Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: K, PS, JS, Kilo Records Set

the real k-boat king
    My shit will be blown up days before your usual saturday arrival time.... :cry: :boxed:JUST KEEP DIGING THAT HOLE, IT'S GETTING DEEPER ALL THE TIME. :argue:

the real k-boat king
    Congrats to Duff IM more impressed with the Pro Stock record 137, and change doesnt that beat the old record by 6 MPH
    I dont think that K record is going to stand very long :idea: I think it will be pushed over the 150 mark with all the new capsule K's comin out :crossx: :crossx:CONGRATS TO DUFF IT'S ONLY TAKEN HIM 17 YEARS TO GET IT. :rollside:

dossangers
    The new K record is for CAPSULS so its a whole different deal than the old record So that means the ''NKRA boat #K69 still holds the non capsul K record!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

SCRINC
    News from Cresent City, Fl Kilos.
    Duff Daily set a new K boat kilo record of 147 & change in Terry Blbrey's K boat.
    Duff also set a new PS kilo record of 137 & change in John Brintons boat.
    Billy Darby set a new JSS kilo record at 87 & change in his Darby's Rapture.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL !!!
    Was wondering what kind of HP it took to 147mph.. Any limits on what you can run..
    Just curious

the real k-boat king
    Hay V-Drive boy. Your name is boy isnt it :crossx: :crossx: ,since only real men race and set records in K-Boats. Oh I forgot you woulnt know that since you have never raced a K-Boat. :yuk: So duff better hung on because I know someone else who has a cute donut body that is going to not bump up that record ,but push it out to the limit :skull: :skull: And I know my real man is going to help him do it :cry: MRS.KING :argue:

uclahater
    CONGRATS TO DUFF IT'S ONLY TAKEN HIM 17 YEARS TO GET IT. :rollside:
    Gordy Im not tryin to take anything away from your record, but lets face it records are made to be broken :idea: I do agree with you, and Wayne on the capsule to non capsule difference, but I think Duff has proved by his many years, and victories that he has huge balls to :idea:
    Lances Superstock record wont be there forever either, but that doesnt mean what you, and him did wasnt amazing

superdave013
    Gordy Im not tryin to take anything away from your record, but lets face it records are made to be broken :idea: I do agree with you, and Wayne on the capsule to non capsule difference, but I think Duff has proved by his many years, and victories that he has huge balls to :idea:
    Lances Superstock record wont be there forever either, but that doesnt mean what you, and him did wasnt amazing
    well said
    I don't think he had a choice to run anything other then a capsule.
    congrats to all of them.

the real k-boat king
    Hey Tony Let Me Know When Your Ready, I Know My Boat Will Run Over 150 With The New Engine I Built, Your The Only One I Know That Could Do It, Call Me.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hay V-Drive boy. Your name is boy isnt it :crossx: :crossx: ,since only real men race and set records in K-Boats. Oh I forgot you woulnt know that since you have never raced a K-Boat. :yuk: So duff better hung on because I know someone else who has a cute donut body that is going to not bump up that record ,but push it out to the limit :skull: :skull: And I know my real man is going to help him do it :cry: MRS.KING :argue:
    So "real men" have their wives post for them? Lol!! :rollside:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Tony Let Me Know When Your Ready, I Know My Boat Will Run Over 150 With The New Engine I Built, Your The Only One I Know That Could Do It, Call Me.
    Tony's back in florida with Duff! :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast