Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Libby Fingers Cheney/Bush in Leak Case

Blown 472
    Dude it is just the "liberal" media trying to crush them, to quote that fine outstanding repulican Tom Delay.

Freak
    LOL..it got mighty quiet in here....LOL...
    We all know they are all crooks regardless of party. This is an interesting turn for the administration.
    Basically this could mean (It's only one side of the story) that they were trying to undercut the report that stated there were no WMD's found in the investigation. The basis for going to war.
    I still support the war. I just think we went for another reason.
    OIL.
    Our way of living could not happen without it. We have to have it and we could not allow someone else control us with it.
    We are ensuring the flow to us and we are ensuring no one else can have power over us by controlling to flow to us. THAT is a real threat to national security.
    People do not realize the importance of it but they sure would if there were a shortage.
    So we were sold a bill of goods. Something the people could understand and get behind.

572Daytona
    If it turns out to be true I will be disappointed, as then Bush would have used the same tactics the dems have been using against him, i.e. leaking classified information to the press to make their case. To me though, it seems out of character for him, as he's usually up front about what he does and if he really wanted the press to see the information he could have just had it declassified, or one would think.
    And I still don't buy the "it's all about the oil" rhetoric. The war has had a negative impact on oil supply and will continue to for many years to come. To me it's about backing up your words with action and making sure the UN enforces it's sanctions (which it doesn't seem to be capable of). If you back down in the face of threats from radicals, pretty soon you will end up being pussified like france or spain where all it takes is a riot or a couple of bombs to get the government to change it's policies

Blown 472
    If it turns out to be true I will be disappointed, as then Bush would have used the same tactics the dems have been using against him, i.e. leaking classified information to the press to make their case. To me though, it seems out of character for him, as he's usually up front about what he does and if he really wanted the press to see the information he could have just had it declassified, or one would think.
    And I still don't buy the "it's all about the oil" rhetoric. The war has had a negative impact on oil supply and will continue to for many years to come. To me it's about backing up your words with action and making sure the UN enforces it's sanctions (which it doesn't seem to be capable of). If you back down in the face of threats from radicals, pretty soon you will end up being pussified like france or spain where all it takes is a riot or a couple of bombs to get the government to change it's policies
    He is greasy like all the rest of them.
    You are right, it is not about oil, it is about the petrodollar.

SmokinLowriderSS
    blown won't like this, neither will Freak likely, but I don't care.
    I'm just waiting for the indictments, the trials, the CONVICTIONS (because indicments don't mean squat).
    By the way, if this is spin, explain it to me .............. Just what WAS Scooter Libby actually CHARGED WITH?
    Clue, it WAS NOT the release of the name of a CIA opperative.

Blown 472
    blown won't like this, neither will Freak likely, but I don't care.
    I'm just waiting for the indictments, the trials, the CONVICTIONS (because indicments don't mean squat).
    By the way, if this is spin, explain it to me .............. Just what WAS Scooter Libby actually CHARGED WITH?
    Clue, it WAS NOT the release of the name of a CIA opperative.
    The downward sprial has begun, I cant wait for the tide to turn and all you bushies to start stabbing him in the back.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The downward sprial has begun, I cant wait for the tide to turn and all you bushies to start stabbing him in the back.
    Negative. Back-stabbing is not what Mr Libby was charged with, feel free to try again.
    Second question also, how goes THAT trial?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'm really enjoying the waiting and watching of this one because, according to THE REPORTER WHO PUBLISHED her name/ID connection, he was told first by ........ her husband, Wilson. :220v: The same man who published, PUBLISHED mind you, her name, picture, AND JOB in "Who's Who In America" some time PRIOR to telling the reporter. LOL
    Ya'all gonna HATE the result of this one when it's all done.
    Still can't find what Scooter is charged with blown? I have the indictment ...... :boxed:

redneckcharlie
    i'm pretty much a conservative by nature person. registered republican, go figure. i have pretty much supported alot of the things that the president has done to this point. i am not particularly fond of the direction the republican party is going at present, and don't get me started on the democrats. the fact of the matter is that our current political climate in this country is nothing less than a free for all for corruption. but, that being said, its very easy to sit around and bitch about president bush and the previous president clinton. how about stop bitching and maybe come up with some helpful suggestions on making things better. i know that won't happen, its to easy to cut and paste, bash, bitch, and complain. :yuk:

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast