PDA

View Full Version : Havasu sucks

canutowme
09-02-2002, 07:47 PM
.....I got a 19 foot jet boat and thought it would be fun to go drive around the lake on friday, I was cruising around getting beat to shit in the chop and some asshole in a offshore boat passes 5 ft from me at like 80 mph then cut across 10 ft from my bow. Soaking me, my buddy, and my boat as he passes by. I know my boat isn't fast, is small and cant handle the choppy water like all the other boats out their, but i dont need someone else to show me how much better their shit is compared to mine. Anyways it has gotten to the point it seems like if you dont got an expensive, oversized and fast boat your not welcome on the lake. Now that ive vented i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parker.

hd&boatrider
09-02-2002, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hear that. try Lake Mohave sometime. You will be more comfortable there than at Havasu, the water is cleaner and the people are nicer...In my opinion.

syke-o
09-02-2002, 08:09 PM
Unfortunately, smaller boats and big weekends don't mix. You either have to cruise the lake early for some speed runs, or find a place to chill and throw a few back while watching the festivities.

Rod-64
09-02-2002, 08:11 PM
That sucks..too bad you couldn't catch 'em and stick the light post up his ass...where were you? I have an 18 1/2 footer but my head is like on a swivel...it's like your a ball in a pinball machine... Hd is right about Mohave but the hot women are far fewer to be had!!!!!!!

Skaterfast
09-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Parker would suit your boat much better.Keep in mind though,your boat will still get beat up anywhere on a major holiday.

WILDERTHANU54
09-02-2002, 08:16 PM
PARKERS MY FAVORITE, BUT IT'S NOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER THESE DAYS. GO SOUTH.
GEOFF
[ September 02, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

canutowme
09-02-2002, 08:20 PM
i was going from to the channel from the south side of the lake, Ive been goin to havasu since i was born, even lived there for a summer but ive never been down below parker dam.

woodster
09-02-2002, 08:22 PM
i was at hiddenshores this weekend just north of yuma. i was amazed how flat the water was for a big weekend.parker gets pretty rough on the big weekends too. i would do like wildthanu54 said and head south. launch at martinez or hiddenshores. theres both crowded on big weekends but the waters much more calmers cause theres hardly anyboats over 21 ft

77charger
09-02-2002, 08:26 PM
i would agree on that parker wouldnt be much better my boat took a pounding on a normal weekend out there but a three day i stay away.As for havavsu i willl only go there in april or oct when the crowds die off.

Laveyman
09-03-2002, 12:38 AM
canutowme,
What happened to you really sucks! Unfortunatelly, in every sport, hobby, profession...there are a$$holes. You just came across one. I had a similar thing happen to me at Havasu last spring at the AZHBA Spring Poker Run. That was the first, and only time I've ever had it happen. I must say that by far, the average boater at Havasu is very safe and considerate. Don't write off an entire lake because of one a-hole. :cool:

hoolign
09-03-2002, 06:05 AM
that's the nice thing about a little 18'jet,with a diverter,payback can easily become a bitch for instigators,I'd patiently search out daddy big bucks,and introduce him to Mr.place's handy little invention,oh sorry! I really did'nt mean to engulf you and your boat with 4000gpm'sFOUR TIMES....JACKASS! once again sorry! :p

Instigator28
09-03-2002, 07:10 AM
hoolign:
that's the nice thing about a little 18'jet,with a diverter,payback can easily become a bitch for instigators,I'd patiently search out daddy big bucks,and introduce him to Mr.place's handy little invention,oh sorry! I really did'nt mean to engulf you and your boat with 4000gpm'sFOUR TIMES....JACKASS! once again sorry! :p I feel the need to claify that statement. By "Instigators" he is not speaking of me. wink

hoolign
09-03-2002, 07:48 AM
sorry about that bro :D ,i should have used the term "shit disturbers"...better check....
nope,no registered users or members logged in as "shit disturber" :)

RiverToysJas
09-03-2002, 08:24 AM
canutowme:
.....Now that ive vented i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parker.Sure, last time I was on the water in Parker a 27 Hallett passed us close at better than 50 and nearly swamped the low profile jet we were in. Then the next day it was so rough we barely made it to the low sand bar. A 30' Katchina passed us w/o any trouble though! wink
I've already sold my 18' Jet!

Havasu Hangin'
09-03-2002, 08:30 AM
RiverToysJas:
...Then the next day it was so rough we barely made it to the low sand bar...I gotta agree with Jas...the last time I was at Parker it was as rough as I've ever seen it at Havasu (not counting storms)...
[ September 03, 2002, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Jordy
09-03-2002, 08:42 AM
I had my 19'jet at Havasu last Labor Day. Took it out one day, just about rattled every tooth loose in my head. Put it back on the trailer and jumped in my buddy's 38' Fountain. Never had a problem again with the rough stuff. Any long weekend is rough though, no matter where you are. I went to two different lakes this weekend and they were both pretty bad.
Jordy :D

Licketty Split
09-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Mohave Sucks ass big time don't ever ever go there.
in havasu take it low and slow untill you get up river to the showllows' then Roost the mother F@#ker for being an ass... Besides sand bars up river anyway

EricinNv
09-03-2002, 03:56 PM
Seems to me, Syke-O has the best reply. Attached is a picture mid week on Havasu taking my youngest boy for a ski ride. We were camped at the site right across from Copper Canyon. Shot was taken about 9 am on a weekday. (BTW, I was in a 15 foot Starcraft with a 35 Mercury)

EricinNv
09-03-2002, 04:12 PM
OOPSFUK! (German for "I forgot my picture") http://http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Forum_Graphic_Depot&image=Doodles_Skiing.JPG&img=&tt= http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Doodles_Skiing.JPG
[ September 04, 2002, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: EricinNv ]

syke-o
09-03-2002, 06:33 PM
Why thanks, Eric

sandblasted
09-03-2002, 08:10 PM
canutowme:
.....I got a 19 foot jet boat and thought it would be fun to go drive around the lake on friday, I was cruising around getting beat to shit in the chop and some asshole in a offshore boat passes 5 ft from me at like 80 mph then cut across 10 ft from my bow. Soaking me, my buddy, and my boat as he passes by. I know my boat isn't fast, is small and cant handle the choppy water like all the other boats out their, but i dont need someone else to show me how much better their shit is compared to mine. Anyways it has gotten to the point it seems like if you dont got an expensive, oversized and fast boat your not welcome on the lake. Now that ive vented i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parker.Try needles for a weekend, you can cruise down to the sandbar one day then come back up and play on the river...then head up to AVI or even laughlin the next day...Fewer big boats up that way...Actually it's the perfect area for jet boats...
[ September 03, 2002, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: sandblasted ]

01RENEGADE
09-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Sounds like another big money boy trying to impress someone .I was wondering if all theese big boat owners ever do anything besides drive full throttle from one end of the lake to the other.Hey guys why not try skiing or wake boarding or maybe something phyiscal.Also thier is this big body of water that is perfect for you and your HUGEBOAT its called the OCEAN ok I fill better now.

Horsepowerchik
09-03-2002, 08:43 PM
Hey, Whats up with that. I am down with the small jets..And I will be the 1st to tell you that Havasu or even parker is hard on the smaller boats especially on big weekends. But B/C people like us Bring out the big dogs doesnt make us assholes, or wrong. The water is HUGE in Havasu now. That only makes Havasu suck to people w/ smaller boats. I Agree! To run over 60MPH you need somethin big. We just wana go fast, and not get "beat up from the feet up".. You know?!
Anyway, sorry if you had a crappy time. Thats never cool.
HPChik
[ September 03, 2002, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Horsepowerchik ]

WILDERTHANU54
09-03-2002, 09:11 PM
Horsepowerchik:
To run over 60MPH you need somethin big. WAIT A SECOND! ! ! :mad:
GEOFF
[ September 03, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

RiverToysJas
09-03-2002, 09:29 PM
WILDERTHANU54:
Horsepowerchik:
To run over 60MPH you need somethin big. WAIT A SECOND! ! ! :mad:
GEOFFOK, how about this ::: to run over 60 from one end to the other (not one side to the other wink ), you need something bigger? Is that more accurate?
I love small fast boats, but when it comes to dam to dam runs at better than 60, you gotta have something more than a small jet (cuz you'll run out of fuel for one thing wink ).
[ September 03, 2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Horsepowerchik
09-03-2002, 09:31 PM
Hey, Wilder, You took that one statement out of context. Im not Sayin in general you need somethin big to go over 60. Thats no where near the case. In our group we have a twin turbo 21' Schiada that does WELL over 100. And and Freddy's Hallet 210 does 130 EASY.
The point was...
The water in Havasu is HUGE. eek!
Big Weekends SUCK for the Smaller Boats. Our guys dont take the Schiadas out on big wkends.
In 3' Chop on Labor Day to cruz over 60MPH w/out gettin your teeth knocked out, you outta have a larger boat. Not sayin you cant go over 60 in havasu in a jet. Im sayin, On a big weekend and not gettin beat up.
wink HPChik

WILDERTHANU54
09-03-2002, 09:50 PM
I KNOW I KNOW, MY DAD USED TO RUN A 21 RC, THAT OWNED THE RIVER IN THE EIGHTIES CALLED "RED BARON". IT HAD A BOB LAMBECK TWIN TURBO DEAL! ! THESE DAYS I'M STUCK TO EARLY MORNING IN MY FAST BOAT, IT SUCKS. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WINTER, LOOK OUT SNOWBIRDS!!!!
GEOFF

Horsepowerchik
09-03-2002, 10:05 PM
Sweeeet. Thats what im talkin' 'bout! Mohave rock for those boats, on of weekends the water is PERRRFECT!
HPChik

WILDERTHANU54
09-03-2002, 10:10 PM
I'M GOING TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!!!!
GEOFF
[ September 03, 2002, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

RiverToysJas
09-03-2002, 10:13 PM
RiverDave:
And and Freddy's Hallet 210 does 130 EASY.
HorsepowerChick, I'm not trying to throw salt in the game here, but that doesn't sound right.
The kind of HP it takes to run those speeds is NEVER "easy"!!! wink I bet that's a wild ride in a 21' boat - eek! !!!

WILDERTHANU54
09-03-2002, 10:35 PM
YA, OUR FRIENDS RUN A 21' CONNELLY. NOW THIS BOAT LEAVES OUT OF FIRST GEAR LIKE A FLATBOTTOM!! RAN MID 120'S IN THE KILO'S ON THE LIGHTS. IT'S THE FASTEST/QUICKEST DAY CRUISER I'VE EVER BEEN IN. ASK "=PAYED CA$H=", THAT GUYS SEEN IT RUN!!! NO WORRIES HP CHICK!!!
GEOFF
[ September 03, 2002, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Horsepowerchik
09-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Ahhhh, Got mixed up. To many boats in my head. We know a guy whose got a fast 210, but the really AWSOME one is a vector. And No shit, RD that is some SERIOUS asss haulin in a vector or any boat eek! .
But Serious, I didnt believe it till I saw It. Its absolutely Incredible... It has a Damn Speedmaster and a turbo 400 trans on it. The trim tabs on the back of thing are HUGE. No BS. This thing maybe ONE OF the sweetest things ive Seen Gary do. The guy has well over 100K in it. Its for sale, I think hes wantin like 80K for it.
A guy we know, on the forums, JRocket..I think he knows Allan and Freddy...We chill at Glamis together occasionally.
HPChik
[ September 04, 2002, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Horsepowerchik ]

Blown 472
09-04-2002, 10:54 AM
I agree with the ragging on the big boats, we get the same shit here only the river is at best 100' wide, when there is a great lake and a big ol lake to run in they are up in the river with a 42' boat with three engines, why cuz I have no penis and had to make up for it with my trophy wife that looks like she had the sock full of nickels facial and my big ol boat. Take it to the lake. :mad:

Horsepowerchik
09-04-2002, 12:43 PM
Blown 472:
I agree with the ragging on the big boats, we get the same shit here only the river is at best 100' wide, when there is a great lake and a big ol lake to run in they are up in the river with a 42' boat with three engines, why cuz I have no penis and had to make up for it with my trophy wife that looks like she had the sock full of nickels facial and my big ol boat. Take it to the lake. :mad: Now that does suck. A 42' at a small river. Thats BS. Heck, a 42 at Parker is kinda dumb too. We where sayin at Havasu, its a little Different. Ita a Big ass Lake

Havasu Cig
09-04-2002, 01:33 PM
01RENEGADE:
Sounds like another big money boy trying to impress someone .I was wondering if all theese big boat owners ever do anything besides drive full throttle from one end of the lake to the other.Hey guys why not try skiing or wake boarding or maybe something phyiscal.Also thier is this big body of water that is perfect for you and your HUGEBOAT its called the OCEAN ok I fill better now.To reply to your post...Yes we do run our "big boat" in the ocean. We also own a house in Havasu and like to run the boat there as well. We don't run full throttle from one end of the lake to the other (except for poker runs), but could if we wanted to. I guess I should have to own two boats so I don't piss people like you off!! Actually we are going to buy a pontoon boat to keep out there, and will probably get shit for driving around in that as well. It is funny, but I have run into more attitudes from people in small jets than enybody else out there.
The last time we were out there a guy in a little jet boat started talking shit telling us to get off the lake in our "big boat". This skinny ass old drunk motherf#@*er did not have the balls to back up his mouth. When I called him out he ran away with his tale between his legs. People should really know who they are f#@*ing with before they open their mouths. Now I feel better. :mad:

cigarette1
09-04-2002, 02:26 PM
01RENEGADE:
Sounds like another big money boy trying to impress someone .I was wondering if all theese big boat owners ever do anything besides drive full throttle from one end of the lake to the other.Hey guys why not try skiing or wake boarding or maybe something phyiscal.Also thier is this big body of water that is perfect for you and your HUGEBOAT its called the OCEAN ok I fill better now.01RENEGADE .... do I detect a little jealousy ... if the lake is too rough for you, go somewhere else .. I've been going to Havasu fo over 35 years, back when a 21' daycruiser was a big boat for Havasu, but now I'll only visit a couple of times a year (with my big boat) because of all the friggin' cry babies, drunks and punks. I feel better :D

bohica
09-04-2002, 03:10 PM
If you can't hang with the big fish, stay out of the pond!! :D I've had boats ranging from a 19ft jet boat to 34 ft offshore. It's just a matter of keeping up with the times. With each boat, I moved up to bigger and better because I too got tired of getting my a$$ beat up. I do agree if someone buzzes close to a small boat on purpose, that's very uncool, and according to the rules of the waterway, there responsible for any damage they may cause.
Havasu Rocks :D

WILDERTHANU54
09-04-2002, 05:22 PM
VERY TRUE, IT COSTS $$$$$$$ TO RUN AT HAVASU THESE DAYS. IS THAT A GOOD THING? ? ?
GEOFF

Havasu Cig
09-04-2002, 05:44 PM
I don't think it takes alot of $$$ to run at Havasu, but don't get down on someone because they have a big and maybe more expensive boat. I to have owned smaller boats, jet boats, outboards ect... I would never judge someone or be a dick to someone because of what they are running.
I have thought of buying a smaller tunnel (21-22' range) to keep out there for the off weekends and off season. Boats of all types and sizes can be fun, even a pontoon boat(which I know I will get shit for driving out there).

01RENEGADE
09-04-2002, 06:06 PM
Ok for the record Im not saying I hate big boats in fact allreay thinking of going to a 25 ft.I know thats not that big of jump but its what I can afford with the extra length comes a deeper vee smoother ride. I agree that we all should enjoy what we have and be respectable boat drivers and not blow by someone within inches of thier boat just cause you can. Havasu is always going to be rough even on off weekends but on the big holidays forget it.

Havasu Cig
09-04-2002, 06:26 PM
I agree that you should not pass somebody so close that it is dangerous. The only problem I have seen is going up or back from the Sandbar. I am trying to keep a reasonable speed so I can draft less water and keep my drives trimmed up and I will come up on some small boats running 2 or 3 abreast (sp) at 35 mph. I am trying to be cool and get past them, but I am also trying to keep my boat on plane. If you are running slow or the same speed as the boats around you try to leave some room for the faster boats to get by.

77charger
09-04-2002, 07:33 PM
a boat is a rough ride to start with and everyone or most get a bigger boat becuase they want a smoother ride.Get over it it is water not a smooth road.It will always be rough when boats are out.
One will be fine in a 21 then they complain it is too rough they go to a 25 then a 30 then a 35 then a 40 as the next guy goes bigger so then the other gos bigger because they want a smooth ride!!
As for my self i prefer a lake boat for the lake and just like i said in my previous post i will avoid the crowd now and go in the off season.

Blown 472
09-05-2002, 05:18 AM
ah yeah
[ September 05, 2002, 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

Horsepowerchik
09-05-2002, 03:58 PM
bohica:
If you can't hang with the big fish, stay out of the pond!! :D I've had boats ranging from a 19ft jet boat to 34 ft offshore. It's just a matter of keeping up with the times. With each boat, I moved up to bigger and better because I too got tired of getting my a$$ beat up. I do agree if someone buzzes close to a small boat on purpose, that's very uncool, and according to the rules of the waterway, there responsible for any damage they may cause.
Havasu Rocks :D Can I Get a HELL YEAH!
:cool:

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 04:03 PM
hellllllllllllllllllllll yea the bigger the better!

Havasu_Dreamin
09-05-2002, 04:10 PM
Havasu was like glass the last two days. :cool:

Blown 472
09-09-2002, 04:46 AM
Hey Hp chick is that you on that blown motor?? eek! eek!

TCHB
09-09-2002, 12:14 PM
Parker is very rough on the weekends and you will be beat the same way except you will more boats on you then Havasu. The river is much smaller and the boat traffic is heavier then the lake. The Parker strip is know for accidents with boats and PWC. Again the people are the idiots not the machines. Go during the week and you will love it!
The person in the big boat that passed you is a idiot and should be arrested!

OGShocker
09-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Five years ago today/././.
:D

GHT
09-09-2007, 06:39 PM
VERY TRUE, IT COSTS $$$$$$$ TO RUN AT HAVASU THESE DAYS. IS THAT A GOOD THING? ? ?
GEOFF
It doesn't cost too much... I'll sell you a great running 30' boat 2004 with all the bells and whistles for 55k... You would pay double that for a new one with all the same options...:idea:
Bye the way I know many people with 21 to 25 foot boats that cost much more than that. What is your opinion of expensive little boats (that cost as much as a large boat.??

2Driver
09-09-2007, 06:51 PM
.....Now that ive vented i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parker.
5' feet would be gracious in Parker. Best advice is go out to either place Monday-Thursday in your 19' jet.

Car 5
09-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Havasu is a FUKIN TOILET and the city and people around the water are the shit ring around the water.
I have gone to Havasu since I was 3 and am now 43. I bought a house there 9 years ago and just sold it and my boat and will never invest another penny into that piece of shit city or lake again. Took my money and ran!
What was once a nice place where how much money you had or what kind of boat you had did not matter and EVERYONE respected each other and were there to have a good time. Now its nothing but look at me and I have more money then you and my boat is bigger and faster than yours. NOTHING but A$$holes at Havasu now.
FCK YOU ALL!!! ENJOY YOUR TOILET!!!

hoolign
09-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Havasu is a FUKIN TOILET and the city and people around the water are the shit ring around the water.
I have gone to Havasu since I was 3 and am now 43. I bought a house there 9 years ago and just sold it and my boat and will never invest another penny into that piece of shit city or lake again. Took my money and ran!
What was once a nice place where how much money you had or what kind of boat you had did not matter and EVERYONE respected each other and were there to have a good time. Now its nothing but look at me and I have more money then you and my boat is bigger and faster than yours. NOTHING but A$$holes at Havasu now.
You may want to take part in the GOD IS FAKE thread for a little enlightenment and take advantage of BoatsnBlondes healing words! :idea:

OverKill
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
WOW have you ever considered boating on Havasu during the week. One things for sure, there are a lot of disrespectful peeps in Havasu.
So let's ask the peeps here, why are there so many ASSholes in Havasu, and what are they trying to prove?

