PDA

View Full Version : Hey DickDanger

Jrocket
07-20-2002, 09:35 PM
I saw you drive by the house.You should have stopped.Get your Z-50 ready.Im gonna start bringing truck loads of top soil home.Im buliding a small race track at my house.Small bikes only(50cc).So go get one or borrow one.I should be starting on it this week.You can stop by and check out what is in the plans for now.Maybe you have some input.....
BTW,Ill be at Elsinore riding tomorrow....JR

boatnam2
07-21-2002, 04:48 AM
hey jrocket,the block wall is going to be getting started this week.my block guy says it will take about 2 months before it will be high enough that i can start backfilling with the top soil but im almost ready.i have a honda 70 are you sure you cant open the track to the big honda.

DickDanger
07-21-2002, 06:54 AM
Hey, right on!!!! Now thats what Im talking about. Is it okay if I take a motorized wheel chair, and stick and Ninja 1200cc motor in it??? Sounds totally cool JRock......-DD Out

V-Drive Tom
07-21-2002, 08:15 AM
Hey MR.Jrocket, Ive got two,(69@70 z-50) Ill need to freshen them up!(had the heck riddin out of them in the 70's) Long way to come down there.(I guess Im assuming you'd let outsiders in!) We do vintage motocross racing at Glenn Helen, just once a year. My boys and I ride the Northwest series of races. So,,If you come across any pre-1974 old dirtbikes that your not interested in please let me know! Thanks TOM..

NoFearFoxy1
07-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Hey JRocket, That wasn't DD that drove by, it was me. I just got back from Elsinor, on the lake all day. Didn't look the greatest for meeting you for the first time. DD is working this weekend or he would have been with me. We will get the opportunity to meet soon. It would be nice to have a Barb-b-que. Since we live in the same neighborhood. Linda

Jrocket
07-22-2002, 04:44 PM
Boatnam
You just let me know when its time for top soil.Ill do the best price I can and if not Ill point you to who can.As for the Honda 70 bring it on.Its gonna be a small track but should be fun with alot of people.Have a couple drinks and do some racing.
Danger
Ya might want to hold back on the Top Fuel wheel chair...LOL.But you might need some motor work done on a 50.Or have some good take um out stratedgies.Like I said I have limited space so it will be close racing.
Tom
Ill keep my eyes open for bikes but if they're worth anything most likely Im gonna keep um..LOL.Ill look though.
NoFearFoxy1
Your gonna have to explain that name to me.Tell me later...Bar-B-Que,oh yes.Soon we will have to do that.My wife is going to have a baby anyday now so maybe after that we can.You should have stopped anyways,I just got back from riding and didnt look my best either.Its all good.I run by your house all the time its on my little route.I cant stand that hill though,it kills my legs sometimes.Im a puss what can I say...
Johnny Rocket

jdnichols
01-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Dick, give Mike Murphy a call back, your number in texas is not working! It's never too late:)
Jim

gigamurph
01-25-2003, 01:41 AM
jdnichols:
Dick, give Mike Murphy a call back, your number in texas is not working! It's never too late:)
Jim Huh?
wink

MJ19
01-25-2003, 11:38 AM
I was wondering about DD driving by...isn't he in TEXAS? :confused:
Hey DD,
how are those black widows and small confined places you are crawling through with flames all around? Having fun? :D

DickDanger
01-25-2003, 01:31 PM
Oh yeah, its all good...I just loooooooooooooooove black widows and brown recluses. Actually, I am down to my final 3 days of class starting Monday. We are going to tear some shit up, and do a rappel from a 130 ft water tower...yikes!!!! Whats new wit you MJ, you sweet little cupcake you!!!
JD, thanks for the info. I will try to call Mike again this weekend. -DD Out
[ January 25, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

MJ19
01-26-2003, 12:01 AM
Brad was bit by a BR this past week...not really a BR, but some nasty spider got him...bullseye bruise and all...so be careful out there with those creepy crawlies! eek!
Not too much new...school started and this little girl has had some STRESS over my classes, can I handle the load or not? Pretty heavy and A TON of homework...gunna give it one more week to see if I should keep all my classes. Was a ZOMBIE after the first day...wiped out!
I really need to play the lotto so I can sit back and eat bon bons all day (that is my calling in life...I'm sure of it) :D ...but I'm also sure if I bought a ticket I'd just be loosing a buck :rolleyes: