PDA

View Full Version : drive shower by eddie marine

taydam
03-12-2002, 06:41 PM
I am thinking of putting a drive shower on myself. I have a 21' ultra with a 350 mercruiser alpha one drive. Am wondering if it is hard to do and if eddie marine makes a good drive shower? any help would be greatly appreciated.
scott

lovemyultra
03-12-2002, 08:55 PM
I bought one from them and it was very simple,took about 15minutes , just spend the money and get the good one SEE YA DJ

taydam
03-12-2002, 10:09 PM
Thanx, I am gonna order the flexible hose one I saw in the Eddie Marine catalog.

summerlove
03-15-2002, 11:16 AM
I have the eddie shower and it performs exactly as I expected. My mechanic who installed it said it only took him a few minutes.....

RB
03-22-2002, 07:37 AM
I also have a 21' Ultra with a 350. Do you think it is necessary to use a drive shower on an Alpha?

taydam
03-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Definetly get a drive shower. The alpha drive is the hottest running drive on the market. I talked to alot of people before I bought mine and they all highly recommend putting it on the alpha. I got the flexible hose one from eddie marine. I put it on myself in about 15 minutes. And we tried it out works great. You should be able to tell if you need a drive shower if you have a bunch of white residue on it. I also used limeaway to get all of that residue. satisified customer here.

Chestah Cheetah
03-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Anyone have any experience or feedback on the Multiport Drive Shower from Simrek? The diagram in their ad makes sense (on paper) where they illustrate a conventional pickup not getting much flow trimmed up compared to their system which picks up water at any angle.