PDA

View Full Version : How many times?

RiverDave2
07-23-2002, 11:19 AM
Is someone allowed to give you a little "jabs" before you can finally unload on them?
I've been accused of being "mean" to a couple of people before, and I want to make sure I'm not out of line here.
RD

Jordy
07-23-2002, 11:24 AM
RD, for the shit you put up with, not only on the board, but several others that shall remain nameless, I say have at it. Give them both barrels until they are screaming NEY NOW!!!! at the top of their lungs.
Jordy :D

Jrocket
07-23-2002, 11:24 AM
Ask them for one good reason why they say what they say,then one solid punch to the lips should fix um...J/K..Most likely they just dont have anything better to do.After all this is ONLY a web site.How hard can it be to get along? Dont worry about it Dave.........

RiverDave2
07-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Ask them for one good reason why they say what they sayThanks Jrocket, I'll do that.. wink :) LOL...
RD

riverracerx
07-23-2002, 11:39 AM
I gave you 5 stars! :D

RiverDave2
07-23-2002, 11:44 AM
RRX, you got an evil post count bud. Ya better post a couple more times to get away from it. wink
Jrocket, I changed my mind. I already fired a warning shot off his bow. I'll see what he does next before I go the "both barrel" route.. wink :D
RD
[ July 23, 2002, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

Jrocket
07-23-2002, 11:49 AM
RiverDave2:
Jrocket, I changed my mind. I already fired a warning shot off his bow. I'll see what he does next before I go the "both barrel" route.. wink :D
RDSounds reasonable to me.But if he flinches........POW....go straight for the KO....LOL

Jordy
07-23-2002, 12:05 PM
Fine, I withdraw my suggestion if you aren't even going to take it under advisement. Nevermind the shoot first, ask questions later approach. Be diplomatic. LOL
Jordy :D

TOBTEK
07-23-2002, 12:38 PM
"READY-FIRE-AIM......FIRE AWAY,ASK QUESTIONS LATER! UNLESS ITS ME YOU PISSED OFF AT!
JUST GOT BACK FROM "DCB" LOOKS LIKE NO NEW BOAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE,,,USED BOAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS AFFORDABLE! AND EVEN THAT IS A STRETCH!!!

RiverDave2
07-23-2002, 12:56 PM
DCB's are expensive. Personally if I was you I would take a good look at the cougar and a few other mfg's of smaller cats. Somebody told me that Eliminator was offering pretty decent pricing on a 21' Daytona that they built.
RD

78Eliminator
07-23-2002, 01:14 PM
RiverDave2:
Is someone allowed to give you a little "jabs" before you can finally unload on them?
I've been accused of being "mean" to a couple of people before, and I want to make sure I'm not out of line here.
RDWell Dave,
You are kind of a prick. I have been meaning to have a talk with you. You need to take it down a notch. Stop getting on the boards with a bad attitude. Love thy neighbor.... I am so full of shit.
Dave, MOTHER F THEM ALL. If people can't take a joke or at least roll with the punches, they don't belong here. I have read through most of the "jab" threads and have never seen you jab back at someone when it wasn't deserved or provoked. In fact, at times you give them too much space. I hope this is the last time you question yourself. I noticed that a lot of people that complain are newbies anyway. I say: if someone throws you a jab, you are entitled to light them up.
78Elim (Justin)

HavasuDreamin'
07-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Joke them if they can't take a f**king! :p

HavasuDreamin'
07-23-2002, 01:50 PM
Okay, this new forum is a little bit more than slow. I get this connection timed out crap all the time.
Bit by the double post here and I am not sure why?
[ July 23, 2002, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

burbanite
07-23-2002, 02:09 PM
Slow??? This is what it was like for me with a 56k connection. I rarely use the internet at home except for emails and hanging out here, had to wait ages for any pictures to load so I stepped up to a cable set up and a couple of days later this happens :(
I have everything that isn't necessary turned off as well.
Anyway Dave, back to you, I say the only way to find out what you have is to stick your finger in it, sometimes it comes out sticky, sometimes clean but at least ya know what ya got.

RiverToysJas
07-23-2002, 03:58 PM
RiverDave2:
Is someone allowed to give you a little "jabs" before you can finally unload on them? Two, the first time it could have been a mistake, the second time is definately a mistake!!! :cool: J/K!
I'm pretty easy going with a long fuse, so it takes a lot to really get me going. Certain people can get me going faster than others though.
RTJas :D

snappertapper
07-23-2002, 04:27 PM
why go for little jabs just knock the piss outta them!!!

1stepcloser
07-23-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator:
I noticed that a lot of people that complain are newbies anyway. 78Elim (Justin)Seems that way doesnt it?
I guess people take this stuff too seriously. Dont quite understand it's all a stoopid game.
Something to pass the time while sitting behind this desk all day. (Boring) :D
If you want my opinion, Dave, give em enough room to make themselves feel tough. Its good for their ego and who the hell really cares anyway, you know what I mean?
The fun part is that someday this (these) jackass(s) will want to join one of the fabulous get togethers that you will help put together from these very forums,(op6c comes to mind) and then, you can have your revenge.
I'm kind of getting tired of the same crap about "I left my computer on and my friend posted that. It wasnt me.)
Or, "I must have been really drunk last night! Haha. just kidding bro!)
Please.
[ July 23, 2002, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: 1stepcloser ]

