PDA

View Full Version : Air Brushing?

bigorangefan
09-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Here I go again; who would you reccomend to air brush my AZ's and name on my boat? What is a fair price for a really good artist?
Once again, everyone here has been a big help on various subjects. I sincerely appreciate it. :D
"Born American, Southern by the grace of God"

TOBTEK
09-11-2002, 06:33 PM
I have done alot of custom painting, But I would get some HIGH grade vinyl CF#'s not paint. For a few different reasons...If you ever sell the boat and it goes out of state the paint is a kink! If you scratch a custom painted graphic it a real pain to match. custom paint is spendy. And some of the new vinyl is really nice. Not sure where DCB is getting his done but they are trick, might want to give them a call....good luck

bigorangefan
09-11-2002, 07:54 PM
Good point Tobtech, I will call DCB in the mourning.
If they kill our people in the name of GOD, don't you think we have the responsibility to introduce them to him? (nuke um)

BigDaddy
09-11-2002, 08:00 PM
bigorangefan:
If they kill our people in the name of GOD, don't you think we have the responsibility to introduce them to him? (nuke um)Hey we have a Company here called Fast Signs they and probably any sign comp can do Vinyl Letters for you if you want they will even lay it out and put it on your boat for you give them a Call

core attitude
09-11-2002, 09:26 PM
I can help you out with the vinyl if you need, just let me know.
Pete

Screaming Pete
09-12-2002, 07:32 AM
bigorangefan:
If they kill our people in the name of GOD, don't you think we have the responsibility to introduce them to him? (nuke um)They use Frankie at Triton Graphics his num. is 619 203 5518 buss cell :cool:

bigorangefan
09-12-2002, 08:24 AM
thanks guy's

24RODjr
09-12-2002, 09:00 AM
Just some pimpin' for my friend:
www.alloutgraphics.com (http://www.alloutgraphics.com)
He did my AZ#'s and boat name, Blue on top of purple flame font...and a sign that'll be on display at DD's Pyramid blowout.
-Chris

hot_diggity_dog
09-12-2002, 12:26 PM
The Decal Zone is a good one. You can actually see your colors and fonts before you buy. I believe it cost about $12.00 a piece. :p :p :p :p :p :p Decal Zone (http://www.decalzone.com/)

SLO POKE
09-12-2002, 05:30 PM
Call Shelter Island Sign Shop 619 222 1586 ask Jason. He air brushes and dose vinyl and he can air brush on the vinyl.

DickDanger
09-12-2002, 05:49 PM
HDD, thanks for the hook up!!! That site is totally cool, in that you see everything before you buy. -DD Out