Rexone
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't care for Havasu.
:)

BajaMike
09-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear that. try Lake Mohave sometime. You will be more comfortable there than at Havasu, the water is cleaner and the people are nicer...In my opinion.
"hd&boatrider" is back???:confused:
Tom, is that you??
:D :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-09-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you don't care for Havasu.
:)
rex taking risks and shit. :D

2Driver
09-10-2007, 06:18 AM
So let's ask the peeps here, why are there so many ASSholes in Havasu,
Today's News Herald -
66 percent arrested during the weekend were Californians
J/K :D
On serious note the local Phoenix news reported this morning that Havasu has set a homicide record for 2007. Not sure what that means, maybe 2?

phebus
09-10-2007, 06:21 AM
You should have called me, I would have helped you pack. Bye, bye. :D

OGShocker
09-10-2007, 06:29 AM
You should have called me, I would have helped you pack. Bye, bye. :D
I love that I bump a thread 5 years old and can still get the masses fired up...:D

phebus
09-10-2007, 06:43 AM
I love that I bump a thread 5 years old and can still get the masses fired up...:D
Wait until I get some coffee in me. :D

RiverToysJas
09-10-2007, 06:57 AM
"hd&boatrider" is back???:confused:
Tom, is that you??
:D :D
Yeah, I think we need to combine that account with his current one, and bump his post count by a couple grand! :idea:
RTJas :D

BoatPI
09-10-2007, 07:00 AM
I agree with most, the biggest diff is attitude. So many ass*oles. What gives?

b's sanger
09-10-2007, 07:00 AM
.....I got a 19 foot jet boat and thought it would be fun to go drive around the lake on friday, I was cruising around getting beat to shit in the chop and some asshole in a offshore boat passes 5 ft from me at like 80 mph then cut across 10 ft from my bow. Soaking me, my buddy, and my boat as he passes by. I know my boat isn't fast, is small and cant handle the choppy water like all the other boats out their, but i dont need someone else to show me how much better their shit is compared to mine. Anyways it has gotten to the point it seems like if you dont got an expensive, oversized and fast boat your not welcome on the lake. Now that ive vented i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parker.
Had the same thing happen to me multiple times on the river north of the sandbar. These guys have no clue. Big boats, small body of water, high speed, hmmmmm. This formula always equals head up a$$.

b's sanger
09-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Havasu Rocks :D
Keeping up with the times is BS. If common curtousy and boat ediquete were the norm then it wouldn't matter. If i come up to someone in mine I still slow down.
Besides that, I resureccted this vintage boat, 80% with my hands. Anyone can pic some colors and engine/drive combo, go home and watch TV for 3-4 months and walah, a new "Custom Boat", coincidently just like the other guys. Kinda like your date showing up to prom wearing the same dress as the other girls, wahahahaaaa.
I take great satisfaction enjoying the fruits of my Old School ways. If it wasn't for these rides back in the day, you still would be floating with your rubber ducky, show them the repect they are due and slow the F down.

hkunz
09-10-2007, 04:31 PM
One of the reasons we stopped using our 16' Tahiti at Havasu was the roughness - not just if there is someone driving poorly, but the combined swells by midafternoon making it rough. I haven't tried Parker, but Mohave was downright scary, even in the larger 23' Cheetah we replaced the Tahiti with. Carrying two five gallon gas cans between the seats so we didn't have to row to the next gas stop was a second reason we stopped taking it there. It isn't all about money:)
The best times in a jet on Havasu are very early AM, before the wind comes up and creates a chop - we've had some of our best boating ever at 6:30 AM on Havasu. Flat screamiong, valves floating, boat flying, wife screaming (not so much fun that last part, at least after we got to shore).

socalmoney
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Good find.

Ziggy
09-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Rather ingenious...only took one post too :D :D :D

Fast Freddy
09-10-2007, 06:49 PM
WOW have you ever considered boating on Havasu during the week. One things for sure, there are a lot of disrespectful peeps in Havasu.
So let's ask the peeps here, why are there so many ASSholes in Havasu, and what are they trying to prove?
imo most of the jerks that F'd havasu up are from Kalifornia