM
BottleFedJet:
Nitro the trailer is under the boat. :D Hey, now that takes no thinking at all! Bottle, is your hydro a Dimarco?
Kid

BottleFedJet
08-08-2002, 05:51 PM
kid i sent u an e mail with picture.let me know if u get it. :cool:

fat rat
08-08-2002, 06:05 PM
BottleFedJet:
kid i sent u an e mail with picture.let me know if u get it. :cool: Can I see it to.....Kid told me about those Hydro's....sorry, not for me, but I do like watching them. eek! eek! eek!

Dimarco Kid
08-08-2002, 06:08 PM
yup, got it. Thanks alot for the pic, boat looks good, I replied to your e-mail, let me know.
Rat, oh yeah baby, they are for you, your gonna be at the other end to judge our little friendly grudge match, then your going for a ride! LOL
D Kid

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-09-2002, 11:02 AM
You guy's seem to be pretty hard on Nitro.

nitro557
08-09-2002, 01:28 PM
this is an interesting e-mail i recieved
Nitro557
D-kid is trying to pull everyones chain.
1)By looking at his pictures the transom shot tells me this is a ski hydro.
If it was a drag hydro it would have a large square opening to the right of
the clamshell for the through hull and rod, instead it has the slice for the
tiller arm to poke through to hook up to the cable and chain. This boat
would also be heavy and have the tray built into the floor with light duty
hardware and no motor alignment. Ask him were the water pickup is? it would
have a little scoop pickup on the bottom like a ski boat, how would you get
water in the motor when it blew the tail if it was a drag hydro.(alky no
pickup, gas on rudder, ski boat scoop.
2)Why would Mike Kuhl build a custom motor then go over to Mert Littlefields
to pickup a little toy blower?
3)That is not an Ellis trailer? can we see the reg.

Dimarco Kid
08-09-2002, 03:31 PM
All right Nitro, doing some research!
1 any body know that ski hydro's have the rudder under the boat, drag hydro's have outboard steering, not necessarily shaft style, mine is still driven by cables. Hence the slot in the back. What are all the holes for in the back if it was an underside rudder? And yes it's heavy, but not as heavy as your top of the line equipment! You might beat me, I don't know, mines pretty heavy! That will definately affect our race!
2 yup my water is under the boat, doesn't mean the boats any slower, and my motor is aligned up on angled rails. FYI 1 1/8 driveline.
The motor, Mike Ferrara had it built at Mike Kuhl, sold it to Rick Rodriguez with out the blower, Rick put a Littlefield on it, I wonder if that would make a difference in our race?
as far as the trailer goes, the registration won't scan well, it's on the funky yellow paper, but I'll right the numbers down. untill I get a chance to try photocopying it,
serial number is KC7704605 (I had to make a number up) make custom, plate 130 PLUS and the state number in the corner is4520127. That's as much as I can give. i wonder if the trailer gonna make any difference in our race?
It is funny, a top fuel man has to rely on someone's e-mail to point thing out he should already know! And, if it was under rudder, what difference would it make to you? WHAT do you have in your possesion RIGHT KNOW that you own that will compare? Oh, that's right, Mr. 70+ grand a year and single can't seem to come up with 7500 for a hydro! Are you gonna back out on Mike like the tunnel? Or the Deaver? or maybe the enclosed trailer you claimed you were buying. No wonder your broke, you put "deposits" on everything!
Anyways, I'm glad your grasping for ammo, it makes me feel like I'm be successful! I can say one thing, if all I had was that Nordic in my yard, I wouldn't have to worry about beating a hydro whether it was outboard or inboard! :D
C'mon Mike, gotta get somthing in the stable pal, then you can play "pick apart the toys" game.
And last, untill you figure out how to put steering cables in, and actually make that Ford run in the shortbus, you need to shut the **** up. You don't know a hydro from a hole in the ground, you just proved it with your rudder statement. Go find some other people to talk too, and build up some more ammo, your gonna need it. Maybe a certain "wildporthydro"guy could help!
D Kid
P.S. How the taking over of D.V.B.R.C going, remember, there were TWO people there whan you made that comment!
[ August 09, 2002, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

