PDA

View Full Version : Hey Roz....

TOBTEK
04-14-2004, 12:29 PM
its finally ON.....the clear plexi encloser was started today....the bad news is they cant do the mirrored bottom and back:( he is saying the glue will eat the mirrored backing....oh well, still gona be SICK:D .....thanks a million for ALL your help and patience..YOUR THE MAN!

BoatFloating
04-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
its finally ON.....the clear plexi encloser was started today....the bad news is they cant do the mirrored bottom and back:( he is saying the glue will eat the mirrored backing....oh well, still gona be SICK:D .....thanks a million for ALL your help and patience..YOUR THE MAN!
I take it you are talking about amps. Lavey uses a mirrored plex glass that you can drill holes to mount amps if that's what you are talking about?????

TOBTEK
04-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
I take it you are talking about amps. Lavey uses a mirrored plex glass that you can drill holes to mount amps if that's what you are talking about?????
NOPE..clear plexi ported sub woofer encloser for the limo cart. Its what every BASIC golfcart needs;)

BoatFloating
04-15-2004, 07:16 AM
NOPE..clear plexi ported sub woofer encloser for the limo cart. Its what every BASIC golfcart needs;)
Very nice, can't wait to see it. Make sure post some pic's

TOBTEK
04-29-2004, 08:14 AM
YOOOOOOO, sick boy. Turn your head and cough........ I just got off the phone with Kicker, The 8" L7 is now available in the 4om and the 2om will be available May 12th......with the DEI 650 watt 5 channel, which do you think I should get? 2 or 4om? Here are some new pic's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_001-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_002-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_003-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_004-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_005-med.jpg
OK, WHY did you ever talk me into doing the pod's? what a pain in the a$$.....I have built entire carts in less time! BUT they will be cool!

TOBTEK
04-29-2004, 08:19 AM
fiberglass work done.....now lots-o-sanding and body fillers,spot putty,primers and house of kolor:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cartstereo_006-med.jpg

BoatFloating
04-29-2004, 10:22 AM
I hate to responding to a Hey Roz thread but it looks like he's avoiding you;) But that looks sick....... Very nice can't wait to see finshed product. The tube things are for you 6.5's???

Hustler
04-29-2004, 10:39 AM
Very cool cart Tob. Is this one going to be your personal one or is this for a customer?

ROZ
04-29-2004, 10:57 AM
I haven't been avoiding Toby. I just call him up or drop by :D
WTF are them volcano looking things :p :D
Your speaker is slated to be here on or before the 15th.
Now let's get this thing done so all we have is to mount the sub!!!:D
P.S. What's with the slot over the port opening?

TOBTEK
04-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
I haven't been avoiding Toby. I just call him up or drop by :D
WTF are them volcano looking things :p :D
Your speaker is slated to be here on or before the 15th.
Now let's get this thing done so all we have is to mount the sub!!!:D
P.S. What's with the slot over the port opening?
"P.S. What's with the slot over the port opening?".....DID I HAVE THEM DO THAT INCORRECTLEY? Did you order the 2 or 4ohm sub? Im going to owe you tons-o-frosty pops!
:D

mbrown2
04-30-2004, 06:12 PM
That cart is sick Toby...very nice..

TOBTEK
04-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
That cart is sick Toby...very nice..
hey............thanks MB! Man, im sorry I didnt stop and chat in the channel last weekend. After I got going up river, I felt like a winnie for not stopping to B/S. How was your weekend?

mbrown2
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
hey............thanks MB! Man, im sorry I didnt stop and chat in the channel last weekend. After I got going up river, I felt like a winnie for not stopping to B/S. How was your weekend?
See, if you would have stopped, you might still have a piston:p j/k...no problem...I was suprised to see you (finally); hopefully we will get to shoot the shit in the future...you need to come up Parker...you have a place to stay and dock at our place...
Weekend was great...actually wished I would have stayed on the lake longer on Saturday, but had to throw a B-Day party that night for my bro in Parker...Take care

TOBTEK
05-04-2004, 08:22 AM
See, if you would have stopped, you might still have a piston:p j/k...no problem...I was suprised to see you (finally); hopefully we will get to shoot the shit in the future...you need to come up Parker...you have a place to stay and dock at our place...
Weekend was great...actually wished I would have stayed on the lake longer on Saturday, but had to throw a B-Day party that night for my bro in Parker...Take care
see.....IF I would have stoped and we hung out for the day, When I blew the motor you could have been there for me. Insted I held up a rope and watched 50 boats go by:mad: man thats some BAD Karma! IF you see someone broken, isn't it a unwritten rule that you stop and help? Cause you know its JUST A MATTER OF TIME, to when your day arrives!

TOBTEK
05-12-2004, 04:10 PM
ROZ......................POD's are getting close, VERY CLOSE. Primed them this morning. Ya think I should go OFF with paint or just the green base?????????? thinking if I flame them it will be TOO MUCH:eek: :confused:
OH.....BTW, I will never do these again! I cant even guess how much time I have in them. Holes in the plastic are looking really good next time!:)

mbrown2
05-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Toby, who is the cart for?

TOBTEK
05-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Toby, who is the cart for?
Mr & Mrs TOBTEK and the new baby in OCT:) .....UNLESS someone REALLY, REALLY wants it. EVERYTHING is for sale, Well almost everything:D :D

mbrown2
05-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Mr & Mrs TOBTEK and the new baby in OCT:) .....UNLESS someone REALLY, REALLY wants it. EVERYTHING is for sale, Well almost everything:D :D
That's cool....definitely have honed your skills from the first one...that one was over the hill, this one over the mountain...:cool:

GlastronGuy
05-16-2004, 12:19 PM
You can put glue on mirrors if you spray shellac first. Let dry, glue on top of shellac.

TOBTEK
05-16-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
You can put glue on mirrors if you spray shellac first. Let dry, glue on top of shellac.
MAYBE?????? but id imagine that the adhesion would be terrible, with the mirror being so smooth and slick. the Mirrored plexi would have been Really sick, But im NOT complaining.....the box turned out pretty good.

TOBTEK
07-13-2004, 01:25 PM
HERE KARRIE