"Thank You" for the Email :)
You've Got Mail :cool:
Let me know what you think? :D
HL

RiverKitty
09-28-2002, 08:22 PM
Woo Hoo!!! "I've Got Mail"!!!
Have read and will respond shortly!
I don't care what they say about you guys, "You are *gentlemen*!!! (Did I say that *outloud*???) ;o)
You Rock!!!

Havasu Luvr
09-29-2002, 07:42 AM
Hello Kitty.
WOW ! ! ! Nice Pic ! ! ! You're very attractive and Yes ! ! I would consider YOU a "RIver Babe", now I'm even more excited to meet you. You're one of Todd's girls?? So do you know Victoria (Inga) and Mark? They know me "Havasu Luvr" David. Please tell Inga that I need to meet up with her to get my squeeze and give her that gift I promised. Here's some of those pics that you could not download. I will send you an email so I may continue our "Small World" (pre-party) relationship.....lol
HL
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/dd050572/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/P0003054.jpg?bcKbrv9Auwg4ePAS
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/dd050572/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Climactic.jpg?bcKbrv9Af.si.x8C

Havasu Luvr
09-29-2002, 08:39 AM
Hey Cutie, opsss Kitty
You've got Mail again :D :D
HL
[ September 29, 2002, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]

RiverKitty
09-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Havasu Luvr
[QB]Hello Kitty.
WOW ! ! ! Nice Pic ! ! ! You're very attractive and Yes ! ! I would consider YOU a "RIver Babe", now I'm even more excited to meet you. You're one of Todd's girls?? So do you know Victoria (Inga) and Mark? They know me "Havasu Luvr" David. Please tell Inga that I need to meet up with her to get my squeeze and give her that gift I promised. Here's some of those pics that you could not download. I will send you an email so I may continue our "Small World" (pre-party) relationship.....lol
HL
(Holy Krike! Did he say that "outloud"???)
Well, I *was* one of Todd's girls. Not sure I like that terminology, however, I haven't worked a Regatta since the Essex Regatta. I've been too busy with my day job.
As for Victoria, I haven't been able to contact her for months. I wonder if she's still on-line. I would love to have her come out and join us for the party. Does anyone else know how to get ahold of her?

Havasu Luvr
09-29-2002, 12:01 PM
Kitty,
I have Victoria's number, I will call her during the week and see if she can come out and play, maybe Mark will be in town and launch with us. I will let you know if she's playing or not..
HL

RiverKitty
09-29-2002, 12:37 PM
HL,
That would be awsome! Ask her if she's still on-line. If she is, give her my e-mail address and tell her to shoot me an e-mail sometime!

Havasu Luvr
09-29-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey Cutie,
Consider it done wink
HL