DansBlown73Nordic
08-09-2002, 05:04 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/rofl.gif

TripleThreat
08-09-2002, 06:54 PM
What really started this little fued? Is there some ongoing thing between Nitro and D-kid, or is just a little trash talking...?
Jay

Dimarco Kid
08-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Mostly trash! We have a "club" going on over here I (and everyone else) am tired of hearing bullshit that nitro swings, whether it 210 mph in old boat, or making bookoo bucks on property he has and sold, or how he's gonna run the local drag boat club etc.... He trying this nit pickin' shit with me, my boats not a drag hydro, motor, etc.., but not much tops the shit he's slung. So, we've started a pissing contest. I can go all day pissing about my blower and rudder placement, if it's drag hydro or ski hydro, but the fact is, I got a hydro, he's got nothing, always something in the works, and a educated guy e-mails him to help him with some piss ant ammo! I wonder what's more serious, drag hydro or not, or lying about the drag boat club? I've listened to it for about a year, and Wet and I just happen to be the ones who got fed up the quickest. The others are smart enough to ignore him! I sure don't mean anything to anyone else, or to offend or embarrass you guys. I apologize to anyone else, but I'm in it for the long haul.
Sorry for the inconvienence!
D Kid

BottleFedJet
08-09-2002, 07:57 PM
Right on KID :cool:

Dimarco Kid
08-10-2002, 05:25 AM
http://www.***boat.net/class/5129178044e.jpg
FYI, this is a ski hydro.
D Kid

Moomawnster
08-11-2002, 03:43 AM
Hey Kid , Why is it called a SKI Hydro ? You don't think I'm gonna say HIT IT ! with that thing in front of me .. do ya ? Oh wait... now I see the pylon .... Cool ! eek! eek! :D eek! :p I notice that your hull has a step on the outside edges at the rear , does that change the designation of drag or ski hull?
[ August 11, 2002, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Dimarco Kid
08-11-2002, 06:14 AM
I don't know about the step. I THINK it's just a design difference between my Dimarco and that gentlemans Sanger. I'm not sure. I do know that EVERYONE I've ever talked to from Ron Braaksma to previous owner, says a Ski Hydro has the rudder location underthe hull and a drag has outboard steering. Now there is a difference I gather about some are a heavy LAKE style layup, and other are light weight. I would rather have the heavy layup for what we do anyways. But mine is outboard steering, but on the flip side, certain people are claiming it's a ski hydro, did you see Walts boat go? That has the rudder in under it! Didn't seem to slow that boat down!
D Kid

Moomawnster
08-11-2002, 06:21 AM
Kid ....I am developing a serious dedication to what I call the "surface truth" ......real things that really happened ...I skiied 100 miles in the past 2 weeks and my "crew" is racking up the miles too ....WE know we did it and that is what matters .....

Dimarco Kid
08-11-2002, 07:36 AM
Right on Moo, you can be the only judge on what you beleive. There are alot of good people (you guys) that are great to be with and don't need to wear "masks", if you know what I mean.
100 miles on skis?! Man, your friggin' arms must be rubber!
As far as "ski hydros" go, I GUESS the call the "ski" for the reason they were designed mostly for lake playing. I have a friend with a shovel nose ski hydro, with the underwater rudder it turns and handles alot nicer than mine! BUT, I still wouldn't ski behind it! LOL!
D Kid
[ August 11, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
08-11-2002, 01:11 PM
[ August 11, 2002, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Wet Dream
08-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Just for those that are reading this post and don't really know whats going on, you can read into the "What if E...." post. This really all started way back at Anna, Nitro started talking shit about the event (even though he really wasn't there) and trashing Rat online, and Dimarco, HotRod and myself. He is laying blame to other problems now, but thats a different story. If D Kid or myself seem a little harsh on Nitro, its just because we have all heard the crap over and over, and we are tired of the bullshit. All the guys from Anna and Havre have a fantastic commrodorie and we intend to remain great friends outside of the boating scene. It just so happens that D Kid and myself were the first to fire back on Nitro online, and as petty as it seems, it deems itself necessary since this is where he started the negatives. A person can only take so much before he retaliates. I know I speak for a lot of people involved, but we are not trying to ruin someones image, but only stand up for ouselves and not let someone run a whole bunch of other people into the mud.

