PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ridin motorcycles to Laguna Seca?

FASTERDAMITT
07-09-2002, 04:36 PM
Any of you speed freaks like layin a little rubber around corners? I'm takin a weekend off of the water to ride to Monterey to see the SuperBikes. If your going, lets have a beer at the track!

hd&boatrider
07-09-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by FASTERDAMITT:
Any of you speed freaks like layin a little rubber around corners? I'm takin a weekend off of the water to ride to Monterey to see the SuperBikes. If your going, lets have a beer at the track!
Not going but just got back yeterday from the Bike Rally in Hollister. What a blast. I ride a Harley but there was lots of Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas but they were definitly out numbered probably 50-1. I am from the Monterey area and can gurantee that you will have a good time. If you like Martinis and classy women go to Lalapolooza (sp?) on Alvarado streey in Monterey. Be careful drinking and driving out there though. The cops are ruthless on that.
Tom

FASTERDAMITT
07-11-2002, 09:21 AM
Lalapolooza it is! Yes classy babes! You think I can tow my American Offshore with my 900RR?

hd&boatrider
07-11-2002, 10:41 AM
Lalapolooza it is! Yes classy babes! You think I can tow my American Offshore with my 900RR?
You better have one helluva a tow bar....lol Have fun and remeber what I said about driving and drinking in Monterey.
Tom

EXTREME1
07-11-2002, 10:49 AM
LALAPOLOLUZA IN MONTEREY NICE NICE PLACE!!!!!

PickleFork2Be
07-11-2002, 06:18 PM
When are ya going up? My girlfriend and I were thinking about riding out there. She doesn't ride her own, but makes a good passenger http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
PF2B

Mandelon
11-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Is this the oldest thread on ***boat?

Havasu1986
11-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Maybe, but its not the longest