PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Injuns and Muslims

Rickster
10-16-2002, 05:00 PM
Three men a sit'n on a bench. One's a Texan wearing a Stetson, One's a Muslim wearing a turbin, and the last is an Apache with an eagle feather woven in his hair. The Apache Indian is rather glum and says..."Once my people were many, but now are few." The Muslim puffs up and says "Once my people were few and we are now many millions." The Texan adjusts his Stetson, finishes rolling a smoke, leans back in his chair and drawls, "Thats cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet!" wink

AZKC
10-16-2002, 05:06 PM
LOL, to true some times they just gotta be learned.
We're gettin ready to start here in T-Town.
KC

lghtnin33
10-16-2002, 07:37 PM
yep, always thought that one was pretty funny and by the way things are going i think they're gonna to find out.

totenhosen
10-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Actually thats pretty f-ed up!

OC-PARTYCAT
10-17-2002, 12:54 PM
That is f**kd up. We should just sit back and let these bastards kill our people and build nuclear weapons....yea right

totenhosen
10-17-2002, 01:14 PM
OC-PARTYCAT:
That is f**kd up. We should just sit back and let these bastards kill our people and build nuclear weapons....yea rightNo I don't think we should sit back and have supported our government actions 100%. But I also don't think genocide of an entire religious group is the answer. Especially since several million are American citizens that have no intentions of killing nor harming anyone.

spectratoad
10-17-2002, 02:29 PM
Lighten up toten, have a beer, relax it is just a joke, besides, there are still some injuns left so it is not genocide..... wink :D
[ October 17, 2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

totenhosen
10-17-2002, 02:46 PM
spectratoad:
Lighten up toten, have a beer, relax it is just a joke, besides, there are still some injuns left so it is not genocide..... wink :D For some reason I can laugh at that. Its kind of like Howard Stern's "It's Just Wrong" even though it's wrong its funny. It just hit a personal note because my friends dad was shot by some idiot because he thought he was Muslim.

spectratoad
10-17-2002, 04:25 PM
No Toten I don't agree with that. Anyone who stereotypes and pulls that crap deserves the worst that can happen to them.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-17-2002, 06:45 PM
I thought it was funny as well. That being said, unfortunately, there are ignorant people out there and there is absolutely nothing that can be done to make them "see the light".

kcm21
10-18-2002, 09:35 AM
toten,
It's not wrong because in the Koran it says that they (muslims) are in a Holy war with the Christians. And they should do whatever it takes to defeat them. Those morons stereotype America as Christian. So hell ya I am gonna crack jokes against them, and you want to talk about ignorant......those morons that hijacked the planes figured all the people in the towers and planes were Christian, that is ignorant! I am not condoning what happened to your friends dad (at all, in fact that sucks) but multiply that times 3,000 and that is a true "idiot".
-Kevin-
[ October 18, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: kcm21 ]

superdave013
10-18-2002, 10:40 AM
GW Bush is gettin ready to play!
totenhosen, sorry to hear about your bro's dad.

HM
10-18-2002, 01:35 PM
I said Posse!!!!!

Banshee
10-19-2002, 06:20 AM
Here one that a friend sent to me:
Subject: cast of Star Track
The Iraqi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech, and
walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush.
They shake hands and as they walk the Iraqi says, "You know, I have
just one question about what I have seen in America."
President Bush says "Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help
you, I will do."
The Iraqi whispers "My son watches this show 'StarTrek' and in it there
are Russians, and Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs.
He is very upset as he doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs
in Star Trek."
President Bush laughs and leans toward the Iraqi, and whispers back,
"It's because it takes place in the future."

AZKC
10-20-2002, 12:19 PM
LMAO!!!! That's a keeper....
KC

waxer
10-20-2002, 07:09 PM
Totenhosen, Ya need to chill, Banshee that was funnier that ~!@#$. No one is advocating genocide just revenge. The EVILDOERS MUST be punished. Just look what happened in Bali & Phillipines this week. It will never stop unless these people are brought to justice....
I'm the angry american, piss me off & you will find a boot up your ass.... Toby Kieth