Dimarco Kid
08-11-2002, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the "backup" Wet, I know of one certain person who Nitro said e-mailed him (above post) that obviously doesn't know the whole story. For some reason he helped Nitro with his half of the battle, accomplishing nothing but making things worse. You know who you are, and if your who I THINK you are, you sound pretty knowledgeable about hydros, but you haven't got a clue about this. This is ALOT deeper than "drag hydro or not". So, your services are no longer needed, thanks for your support on Nitro's behalf.
As far as MY topic is concerned, I'm posting more pics of the lettering and striping later this week, I'll start a whole new topic, and hopefully we can keep it positive. Thanks alot,
D Kid

fat rat
08-12-2002, 04:26 PM
I've tried to respond to this........but just don't know how......as for D'Kid and Wet, they speakith the truth and had balls to confront the issue.......Hey Nittro......like I say, Chill Out and Enjoy......life is to short.

Dimarco Kid
08-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Ditto, very well said.
Like I posted earlier, I'm getting the boat lettered, and will post some more pics and start a whole new topic, and try to keep it fun.
D Kid

DerangedToo
08-12-2002, 05:34 PM
Hey D'
ya gotta re-size that avator...or what ever its called, but its f*%#ing up my veiwing pleasure!
DerangedTOO

Kim Hanson
08-12-2002, 05:36 PM
KID.......
Sweet looking boat you have there,and might I add.You do very nice work.....( . )( . )..... eek! :D

HammerDown
08-12-2002, 05:48 PM
Yea DK, what Deranged said...and Cartoons are for Saturday Mornings!

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-13-2002, 07:41 AM
HammerDown:
Yea DK, what Deranged said...and Cartoons are for Saturday Mornings!Well supposively you should be able to go into your profile and one of the last yes/no questions if you want to hide others avators from your view! Give that a try.........

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-13-2002, 07:43 AM
Hammer, I just tried it and it works! Just click on "my profile" at the top of the page and then go into the section that says update profile and it is the last question on the page....just click on YES I want to hide avators and then you won't have anything to worry about.

HammerDown
08-13-2002, 09:57 AM
Thanks Mrs. DK...it worked.

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-13-2002, 11:26 AM
HammerDown:
Thanks Mrs. DK...it worked.Not a problem....learn something new everday!

Cole 383
08-15-2002, 05:31 PM
Hey Kid,
Its been a while. The boat is looking good.Looks like you and nitro have a little thing going. I heard you went to the lake anna thing. Did you take the boat? You need to get that thing to a race. Save one of those grudge matches for the Liquid Invader.
Later 383

beyondhelpin
08-17-2002, 11:18 AM
After wading thru all the bullshit on this topic I gotta tell you I am impressed with what you have done so far. I know how tough custom work is. Getting the colors right is just the tip of the iceburg! You definatly got it right! It looks SWEET!!!!!!!
I am pretty new at the custom work and it takes me quite a while to do the job but I get it done eventually. My boat is my very first paint job an I went with Emron paint. Just went and bought the tools and supplies and went to town. I am not sure but I think my hairline started to go back during the painting. My bad I forgot I was pulling I out instead of it falling out! That was three years ago.
I have got into motorcycle customizing since then also. I have repainted it twice. This winter was spent customizing, fabricating, chroming and painting the bike. About 200 hours in the paint alone this year. Checkered flag burning thru base red with sudo flames coming off of it. Now I have decided I dont like the way it came out so this winter its back to the paint booth!!!!! The bike is a Honda so nothing is made for customizing it so everything almost is for a differnt bike and fabricated to work on it. I like Harley but I am not going to spend the extra $15,000 for a key to the boys club. I only have about $5500 in it. I do all my own work except the chrome!
Back to boats: My boat will run 61 MPH with a full tank of vapors, one person and a 50 MPH tail wind. What the hell the ladies still like it. The dont know or care that it is not a DCD, Eliminator, Nordic (my favorites) or any other custom. All they know is that it looks good and the stereo thumps!!!!!! I will wait until I can afford the boat I want before I try and build my first badass motor.
As you can probally tell I am bored out of my skull today and not at the lake! Probally go out tommorrow if it doesnt rain! Again great job so far!
Can I get a penis extension up in here!!!!!!! http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/low_bike_1.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/front_fender.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/tank_and_bars.JPG

737jetmech
08-20-2002, 12:28 AM
Very nice job!!! You have something to be proud of here. I hope to see your boat in person at anna in the spring. I don't care if it never comes off the trailer... Later Bob

Tahiti Owner
08-22-2002, 12:26 PM
Well Mr and Mrs Kid...
Just a little tip to remember...the ones who have the most negative comments are usually the most jealous of what it is you have... you have an incredible boat coming along there and you should be proud of all the great work! I'd be willing to bet when you do get her out there on the water the other guy with all the talk will have some excuse why he could not make it! :D

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-23-2002, 06:18 AM
Tahiti Owner:
Well Mr and Mrs Kid...
Just a little tip to remember...the ones who have the most negative comments are usually the most jealous of what it is you have... you have an incredible boat coming along there and you should be proud of all the great work! I'd be willing to bet when you do get her out there on the water the other guy with all the talk will have some excuse why he could not make it! :D Thanks Tahiti! D. Kid and I have always said, "Jealousy is the highest form of praise!"
D. Kid also mentioned on another thread for you to bring your jet to our camp sometime...I just wanted to add that our camp is always open, so come on up!

blondebomber
08-23-2002, 08:01 AM
Go and do some work.

Tahiti Owner
08-24-2002, 12:44 PM
awwww thanks Mrs Kid...I musta missed that thread...i need to start writing down the threads i reply to so i can follow em better...where is that camp anyway? I used to live up there in Raymond on a great little lake...miss it like crazy! Anyway Keep Up The GREAT Work and keep posting pics of it in progress...it gives me incentive to restore my jet this winter!

wsuwrhr
08-28-2002, 06:45 PM
COOL hydro, I'm salivating just looking at it. Are those American Eagle or American racing wheels? I have to find a hydro to ut my KB in.
Brian

Hustler
08-29-2002, 10:11 AM
Hey kid it's been awhile, how about some more update photo's?

Dimarco Kid
08-30-2002, 11:20 AM
You got it, it's all lettered, just needs to be cleared. I'll get some on as soon a I can. And those wheels are American Racing Torque Thrust II's. 15x7 FYI
Be good,
D Kid

wsuwrhr
08-31-2002, 10:52 AM
I LOVE THAT HYDRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian

wsuwrhr
09-01-2002, 06:39 PM
Kid,
Did I say I liked your ride? HaHa. A couple of questions for my own information. How long is your hydro? The pictures from the rear of the boat make it look like a limo. I have never seen a drag or ski hydro up close, and frankly what is the difference? Is your steering centered?
I started on an angry motor for my Anthony jet boat. Halfway through I threw together a spare motor, I decided I would rather have a v-drive something for a motor like that. I like the looks of the hydro. I just don't have any experience what to look for when buying a hydro, used or new.
Brian

blondebomber
09-13-2002, 06:21 AM
you now have 100 posts
http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Teache/Teachers_Professor_3_prv.gif