RiverToysJas
07-23-2002, 04:53 PM
1stepcloser:
[QUOTE]The fun part is that someday this (these) jackass(s) will want to join one of the fabulous get togethers that you will help put together from these very forums,(op6c comes to mind) and then, you can have your revenge.
Although the day is coming when that may happen at an OP6C event - EVERY EFFORT will be made to avoid it. I've found that once people get face to face, the attitudes change a lot and everyone is much cooler.
RTJas :D

sorry dog
07-24-2002, 12:55 PM
RD - I was just messing with on the barney board cus your box has been full for at least a week.
But if you want to fire back, that's fine. I'm thinking of starting a photoshop cooperative with JBB.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Screw'em Dave. You know who the real people on this board are.

playdeep
07-24-2002, 09:25 PM
RD,as someone who took an unwaranted cheap shot at you in the past,I am thinking you should just take the high road(for a while)you got enough friends around here.No need to go swimming in mud

HTM Lady
07-25-2002, 07:12 AM
RD,
Dont waist your good time or energy letting some ass with a big mouth get you razzled. You have been around long enough to know some people are just unhappy,there for they try to stir shit up with others. I always say kiss my ass and get over it.You know who you are and so do the people who actually matter to you.

RiverDave2
07-25-2002, 10:27 AM
OK HTMLady, I will kiss your ass and get over it then.. wink :D
RD

RiverDave2
07-25-2002, 10:28 AM
sorry dog:
RD - I was just messing with on the barney board cus your box has been full for at least a week.
But if you want to fire back, that's fine. I'm thinking of starting a photoshop cooperative with JBB.Hunter is that you?
RD

G-Ride
07-25-2002, 11:03 AM
RD,
Your alright by me. As one whose been dissed by the best fo them , I say F'em all!! :D :D
Joe

beyondhelpin
07-25-2002, 12:33 PM
Although you did take a shot at me and my Vindicator boat without provacation once. It was one shot then duck out. If someone keeps on you give them this:
http://a112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/20020725/www.wired.com/news/images/full/metal_storm1b_f.jpg
Kind of makes the saying "give them both barrels" seem kinda wimpy!!
[ July 25, 2002, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

RiverDave2
07-25-2002, 01:04 PM
beyondhelpin:
Although you did take a shot at me and my Vindicator boat without provacation once. It was one shot then duck out. If someone keeps on you give them this:
http://a112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/20020725/www.wired.com/news/images/full/metal_storm1b_f.jpg
Kind of makes the saying "give them both barrels" seem kinda wimpy!!BeyondHelpin, Do you have the Vindicator with the BlowerMotor? Or is it the one that there is an aerial shot of?
P.S. What the hell is that thing? Is that the new generation gatling gun or something?
RD
[ July 25, 2002, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

beyondhelpin
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
Dont think it was either one of them. Somebody was selling theirs and the thread got ugly. You didnt actually take a shot at me just the boat brand!
That is a gun they said shots a lot of bullets real fast. Caption said 1,000,000 per minute but I cant see how!

twistedpair
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
OHMYGAWD!! What is that thing and where do I get one!!
eek! beyondhelpin:
Kind of makes the saying "give them both barrels" seem kinda wimpy!!

Charley
07-25-2002, 04:47 PM
who doesn't like you RD..... give us the scoopage........I've only run into a couple real assholes on this board and they all own eliminators... IM TOTALLY JOKING ...ITS JUST A JOKE>>> KIDDING!!!! RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave I give u 5 stars I appreciate a man with an opinion and a triple digit IQ :D

Riptide01
07-26-2002, 05:51 AM
Lets rename these the RiverDave Forums.
What ass kissing.....

Charley
07-26-2002, 06:36 AM
Riptide01:
What ass kissing..... Riptide01:
What ass kissing.....I'm not kissing ass RipTide, I just like the fact that the guy has an opinion and hes usually has some well thought out reason to back it up. I think I have figured out on my own who this thread is about though bud :( ....now since you have brought me into this and called me an ass kisser I just wanna remind ya .... 14 people have rated you and you teeter at 2 stars....16 people have rated dave and he has 4 stars....so in theory yer twice as big of an A-hole as RD...just my theory based on the first post I have EVER seen from ya :D by the way riptide, I'm ready for you to start beating on my rating wink I deserve it

Riptide01
07-26-2002, 07:09 AM
All fun and games till someone gets challenged.
What happened to the opinion of others?
Or is it because Dave throws better parties?
LOL

Charley
07-26-2002, 07:37 AM
never attended one of Dave's parties so I wouldn't know.... and in order for there to be a "challenge" there has to be two equally equipped parties on opposite sides...is that really what we got here? :p

Charley
07-26-2002, 07:40 AM
Oh I'm sorry riptide... I feel bad already...im just the kinda guy when I get bitch-slapped I usually come back with a fist wink I Apologize... damn I just might be an ass-kisser after all eek!

RiverDave2
07-26-2002, 08:17 AM
LMAO.. :D
Ya see what I mean Charley?
To restrain is easier said then done. wink
RD
[ July 26, 2002, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

Riptide01
07-26-2002, 07:50 PM
LOL & ROTF

HM
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
RD2 Sux!!!

HalletDave
12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
RD
RD not wantin' to hurt other peoples feelings & shit ;) :D
Nice thread resurection HM

RiverDave
12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Damn!!! That's an old ass thread right there.. 02?
RD

Trailer Park Casanova
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
RD
I've never read where you worked someone over RD where they didn't deserve it.

Jbb
12-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Rd Sux.......:D